Top Rated Attorney
Legal Aid Divorce Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid Divorce Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Highly Skilled Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will notice that there are many lawyers in your area that advertise that they can concentrate on your kind of case. This will make the whole process of finding one with quite a lot of experience a bit of a challenge. However, should you follow the following it is possible to limit your research to the correct one out of almost no time. The initial step is to generate a list of the lawyers that are listed in your town specializing in your position. When you are causeing this to be list you should only include those which you have a great vibe about according to their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down if you take some time evaluating their webpage. There you will be able to find the amount of years they are practicing plus some general information about their success rates. At this point your list needs to have shrunken further to people that you felt had professional websites and an appropriate level of experience. You must then take the time to search for independent reviews of each attorney. Be sure you see the reviews rather than relying on their overall rating. The details in the reviews will give you a solid idea of the way they interact with their customers and the length of time they invest into each case that they are taking care of. Finally, you will want to talk to no less than the past three lawyers which have the credentials you are looking for. This provides you with time to really evaluate how interested they may be in representing your case. It can be imperative that you follow many of these steps to ensure that you hire a company which includes the right measure of experience to help you the perfect outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Lawyers Out There, Can I Sue?
In 2007 My Pregnant Sister Was Killed In A Car Accident . We Were Devastated Also Because She Was Exhausted From Her Work Sending Her On Trips Which Kept Her Out Late The Night Before Then Got Her Up Early That Morning. She Had Been Complaining To My Parents About How Tired She Was And I Complained To My Husband That They Were Running Her Ragged . After The Accident I Couldn'T Place Blame. She Ran The Flashing Light, The Truck Driver Walked Away Without A Scratch. All We Could Do Was Grieve. Now, Today, 6 Years Later I Am Angry With Them. I Remember She Said How She Only Was Going To Get 3 Weeks Leave Instead Of 3 Months When The Baby Was Born . She Gave Them Everything, She Was So Smart And Driven, Educated And Talented, And They Took And Took . Now I Want Them To At Least Be Made To Treat Their Employees Better. I Couldn'T Hate Them Then, But Now I Want Them To Be Responsible For Their Part In Her Death . Lawyers Out There, Can I Sue Or Is It Too Late?

It is highly unlikely that you have the basis for a successful lawsuit.

First, the statute of limitations for most personal injury-type actions is two or three years. That means the lawsuit would have needed to have been filed no later than 2010.

Second, you would not have standing to sue, unless you were the personal representative of your sister's estate (usually that would be a spouse or parent).

Third, did your sister's employer hold a gun to her head, force her to go on all trips, and stay out late? Did your sister ever voice her concerns about the number of trips/the hours required by the trips? If your sister did not feel rested or alert enough to drive, it was her responsibility (not her employer's) not to get behind the wheel.

Also, if your sister's employer fell under the terms of the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), she was entitled to twelve weeks of UNPAID leave for the birth of a child. Your sister's employer may have only been willing to pay her for three weeks of maternity leave. It would have been her choice whether to remain off of work for the remaining nine weeks, without pay.

If you truly want to pursue a lawsuit, you should consult with a reputable personal injury attorney in your area. Alternatively, you may want to consult with a therapist to help with your grief.

Is Corporate Law The Same As Business/Commercial Law?

For the most part, yes. Often times the terms mean the same thing. However, some people may look at it a little different:

Some (like myself) may view corporate law as a type of business law.

Business law pertains to all the codes/laws that apply to transactions, taxes, hiring, commercial codes, etc.

In my mind, the term corporate law may pertain to just that part of the business law that deals with corporations and not smaller businesses. Corporate law tends to focus on large firms (corporations). Many times corporate law is important because these lawyers often provide legal advice to large, multinational firms. They may have to deal learn about laws in different countries. Also, if the corporation is publicly traded (ie, you can buy stock in it), then there are many more laws that the lawyer has to be aware of (sarbanes-oxley, etc).

Most non-lawyers would use the terms interchangeably.

Good Traffic Lawyer In Bloomington, Il?
I Need A Good Traffic Lawyer In Bloomington, Il With Good Ratings! Anyone Know Of One? Please!

Chris Gramm
Attorney at Law
Partner, Stivers & Gramm, LLC

Need a criminal defense lawyer in Bloomington, Illinois? Call attorney and former McLean County prosecutor, Chris Gramm for a free consultation in your DUI, Traffic or Criminal case! Chris represents clients facing criminal, DUI and traffic charges in Bloomington, Normal, McLean County and throughout central Illinois.

Phone:309-275-6677 2422 E Washington St. Suite 204
Fax:309-663-6164 Bloomington, IL 61704

Any Suggestions For A Good Lawyer For An Ssi Case?
I Am In The Final Stage Of The Appeal Process For Ssi. I Have Had Of Of The Appeals And Am Up To The Last One. I Would'Ve Had It By Now But My Psychiatrist (I Found Out Later) Is Not Good About Replying To Their Questions. I Am Also Not Very Thrilled With His Ideas Of Therapy But There Are No More Openings In My Area And I Have Been Trying For Years. Now The Court Appointed One Seems To Think That I Should Have It, The Three Times That I Have Seen Him. I Am Diagnosed With Ptsd, Ocd, Depression, Social Anxiety And Borderline Personality Disorder. The Last Depends On Who You Talk To. Any Ideas And Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. I Have Been Fighting This On My Own For Years.

Check out
See section 7, on OCD, at ezy build, below and also view section 6, (page N first) since some mental health professionals consider it to be an anxiety related disorder - personally, I believe it may be a way of avoiding, or reducing anxiety/fear. View: CONFRONTING YOUR FEARS, and page N, in section 6. Ask yourself when you first started developing OCD tendencies, and what happened, around that time. You didn't have the therapies and techniques available to you then, that are available to you, now. If you are aware of the cause, you can use EMDR therapy (see sections 33 - 34, with therapist locator) to address it. If you aren't aware of the cause, you can try asking for an answer in your dreams. Your subconscious mind certainly hasn't forgotten that cause, but may currently be shielding you from it, by not allowing you to remember, and instead, forcing you to adopt your obsessive behavio(u)r.

Write down 3 times, before going to sleep: "Tonight, in my dreams, I want to remember seeing what my fear is, when I get up", and put it under your pillow. Then say it aloud 3 times, after lights out. It is important to summon as much desire as you are capable of, to more effectively communicate this to your subconscious mind. If this works, it should produce a response within 2 weeks; if not, you may not be remembering, so set an alarm to go off after, first, 3 hrs; next night 4; next night 5: have a pen & paper handy, and WRITE DOWN THOSE DREAMS!!! or, chances are, you will forget. Remember, the response may be metaphorical (figurative), rather than literal. There is a section on dream interpretation in the Social Science section, here at Y!A, where you will receive other interpretations (mine are based largely on the work of the psychologist, Fritz Perls; others vary; some are mystical mumbo jumbo). View DREAM INTERPRETATION, in section 3, at ezy build, if interested. Although I am much better at interpreting the dreams of males, I have had some success with those of females. Feel free to email me, by clicking on my profile; all I can do is offer my interpretation, but the dreamer is always the ultimate judge of the true meaning of any dream.

Alternatively (and not for free) you could try NeuroLinguistic Programming, (Google: "NLP" & see, or professional hypnotherapy, if you are fairly suggestible, as are around 40% of people. Practice one of the relaxation methods on pages 2, 11, 2c, or 2i, daily, and when needed. Also, give the EFT a good tryout, to see if it helps you. There is also a version for use in public places, (if you like, you can claim to have a headache, as you massage/lightly tap your temples). "Even though I suffer from OCD, I deeply and completely accept myself." Section 53, and pages 2, 2.q and 2.o at also refer. One method you can try is by replacing your OCD behavio(u)r with the EFT. it takes about 30 - 40 repetitions, for most people to instill a new habit.

A variant of EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy is shown on page i, in section 42, at ezy build. I have found that the 2 - 3 minutes spent using the EMDR markedly reduces distractions to the relaxation process, and is repaid many times over. Because OCD is considered to be related to anxiety, try getting yourself some "worry beads", (Google: "religious supplies; providers" or ask at a religious supplies store, Catholic church, or Muslim mosque) and deliberately replace your former activity with moving them about between, or around your fingers: Use a stress ball, or get a balloon, add a couple of tablespoonsful of flour, and enough water to make a stiff dough; tie and squish repeatedly. This is merely a more socially acceptable form of OCD, though, not a true therapy, as it doesn't address the underlying problem; it's just a coping strategy.

Social anxiety is addressed in section 9, at ezy build; see the COMPREHENSIVE POST first. BPD is addressed in section 15, at Be aware that, because of their upbringing, people suffering from BPD tend to see things in terms of black and white, rather than shades of grey, and often idealise, then devalue, in relationships. They also tend to have a great fear of abandonment, and sometimes go to extreme lengths to prevent it. A tendency to abuse alcohol and/or drugs, or high risk activities may be present. Use the locators, in section 1, at ezy build, and the phone book, to find a therapist who uses Dialectical Behavio(u)ral Therapy, or get a good book on the subject, and give to a therapist using Cognitive Behavio(u)ral Therapy (fairly common, and probably nearby) and ask that it be incorporated into your treatment. Read "I hate you: don't leave me." by Jerold J. Kreisman, m.d. and Hal Stras. A workbook that offers good coping skills is Marsha Linehan's Skills Training Manual (a DBT Workbook).

Divorce/ Custody, Can They Take My Baby Away?
If Me And My Husband Divorce We Are Goin To Fight For Custody Over Our 3 Month Old Son. Now I Spoke With A Stuck Up Man Attorney Just For Advice And This Is What He Told Me.. (Now I Cant Afford Him/ Or A Regular Attorney, So I Did An App For Rio Grande Legal Aid)...Anyway The Stupid Attorney (Who Is Not From Rio Grande Legal Aid) Told Me That Since I Dont Got A Job The Judge Will Get Mad. And Since I Got My Husband Fired From His Job They Could Take My Baby Away From Me Cuz That Was Inmature Of Me And I Did That Out Of Anger.. They Have No Proof Really That It Was Me Who Called But What I Did Was Call My Husbands Job And Let Them Know He Has A Felony And So They Fired Him Cuz He Did Not Tell Them About His Felony.. Is This True Can A Judge Take Away My Baby For Doing This Since My Husband Was The Sole Bread Winner??

Yes, it's true. You could (could, not will) lose custody. The judge is allowed to consider everything in custody cases. You acted out of anger, and it could show that your immature or mentally unstable. And they do have proof. If you deny it, it'll only make things worse.

But that one act in itself is probably not enough to lose custody. Now that act, plus your temper, plus the other ways you've abused your husband, plus the way you've abused your child, when you put all those things together, then you have a real problem. (I'm not saying you've done those things)

My advise to you is, first, be on your best behavior. Show that your mature, Intelligent, trustworthy, and a good parent. When the judge looks at custody, he's going to look at everything, not just one incident. You need to be on your best behavior.

The courts favor the mother, so you have that going. And he's a felon, that also works in your favor. The most likely out come is that you'll get custody. But nothing for certain, and getting your husband fired will hurt you in court.

Get a lawyer. This is just as important as feeding your child and giving him a warm safe place to live. Don't walk into a custody battle without a lawyer.

Make nice with your husband. Give him a reason to say "ok, I'll let her raise our child". Let him know that he can have as much visitation as he wants.

It will help your case if you have a way to support yourself. And your going to have to do something anyways. Child support won't be enough to support you and your baby.

Addition. When you do things like get your husband fired, your giving him a reason to fight for custody. I know revenge can feel good, but you need to start thinking long term. It's not so much what the judge is going to say, it's more about what your husband is going to do. Fighting for custody is a long drawn out and expensive process, and so is raising a child. If you give your husband a reason to, he might drop the whole custody thing. Give a little and get a lot.

And it's not just about custody. It's about the next 18 plus years. Many things are going to come up. Hell is having a continual argument with the other parent.

Boyfriends And Trust?
Ok My Boyfriend Has This Friend Who Has A Thing For Him. And Lately She Has Been Trying Everything She Can To Get Him To Like Her Back. Me And Him Have Been Together Forever And Its Not That I Dont Trust Him I Just Dont Trust If One Of These Times I Just Dont Trust What She Will. Got Any Help??

Whether you trust her or not is irrelevant. He's the one you have the relationship with.
You can't do anything about what he or she will do. You don't own either of them.
If "trust" is what you are worried about, then its a very weak relationship.
Either you trust the guy, or you don't.
If you don't, then get out. You're wasting his time and yours. It will never change. And, it isn't love. It's some kind of twisted need to control.
If you did love him, you wouldn't be spending time thinking about trust. You'd take him as he is until he gives you real reason to believe he's been unfaithful. When that happens you'll have a decision to make, dependent on your own values. Either commit the ultimate act of love and forgive. Or, decide you love (and respect) yourself more and leave.
If you're serious about a relationship "trust" should not be on your mind. Love is trust.