A large number of people today do not think about obtaining a law firm till they are in desperate need. The lawful problem could be personal, like family law, for a divorce or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust attorney. It may be a felony case you need to be defended on. Organizations want legal representatives as well, no matter whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unjustified business tactics. Tax lawyers are also beneficial anytime dealing with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A huge, full service law firm has a number of legal professionals with distinct areas of experience, so hinging on your personal legal issue, you can immediately hold on to the top legal professional to fulfill your current need without having to start your search each time you need legal help.It is ideal to obtain a law firm you can believe. You need one with a very good record, who ishonest, effective, and wins cases. You need to have confidence that they will defend you properly and invoice you fairly for their services. From time to time a word of mouth from a pal or business affiliate can be practical, however you should keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, simply because when you need to have legal help, you need it instantly and you really want the very best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for looking for a lawyer or attorney with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is glad to provide specific search parameters to meet your necessities. We constantly make the effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can right away find whatever you are searching for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Marvin Is Planning To Open A Fabric Dyeing Business. He Plans To Do Large Scale Dyeing Of Both Fabric Bolts And Ready-To-Wear Garments. The Source Of Business Will Be Garment Makers And Cleaners. He Has Worked In This Part Of The Fashion Industry And Knows How Much Capital He Will Need To Buy The Equipment Required For This Specialized Activity.
He Has Some Cash, And He Is Trying To Decide Whether To Incorporate Or To Form A Partnership. What Would You Say To Him About The Major Advantages And Disadvantages Of Chartering A Corporation Rather Than Forming A Partnership
ADVANTAGES OF THE CORPORATION
* Limitations of the stockholder's liability to a fixed amount of investment. However, do not confuse corporate liability with appropriate liability insurance considerations.
* Ownership is readily transferable.
* Separate legal existence.
* Stability and relative permanence of existence. In the case of illness, death, or other cause for loss of a principal officer or owner, the corporation continues to exist and do business.
* Relative ease of securing capital in large amounts and from many investors. Capital may be acquired through the issuance of various stocks and long term bonds. There is relative ease in securing long term financing from lending institutions by taking advantage of corporate assets and often personal assets of stockholders and principals of guarantors.
* Delegated authroity. Centralized control is secured when owners delegate authority to hired managers, although they are often one and the same.
* The ability of the corporation to draw on the expertise and skills of more than one individual.
DISADVANTAGES OF THE CORPORATION
* Activities limited by the charter and by various laws. However, some states do allow very broad charters.
* Manipulation. Minority stockholders are sometimes exploited.
* Extensive government regulations and required local, state, and federal reports.
* Less incentive if manager does not share in profits.
* Expense of forming a corporation.
* Double tax - income tax on corporate net income and on individual salary and dividends.
ADVANTAGES OF A PARTNERSHIP
* Ease of formation. Legal informalities and expenses are few compared with the requirements for creation of a corporation.
* Direct rewards. Partners are motivated to apply their best abilities by direct sharing of the profits.
* Growth and performance facilitated. In a partnership, it is often possible to obtain more capital and a better range of skills than in a sole proprietorship.
* Flexibility. A partnership may be relatively more flexible in the decision making process than in a corporation. But, it may be less so than in a sole proprietorship.
* Relative freedom from government control and special taxation.
DISADVANTAGES OF A PARTNERSHIP
* Unlimited liability of at least one partner.
* Unstable life. Elimination of any partner constitutes automatic dissolution of partnership. However, operation of the business can continue based on the right of survivorship and possible creation of a new partnership. Partnership insurance might be considered.
* Relative difficulty in obtaining large sums of capital. This is particularly true of long term financing when compared to a corporation. However, by using individual partners' assets, opportunities are probably greater than in a proprietorship.
* Firm bound by the acts of just one partner as agent.
* Difficulty of disposing of partnership interest. The buying out of a partner may be difficult unless specifically arranged for in the written agreement.
Top Criminal Defense Lawyers In New York?
Charged With Aggraated Harrassment Second Degree.....No Threats Were Made, But I Guess I Was &Quot;Annoying&Quot; In The Sense That I Kept Sending Her Emails And Asking Her Why She Did Whatshe Did (Cheated). I Just Got Accepted To Brown, And I Don'T Want My Future Ruined So I Guess I'M Looking For Agood Attoney Who Can Get This Dismissed. Thanks
you deserve to be at Brown.
Ok My X Husband Has Cusdey Of Our Son Not Do To Nothing Bad On Me I Was 16 And Was A Child And I Know All The Stuff You All Are Thinking. Ok I Found Out Whare They Are And They Have Been Talking To Me For 4 Months Now And I Requested To Send Money Grames Each Month Well He Is Saying That His Att, Told Him To Accept The Money And Allow Me To Talk To My Son But Do Not Send Me A Pic What Do You Think I Think He Is Lying Because I Do Not Belive A Att, Would Say That
HE doesn't have a lawyer.if you send money he should let you see your son.don't send anymore money till he sends you pictures.
as a mother you have legal rights to see and know where your son is.If he refuses tell him you
and LEGAL AID will file legal papers and he
will end up in jail on fail er to provide visitation
What Type Of Attorney Do I Speak To In Regards To Wrongful Loss Of Employment?
Forget The Details, I Do Believe I Was Wrongfully Terminated From My Job And Would Like To See An Attorney But I Don'T Want To Go See An Attorney Who Does A Little Of Everything I Just Want To Talk To Someone Who Specializes In My Case. Would It Be Worker'S Comp? Or Business Litigation? Corporate Law? Thanks For Your Help.
Call your state or municipal bar association--look for a lawyer referral line--and ask for a plaintiff's employment litigation attorney. Ask for someone who will consult for free (or for some small charge, e.g., $30 in Portland, OR).
Do Top Law Firms Hire Paralegals Or Accept Them As Interns?
Just Wondering, Because It Seems That Only Those Who Are Trying To Become A Lawyer (Not A Paralegal) Get The Paralegal Position At A Top Law Firm.
Makes sense. As long as there are enough lawyers to be available to get the job then that will always be the case.
Is A Marketing Plan And Strategy Protected Under Intellectual Property Law?
1.The written document itself is protected under intellectual property law.
2. The ideas in the marketing plan, including the strategy, are not protected under intellectual property law.
There's an interesting blog that offers useful ideas on marketing: word-jobber.blogspot.com