How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Lawyer Profession in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Lawyer Profession in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Skilled Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will see that there are loads of lawyers in your area that advertise which they specialize in your sort of case. This will make the process of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, should you follow the following you will be able to narrow down your quest on the right one in very little time. The initial step is to create a list of the lawyers which can be listed in the area focusing on your situation. When you are causeing this to be list you ought to only include those that you may have a great vibe about according to their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down if you take a little while evaluating their website. There you should be able to find the amount of years they have been practicing plus some general specifics of their success rates. At this time your list needs to have shrunken further to those that you just felt had professional websites along with an appropriate amount of experience. You should then make time to look up independent reviews of each attorney. Be sure you see the reviews rather than depending on their overall rating. The info within the reviews gives you an idea of how they communicate with their clients and the length of time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, you will want to talk with a minimum of the past three lawyers which may have the credentials you are searching for. This gives you enough time to really evaluate how interested they can be in representing your case. It is crucial for you to follow many of these steps to actually find a person which includes the best level of experience to help you the ideal outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Child Visitation Rights?
In My Divorce Decree It States That I Get My Daughter For 1 Month On And One Month Off, So Basically A Month At A Time Every Other Month. My Ex Refuses To Let Me Have Her At All And I Need To Know What I Can Do. I Have Called The Local Police Department And They Say &Quot;Hire An Attorney&Quot;. Typically, That Wouldn'T Be A Problem, But I Just Got Laid Off At My Job And Can'T Afford One. Isn'T There Anything Else I Can Do? I Am Her Parent Also, But Feel Like I Have No Rights. Any And All Helpful Answers Are Appreciated. The State Of The Divorce Is Utah If That Helps

For 20 years I've worked with divorced and single fathers

Part of the problem with getting visitation enforced is knowing what to do to prove your case, and how to remind the judge of their responsibilities. Let me start with the judge.

Always take people with you to court who are not there to testify. Make sure they are sitting where the judge can see them, each equipped with a tablet and pen to take notes. It’s best to use a Court Watch Form designed for this purpose. I have one in the manual at Dads House.

If the judge is not doing his job, using the info from this form, he/her sanctioned and/or removed from the case. You file a complaint with the State Supreme Court at your state capital.

It’s most important that you keep a daily journal of all your activities. There does not need to be any violence for a claim of violence to be filed. She gets a restraining order because she fears him because she has been preventing him from seeing her child. A restraining order can be filed up to a year after a supposed event in most states. With the journal, you can look back and see what you were doing that day and who were witnesses to it, such as being 30 miles away, as was the case with one of my members. Please note that when the mother is unsuccessful in a false allegation of domestic violence, within two years she will progress to child abuse and child sexual abuse allegations.

Many think that all the courts are rigged against dads, but in reality, it is more about attorneys unwilling or lacking the knowledge to truly fight for the father's rights. This is why it is important to learn how to interview and hire the right attorney. It is also important to do as much of the leg work on your own and not pay the attorney to do it.

If you’re being denied access, prepare a "Notice of Intent to Exercise Visitation" letter stating the specific dates as laid out in your order. Next, prepare a "Notice of Intent to Exercise Parental Rights" in the same legal format of your other court papers. Sign both and make three copies. Mail the originals Certified Mail and another set with Delivery Confirmation (75¢ + postage). If she rejects the one, she still receives the other. To get a confirmation of delivery of the second letter, go to:

If the Certified letter comes back, or the Certified Confirmation of Delivery, with her signature on it, attach either (letter unopened) to a copy of the letter, plus a print of the Delivery Confirmation from this web link. Take these documents to the County Courthouse and have the Clerk of the Court notarize and them place it in your case file. Repeat process for each time you are to exercise your visitation until she either obeys the orders or you go to court on it.

Next is a "Notice of Exercise of Parental Rights" filed with the court and having the judge sign it. Serve or have it served on her. This you can do Pro Se.

When you show up to pick up the children, bring witnesses. Do not enter her place alone. If you can record, have someone video record from the car. Check the site below to see if it is illegal to record audio and/or video without the mother knowing. If her state does not have a law either way, than it defaults to the federal ruling, which says one person in a conversation, must know they are being recorded. THAT’S YOU!

In Missouri, it is specifically legal, while in Kansas there is no mention either way. With two different states, if one has a law against it, than you can record phone calls that originated in the state where it’s legal. If it’s legal in her state, than when she calls you, than you can record. I’ve heard of cases where the father lives just across the state line, crossing the state line than calling the mother on his cell phone and recording it.

Now, you can’t just record, you also have to transcribe the conversations your daily journal.

One complaint is that the kids won’t come, but that is likely to be a symptom of Parental Alienation Syndrome.

Now beyond that you may want to use an attorney if she still violates the order.

The next step is the "Notice of the Court of Denial of Exercise of Parental Rights" and "Motion to Show Cause for Contempt of Court of Denial of Visitation". This is where it can get complicate and what choice you wish to make. If she is held in Contempt of Court, that is consider a Change of Circumstances, which is grounds for a change in custody. Your attorney needs to have a Motion for Change of Custody ready to hand the judge.

If you want to learn how to do all this, go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. There is an educational manual in the file section that can teach you what you need to know. When you sign up, you will receive a link to download the manual in PDF format.
Take the time to learn what you can and should

I Got My Penis Cut Off In A Construction Accident Involving My Gay Coworker. Should I Press Charges?
We Were Messing Around Because I Was Slightly Drunk. Then He Pushed Me Without Reliazing A Circular Saw Was Behind Me. I Turned Instinctively And My Penis Was Shredded. I Really Liked The Guy, But Now He Made Me Lose My Best Friend.

George, i told you it was an accident...i still love you and quite honestly, its kind of a cute look. please stop being angry with me!

Is Obamas Resume Filled With Titles But No Real Accomplishments?
Consider: He Was A "Community Organizer" But I Have Yet To See Evidence Of Any Of These Well Organized Communities He Was Supposed To Have Organized, "Lawyer" But Most High End Law Firms Would Want Some Experience Otherwise Obama Would Start Off As A Junior In The Firm Not A Senior Partner, "Us Senator" Voting Present All The Time , "Against The Iraq War" But Didn't Vote Against It And Voted For Funding Towards The Iraq War As Well As Picked A Vp Who Voted For The Iraq War Hmmm........

The reason you aren't 'seeing' what Obama did in Illinois can only be because you aren't looking. It's very easy to find the long list of legislation he accomplished there, and in his 4 years in the US senate. Just type it into your favorite search engine. You are too lazy to even look it up so I doubt you will even follow these links.

State Senate
US Senate

He is quite accomplished.

He hasn't gone to his job 64% of the time this year! If I was his boss I would be pissed. Wait.... I am his boss! We all are. He is letting us ALL DOWN.

being that it is true that he is a US senator, run the most successful fund raising campaign in US election history and has now run pr president..He wouldn't need a job as 'partner' in a law firm... He could start his OWN successful law firm.

If you notice I didn't mention 'community organizer' once. Republicans are the ones that have focused on this to get you to ignore everything else he's done. It's a little like saying someone with a medical degree and 8 years of experience practicing medicine, isn't qualified because they worked at a tacobell when they were in college. I also gave you plenty of links to his accomplishments.. there are probably well over 100 on those two pages combined.

Why Havent The Police Gave My Lawyer The Search Warrant That Was Issued Its Been 10 Days Ago I Was Arrested?

Has your lawyer requested the search warrant issued by the court, there should be one on record or file. If i gave you the Warrant to Search that I had, then i would not have one?

Seeking Legal Advice - California Labor Laws - Need Lawyer - How Do I Begin A Lawsuit Against Corporation?
I Live In Northern California, A Back In December A Huge Corporate Restaurant Opened Up In My Hometown And I Was Part Of The Initial Staff Of Waiters Hired For Opening. I Know California Labor Laws Are Sensitive So I'M 99.99% Positive I Have A Case. Also, One Of My Former Coworkers Was Suing The Restaurant, No Class-Action Lawsuit, And I Heard Through The Grapevine That She Received $20,000 Out Of Court... Long Story Short The Grand Opening Wasn'T So Grand; It Was Hectic, Unorganized, Some Of Us Would Work 8-12 Hour Shifts Without Lunch Breaks (Even If We Did Get A Lunch Break It Was Usually Within The First Hour Of Our Shift, Or Last Hour Before We Closed, So We Would Would Work Several Hours Straight With No Breaks), We Were Never Payed Overtime For Working More Than 8 Hour Shifts (My Stubs Read Reg Hrs: 8.00, Ot Hrs: 8:00). It Was Simply Chaotic, And It Was Difficult To Keep Track Of My Hours Because To Top It Off The Managers Would Clock Me Out In Order For Them To &Quot;Finish [Their] Work&Quot; At The End Of The Night, So Sometimes I Would Be Busting My A$$ Off At 3:00Am Cleaning The Restaurant, Once I Finished And Did My Turn-In I Would Try To Clock-Out...Surprise!!!...I Was Already Clocked Out!!! Since I Was Already Clocked-Out I Couldn'T Print My Time-Slip. I Would Complain To The Manager That I Didn'T Like The Fact That They Modified My Time, My Excuse Was That I Liked To &Quot;Keep Track Of My Hours&Quot;, But They Would Tell Me That I Could Get A Print-Out Later, That I Will Get Paid For The Hours I Worked Because They Would &Quot;Adjust The Time Later&Quot;, That If They Didn'T Clock Me Out They Would Have To Stay Until I Cleaned Up The Restaurant Until They Could Do Their Own Paperwork, Etc., Etc. The Point Is I Couldn'T Get Any Time Slips From The Computer To Prove The Time I Clocked Out Because They Would Clock Me Out* I Know This Is Illegal* I Would Put Up With This Because Times Are Tough And At Least I Had A Job (Keyword Being 'Had') So I Wanted To Keep My Job And Not Get On Management'S Bad Side. Well Sure Enough Business Died Down, Several People Were Laid Off, And I Was One Of The Many Who Was Reduced From Working 5 Shifts A Week, Down To 1 Shift Every Every 2 Weeks. Once They Told Me I Was Only Going To Be Scheduled 1 Shift Every Other Week I Gave Up And Put In My 2 Week Notice After Putting Up With These Working Conditions For 4 Months. It Was Almost An Inconvenience To Work 1 Night Every 2 Weeks, I Couldn'T Keep Up With The New Menus, Rules, And Policies As It Was. I Want To Pursue A Lawsuit Against This Corporation, But I Need All The Help I Can Get As To How To Approach It. I Would Need To Talk To A Lawyer, And I Don'T Have Money Up Front To Pay For A Lawyer (No Job), So I Am Hoping Someone Can Guide Me Through This Pro Bono In The Beginning Until The End, And Of Course Fees Can Be Paid After This Ordeal Is Over. Thank You For Reading, I Appreciate Any Advice.

Ask the co-worker that the grapevine says won the 20K and use their lawyer

Question Regarding A Legal Will.?
When My Father Passed Away In July My Sister Was In Charge Of Distributing The Money Leftover After The Funeral Services Were Paid For. The Amount For Each Of Us (6 Kids) Is Around 1, 200. One Of My Brothers And My Other Sister Both Got Half Of That Or Less And As For Me And My Brother Here We Have Yet To Get Anything 3 Months Later. I Called Her About It And We Came To This Issue In Our Conversation Her Tone Changed And Seemed Disinterested In Setting Up The Transfer With Her Bank Td, Wich Is The Same I Deal With. Since That Conversation She Will Not Answer Her Home Or Cell Phone When I Call And I Have Tried Numerous Times So Clearly She Is Trying To Avoid Paying The Rest Of The Kids. I Don'T Know Too Much About The Process But I Am Almost Positive She Is Breaking The Law By Not Doing What Was Said In The Will. Should I Contact The Insurance Company That My Dad Dealt With? Take Her To Court? I Don'T Know What To Do At This Point... Kinda Sad That She Is Doing This To Us I Always Knew She Was A Dishonest Gold Digger.

Probate matters tend to reveal a person's true colors................

Get an attorney. For your own protection, get an attorney. >>>>>But I would make it clear, from the very beginning, that this estate probably qualifies for "small estate administration".<<<<<

THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know in the same situation, etc.


>>>Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle Estate Law. (If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys, but sometimes in the field of Law, how much you are willing to pay does affect the quality you get.)


Go to your local Public Library. Ask the Reference Librarian for their "MARTINDALE-HUBBELL" - and/or on the computer - to find an attorney based on practice, geography, etc.

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter - do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

- Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all - you have to ask, don't assume)
- How much do they charge (per hour)?
- Could you make payments on your account?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

Since your father had a Will, your sister SHOULD have filed this with the Probate Court. THIS IS PUBLIC RECORD. Go to the Probate Court of the county seat of the county that your father lived in. Ask for a copy of your father's Will. (Take a little bit of money to pay for copies.) I would also ask if a probate case had been opened for your father - GET COPIES!

BUT, if the only money to be distributed is from an insurance policy, if the insurance policy specifically named your sister as the beneficiary, there probably is nothing you can do. If an insurance policy specifically names a beneficiary, this is considered "contractual" and is NOT under the jurisdiction of a probate court.

Good luck.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)