Top 10
Legal Advice Service in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Advice Service in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Skilled Lawyer Whatever your legal needs are you will see that there are many lawyers in your town that advertise that they are experts in your form of case. This can make the process of finding one with a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, if you follow the following it is possible to narrow down your research to the correct one in almost no time. The initial step is to generate a selection of the lawyers which can be listed in your neighborhood specializing in your position. When you are causeing this to be list you must only include those that you have an excellent vibe about based on their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down if you take a while evaluating their internet site. There you should certainly find the amount of years they have been practicing and several general information regarding their success rates. At this moment your list needs to have shrunken further to those that you felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate quantity of experience. You ought to then spend some time to look up independent reviews of every attorney. Be sure you read the reviews rather than just relying upon their overall rating. The details inside the reviews provides you with an idea of how they connect to the clientele and how much time they invest into each case that they are working on. Finally, you should meet up with at the very least the last three lawyers that have the credentials you would like. This will give you time to really evaluate how interested they may be in representing both you and your case. It is actually important to follow every one of these steps to ensure that you find a person that has the proper level of experience to help you get the best possible outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

What'S The Difference Between Driving Under The Influence (Dui) And Driving While Intoxicated (Dwi)?

The right answer

DWI- Driving While Intoxicated
DUI- Driving Under the Influence

There is NO difference between the two. Roughly 40 states in the U.S. enforce a DUI (driving under the influence) as the offense. The other ten states enforce DWI (such as Missouri, Texas, New York, Minnesota, Connecticut, New Jersey, and New Hampshire, all DWI States, NOT DUI).

There are also other states that classify the offense as DWAI, OUI, DUII, OWI

DWAI (Colorado, which also enforces the DUI)
OUI (Maine)
DUII (Oregon)
OWI (Indiana, Michigan)
You can't be charged with a DUI or DWI in these states, other then Colorado which enforces two of them.

So, it completely depends on which state you get pulled over in. Driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI) can be giving to a driver, whether he has been drinking, or on any type of mind altering drug (including certain prescriptions). Although each state has different penalties for the offense, they are considered the same in the national database.

I Need An Employment Lawyers Advice Here In Houston Texas Asap Need Help... Any Suggestions?
Money Was Stolen From My Office Which I Did Not Take!! Now They Want Me To Take A Polygraph Test Monday I Have No Problem Taking One Since I Did Nothing Wrong. But I Think They Are Going To Fire Me Anyway So Why Should I Take A Polygraph. If I Dont They Say I Have To Pay For It. This Could Ruin My Career! All My Employees And The Whole Company Knows About This And Think Im Thief. When They Fire Me They Will Really Think That I Stole The Money. I Need A Lawyers Advice. Please

You do not need a lawyers advice . . . at least, not yet.

You didn't say what your position is,
whether your company is or works for a government facility,
or how much money is missing,
or whether anyone else at your place of business is taking the test,
or even if it's the first time you've been accused of any crime at work,
and many other questions,
any one of which would make a huge difference
in the responses you get.

However, generally speaking,
polygraph testing is expensive, and not for casual use,
say, for determining whether a burger flipper took $10 out of the register.
If you have a low-level position and the amount was under $1,000,
it is highly unlikely that any employer would bother with a polygraph.
But, if you're in charge of your company's retirement funds,
then, obviously, that's a very different matter.
Either way, most employers would simply call the police.
But, if the employer truly wants you to take a polygraph,
then, by US Federal law (assuming, of course, that you are working in the US),
they must present you with documentation explaining the procedure
and your legal rights BEFORE the polygraph is given.

Regardless, you're already convinced that your reputation is ruined,
which will make it difficult for you to interact with your colleagues,
so, do yourself a favor, and leave before it is made into a federal case,
that, no matter the outcome, you will not end up "winning"
(note that if you leave, voluntarily, even if no polygraph is given,
you probably will not be able to collect unemployment,
unless you can convince your local agency that you were under duress,
which will require a lot of proof).

Family Lawyer Research And Family Law Advice?
Where Can I Get Real Reviews For Family Lawyers And What Not (Particularly Speaking, Albuquerque New Mexico). I'M Trying To Get A Good Lawyer. I Don'T Want Too Expensive, Cuz I Can'T Afford It, And I Dn'T Want To Go Too Cheap And Get The Scraps. What Makes It Worse Is I'M Currently Deployed In Afghanistan, So I Need A Good One To Make Sure I'M Getting What I Want The Best Way Possible. Obviously On Their Own Sites They Will Tell You How Good And Qualified They Are, And The Sites They Ad Themselves On Either Have No Reviews, Or Just One Review, And The One Review Always Seems To Be Conviently Positive About Them. Some Have Like 250 To 500 Dollar Consultation Fees, But Might Be Worth It If They Can Work. But I Don'T See The Difference Between A Lawyer That Does One For Free Or Charges For It. What Factors Do I Look For In A Family Lawyer? Other Advice: As I Said, I'M In Afghan Going Through A Divorce. I Actually Want Physical Custody (Has Nothing To Do With Child Support, I Just Love My Little Girl To Death). My Wife Has No Job, Not Even A Ged. She'S Not A Bad Mother, Per Say, But I Don'T Know If There'S A Strategy Out There That I Could Use, Or If Its Really A Lost Cause, Especially Being Active Duty Military.

First, check with base legal, i.e., JAG office. This is a good place to start to find out your rights under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act.

Second, go to the New Mexico State Bar website. See if there are any special certifications for family law attorneys. (For example, if you are a Certified Family Law Specialist in California, you must have so many trials under your belt and have passed a written exam in addition to the state bar exam.) If New Mexico has specializations, you can probably locate the specialists through a link on the website.

Regarding the factors you need to look for in a family law attorney -- tough question. My clients have to like me and trust me with some of their darkest secrets. For example, I don't care if my client has been sleeping around. I just need to know so I am not surprised by the information. If you can't trust your attorney with your secrets, certainly don't trust him/her with your money or kids.

Also, carefully review your attorney's bill every month. Don't be afraid to question the charges. If there is research for some item, find out what it is and why the issue was so different than any of their other cases that the attorney had to do additional research. For example, in your case, I would know enough about the military to not have to do research regarding survivor's benefits.

I do think you are going to have a problem with the physical custody aspect. Be careful not to slam your wife too much. Apparently you two were compatible enough to create a family and you knew she was not educated when you created this family. It is very hard to argue that it is a factor now when it wasn't a factor then.

Best of luck to you.

Considering Pursuing A Career As A Civil Rights Lawyer Specifically For Lgbt Rights?
What College Major Would Be Most Beneficial In Preparing Me For A Career In This Field?

in order to go to law school

You have to go to 4-year college first to get a bachelors(your major does not matter)

Then get preferably all A, s and B, s .. Apply to law school get in choose your concentration as a lawyer as civil rights law. I think in your case you would be doing something like ACLU up hold the freedom of speech kinds of things which plenty of it ties into LGBT rights and what not, but I think your right it is called civil rights law. It could be good for you. However, just remember civil rights law cases(well most) pay peanuts.(not literally it is a figure of speech for dirt cheap meaning you get very little money, but I am positive you knew that figure speech just saying)

Because most people who get there civil rights violated are people who are poor and can't stand up for themselves. And by poor I don't mean down on your luck welcome to the lower end of the middle class. No I mean can only afford a bowl of rice for a family of 4 once a day or so, and that's it.

So you can't possibly force a good amount of money from them. So be careful. Of course if you get into a good lawschool(ucla would be perfect for you ranked number 16 nationally out of all colleges in America, including their law program) they are smack-dab in the middle of holly wood where all the pro-gay actors and actress's and people general are usually from there so you have a huge list of clienteles right there and supporters. Play your cards right and you could even become the next Gloria all red.

So yeah.

I plan on going to law school too. However, for entertainment and corporate law but UCLA is one of my top choices for law school.

Family Court Violation?
My Ex And I Have Been Back And Forth To Court Numerous Times, The Judge Makes Us Come To An Agreement But As Soon As We Are Out Of Court She Does Whatever She Wants. She Constantly Traps Me By Making A Mutual Agreement And Then 20 Min Before It Supposed To Happen She Calls And Changes Things. Our Paperwork States All Changes Require 24 Hour Notice. She Cancels Taking Our Daughter Becuase She Dosent Want To Take Her When She Is Sick. Then She Calls Me Screaming And Yelling She Wants More Time With Her Since She Missed Her Visitation. I Try And Work It Out But Nothing Is Good Enough For Her. Our Paperwork States Any Extra Time Is Based On Mutual Agreement. She Missed Her Holiday Once And Showed Up The Following Sunday While I Was At Work Demanding My Girlfriend Hand Over My Daughter. It Wasnt Her Day To Take Her. I Dont Know What To Do. Would All These Things Fall Under Violation? Also She Is So Emotionially Unstable She Constantly Has Breakdowns In Front Of Our Daughter And She Lets Her Boyfriend Scream And Degrade Her In Front Of Our Duaghter. I Dont Want To Keep Our Child From Her But I Really Think She Needs Help And I Dont Think Its Good For My Daughter To See These Things. She Uses &Quot;Fun&Quot; Things To Convince Our Daughter To Go With Her And Offers More Fun Things If My Daughter Will &Quot;Forgive&Quot; Her Boyfriend For Yelling And Give Him Another Chance.

I would take her to court in a second. For full custody. Why should your daughter be subjected to her mother's instability? And I sure wouldn't put up with someone else yelling at my child. There is no skipping your day when your child is sick. Sorry, but that's what she signed up for when she became a mother. Although, maybe even though it's not right, your daughter is better cared for by you when she's sick. Sounds like mom doesn't care at all. I would tell her that if she wants to change visitation, she needs to deal with you, not your girlfriend. And if she is having "breakdowns" in front of your daughter, I would report this to my lawyer. You sound like a caring guy who is trying to work with her but it's not going well for your daughter. Document everything and bring it back to court. Good Luck to you & your daughter.

Pet Injury Law Issue?
Hello, I Brought My Beagle To The Vet For A Simple Uti Test And My Vet Dropped My Dog Which Resulted In A Her Breaking Her Foot. Now My Dog Is In A Splint For 6 To 8 Weeks. They Didn'T Charge Us For The Splint But My Concern Is That She Is Only 3 And May Not Walk Right Afterwards. And To Make Matters Worse, It Happened A Few Days After My Son Was Born. So I Have A Wife Not At 100% (Since She Just Gave Birth)And We Have A 2 Year Old, A 10 Year Old, And The Newborn To Worry About. Now We Have An Injured Dog To Care For Which Is Not Making Our Life Any Easier. Is There Anything We Can Do Law Wise? We Live In Illinois.

Probably not much, unless it was gross negligence, rather than just a squirmy dog, that was the case of the fall. While I understand why you are upset and feel your pain, the law isn't the answer to everything. It seems to me that the vet is doing the right thing by you and where it not for everything else on your plate (not his/her or your fault) you would probably have a lot different take on the situation.

If there is serious permanent damage to the dog, which is not overly likely, what would a monetary award do for you? If the dog does wind up with permanent problems, speak to your vet about free follow on care for the dog's life.