Top Rated Attorney
Legal Aid Information in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid Information in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Enable You To If you want a legal professional at all, you must work closely along with them in order to win your case. Irrespective of how competent they may be, they're likely to need your help. Listed below are four important ways to help your legal team help you win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're planning to reveal directly to them. Privilege means everything you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team must know all things in advance - most importantly information one other side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuing and factual account of all information associated with your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the data they should enable them to win. 3. Arrive Early For Many Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, because they are punctually, each time. In fact, because you might need to discuss very last minute details or be extra ready for the truth you're facing, it's smart to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You May Have Your Act Together If you've been arrested for just about any crime, it's important so that you can convince the court that you simply both regret the actions and are making strides toward increasing your life. For instance, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for any rehab program. Be sincere and involved with the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you ought to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Car Accident; Back Injury Claims?
I Was In An Accident About A Month Ago. I Rear-Ended Some Guy'S Car. He Didnt Want To Call The Police Or The Insurance Company. He Said It Wasnt A Big Deal, The Car Was Old Anyways, The Damage Was Minor. We Exchanged Phone Numbers And Agreed To Call Each Other Later And Come Up With A Settlement. He Asked For A Sum Of 300 Dollars And Every Time I Went To Give It To Him, He Wouldnt Want To Meet. So I Stopped Calling, About Three Weeks Later I Get A Letter Saying That He'S Taking Me To Court Cuz Of Back Injury. Can He Make A Case With No Police Report? Should I Notify My Insurance Company? What Should I Do? What Do You Think Might Happen, Can He Really Sue Me For Thousands Of Dollars? Please Give Me Advice I Would Appreciate It.


Well, gosh. The only reason someone like him would get an attorney is to try and threaten you. That's like him trying to sic a pit bull on you. But here's the good news. Personal injury attorneys that would take his case? They're total pushovers.

So, here's what you do.

#1. No one's going to court anytime soon.

If YOU did not report the accident to your insurance company. Pick up the phone and do it now. (Apologizing for a late report is not going to make things any better.) The sooner you get it reported the better. Even IF you had insurance for the date of loss - if you, by your actions, have prejudiced the carrier's ability to handle the claim.....Guess what? They can deny coverage. ooops. You don't want that so...get on the horn.

Now.....when you said you got a letter saying he's taking you to court.......things really are NOT that simple as far as court is concerned. There are filings that have to be done, approvals that need signed, docket scheduling...... and certainly you know - public officials move slower than dirt. And that's just the court part.

In a suit? Suit has to be filed, answered, interrogatories have to be served/answered, discovery has to be served, depositions....

Do ya really think someone wants to go through all that for a simple back injury? This close to the accident?

Like I said - getting an attorney after you is a bullying technique. They want you to get scared.

Hold your poise! No shaking in yer boots, ok ?

Get it reported to your insurance company (keep your fingers crossed coverage will be in order) and let them sic their injury adjusters on the attorney. He will have to WORK for the money he is trying to rip off the other guy for.

Ok,'re calling your insurance company now, right?


It doesn't sound like you need an attorney right now. If you do - and your insurance is in order - your insurance company will provide a defense for you.



Oh - and make a police report. Better late than never. (Btw - that is a requirement of your policy. Shhhhhhh)

What Justification For Requiring Witness In Court To Swear Or Affirm Their Answers Are Truthful?
Yet Attorneys And Law Enforcement In The Field Are Not Held To The Same Standard. Which Allows Twisted Theories To Be Presented As Factual Evidence, And Exculpatory Details Exonerating A Defendant To Be Undisclosed To The Court.

All witnesses, including attorneys and law enforcement, are required to swear or affirm to tell the truth when testifying in court or in depositions.

Theories are not evidence, but may be included in the prosecutor's or defense attorney's arguments.

Exculpatory evidence is admissible. It happens hundreds of times a day in trial courts in every state. If it did not happen in your trial, ask your appellate attorney why such evidence was not offerred.

I Need Help With Visitation Rights?
So I Am 16, And My Ex Is 16. He Wants To Be Involved, But Not In A Relationship (Already With Another Girl, And Left Me At 30 Weeks Pregnant) And I Am 32 Weeks Pregnant. I Am Afraid To Have Him Take My Daughter For A Few Hours, When He Has No Transportation (No Permit, Can'T Drive, No Car) And Doesn'T Have A Cell Phone. What Should I Do? He Works, But Only Makes $150 Every 2 Weeks. Should I Try To Get Back Into A Relationship With Him? Or What? He Was Very Supportive Up Until I Became Very Clingy And Emotional. He Says He Will Take This To Court If We Don'T Work Any Of This Out. Is That Possible? I Don'T Think He'D Be Able To Pay For Court Costs.

Your ex is full of it so don't let him bully you. He either thinks you don't know your rights or he thinks he can bully you into giving him things that he isn't entitled to, that he may have been if he had married you before getting you pregnant! Also, because he is a minor, he doesn't have the same rights as he would have had if he had been over 18. Tell your parents to get a restraining order to keep him away from you. They can do this because THEY, not you, are the sole deciders as to who your friends and acquaintances is too bad that they didn't exercise this right somewhat earlier.

As for custody, as you are a single birth mother, you automatically have sole custody and until your ex goes to court to have a court-ordered paternity test done, he has no right at all to your child as for all he (or the court) knows, you cheated on him (no offense is intended) and he is not the father. So do not let him visit you or see the child (especially alone) until the court orders visitation. You do not have to give him visitation without a court order so don't do it. And since he cannot afford to go to court, you should be fine. Basically, if he comes by, don't answer the door or return his calls.

And if he continues to harass you, move and don't tell him where you have moved to (single birth mothers have the right to move as they please)...that, or call the cops (and remember, he is the "alleged" father until his paternity is confirmed). If your ex is serious about wanting visitation, he can get a job, hire a lawyer, and go to court...otherwise, he is just making life miserable for you. And if and when he does go to court to seek some sort of custody and/or visitation, demand child support (you can't ask for it if you are not affirming his paternity and it is in your best interest not to do so right now) and ask for parenting classes for him and supervised visitation as he has been abusive to you. Good luck and God bless.

Addendum: If your ex tries to come in your house without permission, call the cops and have him arrested. Even if he is the birth father, he has no right to enter your house without permission.

Addendum #2: If he is only sixteen, not finished with school, and doesn't even have a job, there is no way he will ever be given custody. Again, he is just jerking your chain.

Addendum #3: How old were you when you were having sex with him and when you got pregnant? If you were 15 and he was 16, it might be possible to put him in jail for statutory rape...that baby is dna positive proof of that.

Lawyers Or Legal Experts???? Help Please!!!!!!!!?
I Lost A Trial And The Defense Attorney Filed For Attorney'S Fees For $100,000. My Lawyer Filed Motion To Dismiss And They Soon Dropped The Motion For Attorney'S Fees. But The Judge Presiding Over The Case Is A Nutjob. She Scolded My Lawyer For Filing The Case (Even Though It Was 100% Legit) And Pretty Much Tried To Persuade The Defense To Refile For Attorney'S Fees, Even Though The 60-Day Window Has Passed. Here'S My Question: So If The Defense Re-Files For Attorney'S Fees And Prevails, What Legal Recourse Do I Have???? The Judge Is A Real Nutjob And She Even Admitted In Court To Not Even Reading Over Our Motions!!!!!! So What Can I Do If That Happens? Is There A Way To Overturn It On The Grounds That She Overstepped Her Bounds By Encouraging The Defense To Refile And Not Do It Within 60 Days?????? Shouldn'T She Be Disbarred For Such A Thing???? What Are My Chances I Can Prevail??? (This Is In La County, Ca, Usa) My Lawyer Is Away So I Can'T Ask Him. :(

Well for my advice change your lawyer. You can do that personally since you are not satisfied with what he did in the court for your own opinion.

What kind of case is this? Civil case or criminal? You didnot specify on your story, just like in court you should give full details of what you came for inside the court unless the judge and the jury are all clairvoyant they probably know your case before your attorney could step forward and present the case.
All I could read is $100,000 attorney's fee written here, lost a trial. This is the technical aspect of your case but the case itself is still vague. But nevertheless, what is the questions?

The judge is a nutjob? I donot think so, she wouldn't be the judge if she is one don't you think? Yes definitely you have the legal ground to say that the judge overstepped her boundary by encouraging the defense to refile and not doing it within 60 day, see you already have the lawyer's instinct as they say. So we pressume the judge is a women here. Disbarment of a judge required sufficient evidence, if this is the only evidence you have I am sorry to tell you "go take a hike". Since they sit all day on court you think disbarding them would be so EASY, they read the law and they preside the law. It is like they eat, sleep with those books over there with all those promulgated, passed laws etc.

You can prevail, just don't give up so easily. Remember that "the tough gets going". Your lawyer is away? Good let him be, and remind him to stay there, get a new one. Good luck.

Do You Think This Is Fair For This Officer To Be In The Dwi Division?
I Hired A Lawyer For A Dwi I Was Charged With ,Let Me Explain I Don'T Drink Or Smoke Im 52 He Stopped Me For Not Using A Turn Signal Asked Me Where I Was Coming From And I Said Playing The Poker Machine Then For Some Strange Reason He Related That To Drinking Because It Was In A Bar I Took All The Test No Problem He Said I Was Being Giving A Dwi Fine ,Ok Back To My Point My Lawyer Ask Whats The Officers Name On The Ticket I Tell Him And The Lawyer Says That Officer Was Almost Killed A Few Years Ago By A Drunk Driver I Don'T Think Its Right That He Works In The Dwi Office Where They Give The Test To Determine If A Person Is Intoxicated Or Not Do You ? In Other Situations This Wouldn'T Be Allowed For Bias Reasons. P.S. My Mother In Law Says Ive Known You For Over 30 Years And I Never Known You To Drink I Said Only In New Orleans ,My Daughter Who'S 17 Says Dad You Drink Shocked ,I Said No And I Explain How Some Police Do Things Against The Law.

Of course it's fair. Every officer has to deal with drunks and the consequences of their actions almost every shift.
If you took the Breathalyzer test and passed, you wouldn't have gotten a ticket for DWI but you should get a ticket for failure to signal.

So if you go to court for DWI, just request the negative Breathalyzer results be entered into evidence in your defense.

Signing Over Child Custody Rights?
The Bio Daddy Of My Daughter Has Finally Agreed (Verbally At Least) That He Will Sign Over His Parental Rights. Where Do I Go From Here? He Says That The Only Way This Can Be Done Is If I Am Seeking To Take His Rights Away And Give Them To Someone Else, But That'S Not My Intentions. All I Want Is To Know That He Can'T Up And Take Her At Anytime So This Would Alleviate Any Of Those Problems. Can This Be Done Without Someone Else Applying For Her Adoption? 2Nd Part Of My Question Is That (He Tells Me) How Long Does Someone Have To Change Their Mind Once This Paperwork Has Been Filed? I Would Hate To Have Him Sign Over His Rights And Then I Bring Her To See Him For The Summer And Then He Decides He Doesn'T Want To Anymore And Then He Has Possession Of Her. Then We Would Have To Go To Court To Fight Custody. Can Someone Please Answer These Few Questions For Me? I Live In Ca...

I know a little bit about this because my son's father voluntarily signed the papers to terminate his parental rights, but he did this so my husband could adopt him -- But, the termination of rights and the adoption were two totally separate issues. I live in Michigan, and we went through our local friend of the court office. The FOC sent the bio dad papers and then he had to make an appointment to go in and sign docs to give up his parental rights. I don't think that there is an allowable time period for him to change his mind, at least in regard to the adoption process in my case there was no waiting period after the signing of the papers. I believe once he gives up his rights it's a done deal.