Top Ten
Legal Advice Sites in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Advice Sites in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Many people do not think about selecting a lawyer right up until they are in desperate need. The legal problem could be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust legal professional. It may be a criminal condition you need to be defended on. Businesses want attorneys as well, whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or maybe unjust business procedures. Tax lawyers are also very helpful while dealing with government difficulties. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A large, full service law firm has a number of legal professionals with distinct areas of expertise, so based upon on your individual legal issue, you can immediately hold on to the most effective attorney at law to meet your existing need without having to start your search each time you need legal assistance.It is best to locate a lawyer you can trust. You want one with a decent record, who isstraightforward, productive, and wins cases. You really want to have confidence that they will defend you thoroughly and bill you reasonably for their products and services. Quite often a reference from a close friend or business affiliate can be helpful, even so you should keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, because when you need to have legal help, you need it quickly and you want the best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for browsing for a lawyer with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is glad to give specific search parameters to match your needs. We consistently strive to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything at all you are looking for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Need Advice On Finding A Laywer/Law Firm Specializing In Estate Litigation In Multiple States...?
My Grandmother Passed Away Without A Will A Couple Months Ago And I Need To Find A Lawyer To Settle Her Estate. My Father Was Her Only Child And Both Him And Her Husband Are Deceased. I Was Informed That I Am Her Next Of Kin (Correctly? Incorrectly?) In Accordance With Pa Law. She Had A Brother Who I Am Not On Speaking Terms With.. I'M Not 100% Sure If He Is On The Deed But Tend To Think He Is Not. Problem Is, I Live In Richmond, Va And The House Is In Philly, Pa. I Have Received A Tentative Offer Of $100,000 For It In As-Is Condition But Can'T Sell Without Being Made Administator Of Her Estate. I Have A Younger Brother But But I'M Fairly Certain I Could Get Him To Sign A Renunciation. Financially, I'M Not Loaded But Not Entirely Broke. I Also Have Several $K Insurance Money Tied Up In Red Tape Right Now. Ideally I Could Find A Lawyer With Reasonable Initial Fees Who Would Be Willing To Work For A Percent Of The Profit Made From The House Sale. What Is The Best Way To Find One?

you could contact a probate attorney in your state and have him do the legwork for you, retaining counsel in pa., back draw it would lead to a shared fee agreement and nobody is really hot on that.
contact Danziger, Shapiro & Leavitt in Philadelphia
Phone (215) 545-4830
ask for Adam Shapiro
am certain they are going to advise you on the issue.
good luck

Should I Be A Marketing Major?
I Am Currently A Community College Student Who Will Be Transferring To Louisiana State University Next Semester. I Plan On Being A Double Major In Marketing And Art History, With A Minor In Entrepreneurship. If I Plan On Attending University Of Chicago Law School With A Focus On Commercial Litigation, Would Marketing Be A Good Choice? Or Should I Switch To Something Else? (Besides Political Science) Any And All Help Will Be Very Much Appreciated. Thank You.

Marketing may be an asset for Commercial Litigation, but in all honesty I don't know if it is necessarily the best background for an individual heading into Law. Majoring in Accounting, Finance and Human Resources will all provide you with a stronger background for corporate governance principles and corporate doctrines and legislation.

If you really enjoy marketing and feel as though it is something you have a personal interest in, then marketing is still a strong choice, but I'd suggest also completing coursework that will directly pertain to commercial litigation. A law school won't put a particular weighting into your major, but you will be better prepared if you've developed a strong foundation

Best Dwlr Lawyer In Durham Nc?
Who Is The Best Lawyer In Durham Nc For Dwlr

Mary Guy Mendini, Attorney at Law

(919) 220-2563

Durham, NC 27704

Hours: Monday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Tuesday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Wednesday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Thursday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday Closed, Sunday Closed - Office hours: Monday-Friday 9 am- 5 pm and by appointment weekends : available by appointm
Categories: Criminal Lawyers, All Law Firms, DUI Lawyers
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit Cards, Check
Brands: Statewide practice in criminal and traffic defense ; suspended drivers license restoration.
Products and Services: North Carolina State Bar, Wake County Academy of Criminal Trial Lawyers, Orange County Bar and Orange County Bar Association
Languages Spoken: French
Year Established: 1992
Other Contact Info: FAX: (305) 402-3331, Email:

Wrongful Death Suite?
My Father Died Because He Was Put On Some Medication, My Mother Is Wanting To Sue, Does Anyone Know Who She Needs To Contact Requarding This, My Dad And Mom Lived In Michigan And Thats Where He Died But My Mom Now Lives In Oklahoma! Of Course No Amount Of Money Is Going To Bring My Father Back Thats Not The Point, Please Dont Post An Answer If You Dont Know!

I am sorry for your loss.

While there is contradictory evidence about the effects of Avandia on patients, the best current practice is to avoid this medication on patients who have an underlying cardiac condition. The FDA has recognized that pre-existing heart disease results in a substantially elevated risk of cardiogenic death when Avandia is administered. Whether this was known when the drug was prescribed, and when best current practices changed are two things that the attorney is going to need to look at.

The fact that your parents lived in Michigan during your dad's final illness will not preclude maintaining the suit against Avandia in Oklahoma: Avandia is a major market medication, and the manufacturer can almost certainly be haled into court in any of the 50 states. The complication comes from the fact that the treating physician is in Michigan and probably not subject to jurisdiction in Oklahoma.

A good personal injury attorney can obtain the medical records for your father and advise you of the two cases presented here: against the doctor, for (a) prescribing a contraindicated drug and (b) failing to obtain informed consent; and against Avandia, for manufacturing a dangerous drug and failing to issue proper warnings.

The complications: if Avandia provided proper information to the Doctor, their duty to warn may have been satisfied at that point, even if the doctor never told your Dad anything useful. Medical malpractice is a difficult tort. Wrongful death cases are sometimes very valuable (as where the decedent is young and a member of a high-income profession) and sometimes they are DOGS because the decedent was elderly, retired, and never provided much for his family.

However, there is enough here to warrant reviewing the case with a qualified attorney.

Should I Get A Lawyer For My Dwi?
I Was Recently Arrested For 4Th Degree Dwi. This Is A First Offense For Me. I Was Pulled Over For Not Having Front Plates On My Car And Was Given A Sobriety Test Which I Failed. I Blew A .11 And The Legal Limit Is .08 In My State. I Signed All Of The Papers That Were Given To Me At The Police Station So This Seems Like A Pretty Open And Shut Case. Would It Benefit Me To Get A Lawyer? I Would Hate To Spend All That Money Just To Find Out That There Is Nothing That He Can Do For Me.

Depending on what you signed at the police station it may be a closed case already. Did you sign a confession? I would say only talk to a lawyer to see if he can get some kind of deal that is lower than what you were charged with. Other than that I think you are pretty much done.

Prenuptial Agreements - No Income Stated?
In The State Of Illinois, Can A Prenuptial Agreement Be Claimed Invalid If The Spouse Did Not Give Full Disclosure Of His Assets Or Income?

If the other spouse entered the agreement with the intent to claim nothing from the wealthier spouse, regardless of the exact amount of assets or income, then this would be irrelevant to the other spouse's consent to the agreement.

However, if circumstances made it clear that the other spouse would not have entered the agreement, as it was drafted, had that spouse known of the full extent of the wealthier spouse's assets and income, then clearly the agreement would be void as lacking the informed intent.

The problem is the proof of such an invisible, elusive state of mind. How can we say what would have been the intent of the other spouse if full asset and income were disclosed?

All proof would have to be circumstantial and very sketchy.

On the other hand, we have the written agreement in front of us, and can easily read it word for word to see exactly what the parties intended and agreed. If there's no stipulation as to an upward limit of assets or income, then full disclosure could be seen as irrelevant.

In real life, if no one objects to the agreement after assets and income become known in full, then there would be no need for a purely intellectual debate, so on with the marriage.