The Best 10
Legal Aid For Divorce in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid For Divorce in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer Irrespective of what your legal needs are you will notice that there are many lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise that they can focus on your kind of case. This can make the entire process of finding one with a lot of experience a bit of a challenge. However, in the event you follow the following you will be able to narrow down your quest to the correct one out of almost no time. The first step is to create a set of the lawyers that happen to be listed in the area that specialize in your position. While you are which makes this list you should only include those you have a good vibe about based upon their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down if you take a little while evaluating their website. There you will be able to find the number of years they have been practicing and a few general information about their success rates. At this time your list ought to have shrunken further to the people that you felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate volume of experience. You need to then make time to search for independent reviews for each attorney. Be sure you read the reviews instead of just relying upon their overall rating. The information from the reviews will give you a solid idea of how they connect to the clientele and the length of time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, you will want to talk with at the very least the final three lawyers that have the credentials you would like. This will give you some time to genuinely evaluate how interested these are in representing you and your case. It is actually vital that you follow most of these steps to ensure that you find a person which has the best measure of experience to get you the ideal outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Child Support-What Would You Do/Recommend? (Legal Advice And Divorced Mothers Only Please)?
If The Mother Has Full Custody, And The Father Is Out Of The Country, Remarried, Working A Good Job (Building Engineer), And Obviously Doing Very Well Financially (Has Brand New Car, Is Buying A House, Father Is Us Citizens And The Country Is Not One Of The Countries Who Have A Child Support Enforcement Agreement) . The Father Has Verbally Agreed To Pay $200 A Month (But Actually Pays Whenever He Feels Like It, Not On A Monthly Basis). *For A Country Which Does Not Have A Child Support Enforcement Agreement, The Consequence For The Father Would Be The Revocation Of His Us Passport If And When He Tries To Re-Enter The Country, And After The Owed Amount Is $5000 Or More. The Information About The Father's Earnings Is Not Available, But Can Be Obtained. Choice A: Not File Child Support And Receive The $200 (Whenever). Choice B: File For A Child Support And Wait Until The Father Comes Back To The Country To Get The $5000 Or More. I Am Trying To Find Out More Information About Child Support And International Law. Whichever Insight You Can Offer Regarding That Is Very Helpful. Please Back Up Your Answer If You Can (Web Links, Reasoning For It, Etc). Thanks. Http://Travel.State.Gov/Law/Info/Info_608.Html#Passport

You need to file for child support and being that you are in the United States, his wages will be garnished for the child support amount. I don't know if his company has an office or headquarters in the states, but they would be legally required to comply with a court order. Even a lot of international companies will comply with court orders, as they do not want any trouble.

I would 100% file. It is not as simple as saying "He's out of the country, oh well." He will have to respond to the petition of the court, or it will automatically be ruled in your favor. If you are divorced, then you would go back for a reevaluation of the child support agreement.

Has paternity been established, or were you married? With his income being decent, you will also get more than $200.00 per month.

Your best bet would be to contact your local child support enforcement agency for assistance. They know everything about laws in every country, and all the available legal loop holes!

Basically, you have nothing to loose!

Legal Advice Pertaining To Copyright Infringement.?
I Am In Need Of Legal Advice To A Matter Pertaining To Copyright Infringement. I Am A Small Business Owner Who Runs A Web And Graphic Design Business. Recently I Created A Dvd Cover For A Person Where My Logo Brand Appeared On The Front And The Back Of The Cover. It Has Just Come To My Knowledge That These Persons Have Removed My Logo Off Of The Front Of The Dvd Cover Without My Permission. The Dvd Is Being Sold Nation Wide So They Are Making Profit Off Of It. So My Questions Is, By These Persons Removing My Logo Identity Off Of The Front Of The Cover, Does This Constitute Copyright Infringement? Do I Have A Just Cause To Take Legal Action?

First of all, if you need legal advice, you must seek the advice of an attorney. While I can impart some general information, nothing I say constitutes legal advice. Remember that your attorney has a legal duty as to your interests; strangers on the Internet do not.

As to your question, removing a logo, in and of itself, has nothing to do with copyright infringement. For example, I can scrape off the Toyota logo off a car and sell it. Copyright infringement is essentially the appropriation of copyrighted material without permission. Now if your DVD is being copied and sold without your permission, then that might constitute copyright infringement.

A big fact that is missing here (and one reason why you need to see an attorney) is the contract between you and your client. The written contract is going to spell out the rights your client has to the DVD you created for them. To the extent that the contract does not explicitly set out those rights or a written contract does not exist, then you may have to rely on other factors including state contract law.

Can You Buy Property With Out Lawyers Involved?
We Would Like To Purchase The Property We Live On That Belongs To Family. The Property Is Clear Of All Debts. Can The Parties Involved Write An Agreement Together And It Be Legal? Can It Be Given As A Gift, In Writting?

You can, but you run the risk of something going wrong down the line. you would be better served to just hire a lawyer, do a title search and have the lawyer record the new deed (which you will have to do anyway to make it official). You will probably also have to pay a recordation fee to properly transfer the title to the land.

Legal Advice.?
Ok Im A Graffitti Artist Who Paints Legal Murals The City I Live In Is Harrassing The Owners Of The Building We Are Painting. After We Have Painted The Murals Telling The Store Owners They Have To Paint Over It Or They Will Be Fined $1000.00. We Have Asked The Neighborhood If They Like It And They All Said Yes So We Got Their Signatures Now My Question Is This Who Do We Give These Signature To And Who Do We Consult? Freesgtl@Yahoo.Com

You with your signatures and the owner and as many like-minded people should attend a city council meeting and state your case. Unless there are bylaws or regulations concerning the asthetics of the neighborhood or the town in general, you may be able to persuade them that your painting is good for business and pleasing to the area, in which case you'll be left alone to ply your art. They always throw big fine numbers at you when you first talk to them , hoping you'll just do what they say. Stick to your guns and follow through.
Good Luck.

How Can I Learn About Construction Laws And Contracts?
I'M A California Licensed Contractor That Is Interested In Learning As Much As I Can About Construction Law To Assist Me With Protecting My Business From Frivolous And/Or Malicious Litigation...Any Suggestions, Classes, Books, Online?

My husband is a licensed contractor in California too. He recently took /passed his exam. He used an online course to prep for the license, but they also have other education options - like law and additional classifications. My husband is doing the solar classification in hopes to get more business. Here is a link to the site and good luck with your jobs!

This Question Is For Any Criminal Attorney Who Can Help Me?
I Was Wrongly Bullied Into Taking A Plea-Bargain In 1996 And I Have Had A Complete Total Clean Record Since Then And I Want To Apply For Either A Pardon Or To Have My Record Completely Expunged An Di Need To Know How I Go About Doing That Or If It Can Even Be Done. If You E-Mail Me I Will Give You The Details Of The Case. Btw I Live In Ohio

What is Expungement (OR SEALING) OF A RECORD

Expungement is the sealing of a criminal record so it is not publicly available. The statutes authorizing expungement are Ohio Revised Code sections 2953.32 & 2953.52. While it is believed the following information is accurate, you should consider consulting an Ohio attorney to help you with the expungement process. If you cannot afford a lawyer, The Legal Aid Society of Cincinnati, (513) 241-9400, may be able to help.

Who Qualifies for Expungement?

It depends on whether there was a criminal conviction, or the criminal charge was dismissed or there was a finding of not guilty. In any case, a person does not qualify for expungement if criminal proceedings are pending against the person.

Persons Convicted of an Offense

Persons found not guilty or the criminal charge WAS dismissed

How is expungement obtained?

Step-By-Step MUNICIPAL court Guidelines:

Fee: If you are requesting the expungement of a non-conviction, no fee is required. Go to step 2. Otherwise, you must pay a $50.00 fee to the Clerk of Courts, 513-946-6010, room 112 of the Hamilton County Justice Center, 1000 Sycamore St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. If you indicate to the clerk you cannot afford the $50.00 filing fee, you will be referred to the Assignment Commissioner’s office, see the next step, to fill out the Affidavit of Indigency.

Proceed to the Assignment Commissioner’s office with any required fee receipt or to fill out, but not sign, the Affidavit of Indigency. The Assignment Commissioner’s office, 513-946-6250, is located in room 117 of the Hamilton County Justice Center, 1000 Sycamore St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. At the Assignment Commissioner's office, you also will be required to fill out and file the Probation Information Sheet and the appropriate application for expungement. No hearing date will be set, until a completed Probation Information Sheet is received by the Assignment Commissioner’s office.

The required forms are available at the Assignment Commissioner's office and here for download:

Affidavit of Indigency: Word or PDF
Application to Expunge Conviction: Word or PDF [$50.00 Fee]
Application to Expunge Record of Non-Conviction: Word or PDF [No Fee]
Probation Information Sheet: Word or PDF

Don't have Word? Download Word Viewer.
Download Acrobat Reader → →

The Application to Expunge will be set for consideration by the judge you originally appeared before; the Probation Department will get the Probation Information Sheet; and any Affidavit of Indigency will be filed in your case file.

[The expungement request is usually scheduled for hearing in about four to six weeks before the judge. Pending the hearing, your application is checked by the Probation Department for initial eligibility. Be sure to respond promptly to any request for information from the Probation Department. The Probation Department reports its findings to the judge for consideration at the expungement hearing. If you do not respond to the Probation Department, it is likely the department will report that you do not qualify for expungement.]

On the court date, the clerk assigned to the courtroom will have you sign the Affidavit of Indigency under oath. Please also see WHAT TO DO IF YOU CANNOT MAKE A COURT APPEARANCE.

If your request for expungement is granted and you have filed the Affidavit of Indigency, but the judge finds you are not indigent, the sealing of your record will not take place until the $50.00 fee is paid. If your request for expungement is granted and the judge finds you are indigent, the record will be sealed without payment of a fee.

See also Local Administrative Rule 2.10.