The Best 10
Legal Aid Online in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid Online in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will see that there are numerous lawyers in your area that advertise they specialize in your form of case. This could make the entire process of finding one with quite a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, if you follow the following you will be able to limit your pursuit on the right one out of almost no time. The first task is to make a listing of the lawyers that happen to be listed in your area that specialize in your situation. While you are causeing this to be list you need to only include those which you have a great vibe about depending on their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down by using some time evaluating their website. There you will be able to find just how many years they have been practicing plus some general details about their success rates. At this moment your list ought to have shrunken further to individuals that you just felt had professional websites and an appropriate volume of experience. You should then take the time to check out independent reviews of every attorney. Be sure you browse the reviews rather than just depending on their overall rating. The info inside the reviews provides you with a concept of the direction they connect to their clients and the length of time they invest into each case that they are working on. Finally, you will need to meet with a minimum of the final three lawyers which have the credentials you are searching for. This will give you some time to really evaluate how interested these are in representing your case. It really is imperative that you follow many of these steps to ensure that you hire a company which has the correct level of experience to obtain the ideal outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Help Finding An Attorney To Help With A Foreclosure?
Has Anyone Done Any Business With A Foreclosure Defense Company To Help With Their Mortgage? Seems Like Most Of The Information That I Have Been Finding Is All Related To What Scams They Are. I Know They Can’T All Be Scams. The Person At The Bank Told Me That I Should Get An Attorney After She Told Me That She Was Not Going To Be Able To Help With My Situation. Sounded Like She Was Just Trying To Be Rude To Me So Now I Am Thinking About Actually Getting An Attorney.

The ONLY way to find someone honest is word of mouth from someone who has had positive results that YOU trust or know. Find out who your Congress person is....mine has a dept. just for help for this issue. They have contacts for help-groups and some of the lenders too.
I've been fighting this for YEARS. Am on my 6th mod attempt currently....I have been trying to get my lender to work with me since before I was even 1 payment late. They wouldn't talk to me until I was 4 months late. That started the downhill ball rolling, then the multiple transfers to new servicers....they never get all the paperwork, even when you have written proof they've received it. Then they say, oh well, that time-frame is gone, you're denied for not having gotten us what we needed in time.
There's a lot to consider on that will be used in determining if you're long have you been in arrears? Do you have equity or are you upside-down? Do you earn enough to pay now if you've not been paying for a while? Do you have a lot of other outstanding debt? Have you looked at Bankruptcy?
Your lender is now just a debt collector. I totally get (as should all of us in this predicament) that we signed paperwork to get the loan, and a large part of the Note is default boilerplate (I work in the industry, so am VERY well aware that no one owes me anything).
That being said, I know personally 5 people with the same lender, in the same situation who because they were upside down, got mods, no problem. My "problem" apparently is that I have equity (and am self employed). This is a bad thing when trying to save your home. I will sell before I let the lender take it, but have stupidly burned through thousands of dollars on 2 scammer Mod Companies with REALLY GOOD sales tactics. Have also gotten screwed by an attorney filing chapter 13 for me, knowing I didn't make enough to pay back all of my debts in 5 years. Can't find any hard money lenders to even do a bad loan to just pay off this one, then when credit corrects itself, refi with a normal loan again in a couple of years. They only seem to do commercial loans now.
Go through the advocacy groups out there, or if you can manage paying the back payments and all your other debts in 5 years (you have to make enough money that there's money left at the end of the month for your regular bills) you can file a Chapter 13, and it works but for me it was way over what I'm earning right now. I've been able to pay my loan for ages, but they just won't talk to me about reinstating the loan. And I know people who resumed their regular payments and then were foreclosed on after a few months of everything seeming to be OK.
Good luck. Don't be afraid to call your Congress person or any Representative you know covers your area...they have resources that can help (know another person who got a BofA mod when utilizing their Congressman...they know people in high places).

The Difference Between Lawyers Who Work For Themselves And Those Who Work In Law Firms?
I'd Love To Know. Benefits, Disadvantages, And Preferably, Which Is The Best To Succeed?

It is kind of hard to do a broad based comparison but here are some of the notable distinctions:

(1) Pay
(a) Law Firm- There are all types of law firms ranging from "Big-Law" to "Mid-Law" to "Boutique." Each one of these has their pros and cons. For example, many of the Big-Law firms can pay first-year associates around $160,000 with a bonus ranging from $10,000 to $20,000. The lower you go down in size, usually, the lower the pay gets. The positive thing about "Boutique" firms is that they are usually specialized in a certain practice, i.e., appellate litigation. Some of these Boutiques garner a lot of fame in the legal community.
(b) Sole Practitioner- The pay can very depending on your performance. Some years may be very good and others not. It depends on your case load. Usually sole practitioners work on commission, as a result, they get get a portion of the award. While Big Firms usually charge their clients an hourly rate, which will vary depending on what level of attorney is working on the case, i.e., 1st-year associate versus a 6th-year associate.

(2) Clients
(a) Law firm- Usually the clients are brought in by the attorneys working in the firm. This task is usually delegated to the partners. A rainmaker is a partner that has a significant book of business for the firm. Furthermore, you usually get to deal with the bigger clients, i.e., Microsoft, Bank of America, and etc.
(b) Sole Practitioner- You have to go out there and get your own clients. So, you could get clients through advertisements, referrals, and etc. The clients tend to be "mom & pop" shops.

(3) Resources
(a) Law Firm- Most law firms have more than one practice area. So, it is easy for you to find multiple practice areas in one firm, for example, a firm may have litigation, corporate, securities, and bankruptcy departments. This gives you the flexibility to call upon other attorneys in your law firm to give you advice about a client matter. If you are working on a deal on behalf of a client, and the client then wants to proceed into litigation. You have a litigation department that you can hand the case over to, and they will work on it. Furthermore, law firms usually have a law library and are able to pay for expensive on-line research.
(b) Sole Practitioner- They usually have to learn on the job. Sometimes they will specialize in a particular field, i.e., family law. They also have limited financial resources to pay for these expensive on-line legal research databases.

Probably the best way to look at it is to think of a sole practitioner as owning his/her own business. While a law firm employees attorneys, partners have the opportunity to buy into the firm. Some firms have a two-tier partnership track. Thus some partners will be equity partners and others will be income partners. In this scenario, equity partners have the opportunity to buy into the firm. This allows them to share in the firms profits, which can be in the millions depending on the firm.

Question About Legal Fees To A Disability Lawyer.?
So, I Have A Family Relative That Filed For Ssi About 2 Years Ago. He Lost The Case, Due To Not Enough Medical Records And So, He'S Decided That He Wants To Go To Work At Say Wal-Mart? Now, He Owes The Lawyer Legal Fees + Interest. Would He Have To Pay It All Back If They Garnish His Wages At Wal-Mart? It'S In The $800 Dollar Range That He Owes The Lawyer. What Would Happen In That Situation?

A lawyer handling a disability case CAN NOT CHARGE YOU for services. They only get 25% of owed
ssi back pay with a limit of $4000 which ever is the lesser + any fees of service for their out of pocket expenses ie a doctor your lawyer pays for or med tests to help prove your case

Do I Need A Lawyer To Do A Title Search For Liens Against Realestate Properties?
In Washington Co Pa

Although there is no legal compulsion but yes, you need a lawyer to do a title search for liens against a real-estate property. Because the lawyers are well aware of the nitty-gritty of the title search. Also lawyers can also explain you the real position of the title like is it a freehold estate, a leasehold estate or anything else. You yourself will not be able to identify them.

Go to or any other site to find a good lawyer in the Washington co PA

Question About Legal Separations?
Okay Here'S All The Details. I Am Considering A Legal Separation From My Husband. But Before I Can Completely Decide I Have Questions That I Need Answered. My Husband Is A Marine Stationed In Southern Cali. We Have A 2.5 Year Old Daughter And We Have A Mortgage. I Am The One Who Pays Almost All The Bills Each Month. If I Did The Separation Who Would Pay The Bills? Would I Still Be Covered Under His Health Insurance (Tricare)? Would I Have To Turn Over My Military Id? Would He Be Able To Fight The Seperation As In Refuse To Sign The Necessary Paperwork Etc? Right Now Those Are The Only Questions I Have. Thank You To Anyone Who Is Willing To Help Me.

In a separation the only thing that really changes is the living situation. Health insurance and such should stay the same, although he could change his dependants on his own. The bills stay the same so don't stop paying anything. He could refuse the separation but all that would do is buy him time, the courts will push it through. Same goes for divorce, the other person doesn't need to sign the paperwork, it just gets delayed.

I don't know the situation, but take it from me, if you can make it work then stay. Divorce stinks and it's difficult to be a single mom.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Florida Legal Minor Laws?
Ok A Slightly Complicated Situation Or At Least To Me, I Have A 16 Year Old Girlfreind And I'M 21. She Lives In New York And Her Parents Have Found About Us And Have Forbidden Her To Talk Or See Me Whatsoever. I Live In Florida And Someone Informed Me That If I Contact Her Now It Would Be Illegal B/C Her Parents Issued A &Quot;Harassment&Quot; Complaint Against Me Whatever That Means. I Was Under The Impression That Sex Was The Only Illegal Thing, And That I Could Date A 16 Year Old And Wait For Her To Be 18 And That Would Be Legal Even If Her Parents Are Crazy. I Mean They Put Her In A Mental Institute When They Found Out That We Were Dating Like She Was Somehow Crazy. Now I'M More Concerened For Her Saftey And Want To Break Up With Her Over The Phone So That I Won'T Cause Her Any More Problems Aside From The Pain Of Breaking Up But It Seems For The Best For Her At This Point But I'M Also Concerened That It Could Be Illegal For Me To Talk To Her. What Is The Story Please Help?

There are two separate legal issues.

First is the age of consent law. You are correct in that these laws (and you have to worry about three of them - NY, FL, and Federal) only apply to sexual conduct. "Sexual conduct" however, can be widely defined, especially in the Federal law. Even talking about sex with her on the phone across a State line can be a Federal offense.

The second issue, though, is that of parental rights. A parent has the right to order ANYONE to keep away from their child. If you do not do so, then they can get a restraining order against you. Violating that is a crime.

An order to 'keep away' doesn't have anything to do with sex. They could even order a female friend her own age to 'keep away' because they think she's a bad influence.

If there is a restraining order in place, then even calling her up to break up over the phone is a crime.