Top 10
Legal Aid Providers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid Providers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Ways To Help Your Lawyer Allow You To If you want a legal representative for any excuse, you have to work closely using them to be able to win your case. No matter how competent these are, they're gonna need your help. Allow me to share four important methods to help your legal team assist you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're gonna reveal to them. Privilege means everything you say is stored in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know everything in advance - most especially information the other side could check out and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuing and factual account of most information pertaining to your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys because of the data they should help them win. 3. Appear Early For All Those Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, by being on time, whenever. The truth is, because you may have to discuss eleventh hour details or even be extra ready for the case you're facing, it's a smart idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate You Have Your Act Together If you've been arrested for any sort of crime, it's important so as to convince the legal court that you just both regret the actions and therefore are making strides toward improving your life. By way of example, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer to get a rehab program. Be sincere and associated with the neighborhood the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with the legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you should win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Free Reverse Phone Lookups?
I Really Want To Doa Reverse Phone Lookup, But Every Site I Go To, Want To Go To Charges A Fee.. I'Ve Actually Paid A Fee Before And Didn'T Get The Information At All, Is There Any Way That Is Completely Free To Get A Phone Lookup?

Hey mate,

I don't believe it's possible to gain access to peoples information for free - due to legal reasons (I'm not a lawyer so you might want to look it up).

But I just did a search and found this site, it says it offers free information - but, like all of these kind of sites it also offers a paid option.

If you're interested the address is:

If that's not what you're after, just have a quick look on google. But don't expect to get any free reverse phone lookup services.. unless they're illegal/shady, they literally can't provide you with the information legally for free.

Sorry if this has made no sense. :P.



Should I Stay Or Quit My Job & Would I Be Protected Under Employment Laws?
I Have Been Working For This Company For Almost 3 Years. (Georgia - At-Will) 2 Years Of Which Have Been On Salary. I Received My W-2 This Month And Noticed A Difference In The Taxes Withheld And The Taxes Reported On My W-2. I Addressed This Problem To Him 4 Times And Finally He Took The Time To Look It Over. He Basically Said The Cpa Was Not Doing Their Job And Did Not Put The Correct Amount On My W-2 For Medicare & Ss. Well I Took My Information To My Cpa And They Told Me That He Took Money Out For Federal And State And He Claims He Did Not. I Am At A Dead End. I Know It Sounds Confusing But The Bottom Line Is He Took Money From My Paycheck For Taxes That Never Went To Taxes. I Never Receive Paystubs, Even When Requested, So I Had Nothing To Compare To. Even When I Made Hourly I Never Received Over-Time Pay. Since Becoming Salary Paid 1.5 Years Ago, I Am Entitled To Over-Time Pay Because I Make Under 24,000 A Year. I Know That If I Take Action To Rectify The Problems He Will Make It So Miserable For Me To Be Here That I Will Quit. What Should I Do? I Know That Theres No Way For Anyone To Know What Will Happen For Sure But Some Input Would Be Nice! Should I Stay And File Complaints Or Quit And File Complaints?

just wanted to clarify one thing
FLSA does NOT cover all employers.... so the laws that FLSA relate to may be irrelevant in your case.
so in Georgia for any-and-all businesses that are not covered by FLSA the minimum wage is $5.15 NOT $7.25.
to understand who is covered by FLSA:

if you do not receive a pay-stub how do you know there is a mistake on your W-2?
are you guessing or have you kept some records?
Federal law and the law in Georgia does NOT mandate that a pay-stub be provided to you.
the law does require certain records to be maintained and what information must be in those records but it does NOT state that a pay-stub must be provided to you.
the employer must be able to provide this information if it is required by the department of labor, attorney general or the courts in Georgia.

contact the SSA and IRS for assistance...they can help you determine if your employer has paid in everything they have withheld.

as far as whether or not you are an exempt employee and whether or not you should be receiving overtime you need to contact the state department of labor. the department of labor in Georgia does NOT do much and for the most part they simply allow other agencies deal with these types of issues.

to quit or to stay:
quitting a job for non-payment of wages or because an employer retaliates against you for filing a legal complaint is "good cause" and shouldn't prevent you from drawing benefits. the problem is there is no way to know for sure until you quit and apply.

it would be better for you to contact all the different regulatory agencies that may need to assist you such as the state DOL, IRS and SSA then if the employer does retaliate you are covered.
if you quit now and it turns out the employer did not do anything wrong or did do something wrong but would not have retaliated you won't be covered.
you can't quit because you think the employer might do something retaliatory unless you have proof that in the past that is what has happened.

Can You Refer A Good Employment Attorney In The Scottsdale Az Area. I Think I May Have A Case On My Hands?
Where I Have Been Classified As An Independent Contractor But I Am Being Treated As An Employee.

you do NOT need an attorney, you contact the department of labor........
the IRS and SSA will both be of assistance to you in this matter............

Punishment Of Juvenile Drunk Driving?
So Last Night, I Partied, Drove Drunk And My Car Spun Out Causing Zero Damage To Me, The Property Or My Car. Heck The Tow Truck Did More Damage Pulling Me Off The Side Of The Road Then I Did Getting There. I'M 17, Clean Record Both Driving And Criminal, Very Cooperative With The Officer, Shoot I'M Friends With His Daughter. So I Was Arrested And Charged With Failure To Control A Vehicle And Operating A Vehicle Under The Influence. The Officer Told Me This Was The Highest Misdemeanor Possible. I Wanna Know What Kind Of Trouble I'M Looking At I Appreciate All Serious Answers, I Made A Bad Choice, But There Isn'T Anything I Can Do About It.

The possible penalties for your violations will depend on what state you live in, each state has different laws concerning minor consumption of alcohol and driving under the influence.

In NY state you would be looking at some rather high fines (more than $500), loss of driving privileges for one year, and mandatory counseling. You would not qualify for limited driving privileges (AKA hardship license or work permit).

You are being charged with a crime ... you need a lawyer to represent you in this matter, you can not afford to make a mistake while defending yourself in court. Start looking for a lawyer now!

Legal Advice................?
Ok So When I Was 14 I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend Who Is Now 21 And Im 17 And We Have A Baby Together But Anyways When I Was 14 He Was 17 Then Turned 18 My Moms Boyfriend Got Him Into Trouble For Statatory Rape But Because He Wasnt My Dad Then I Talked Them Down To A Lesser Charge To Contribute Childs Misconduct So We Have A No Contact Order And We Have Been Talking For A Year Now Well Now We Got Caught Talking By Letters I Wrote Him In Jail His Po Has Been Asking Him A Bunch Of Questions About Me And Told Him My Letters Were Contaband So They Arrested Him And Set A 5000 Bond To And They Will Take 10 Percent And He Can Bond Out To Go To The Johnson County Residential Center And Finish Up His Time.

Legal advice.....

Free advice is worth every penny of the value. - nothing.

talk to someone who knows your local laws. Also you never really asked a question that needs to be clarified, you just stated facts.

Has The Laws For Juveniles Changed Or Updated In The Criminal Justice System?

Juvenile law changes constantly... both statutorily and in case law. If you have a specific question, you need to ask it. This is pretty vague.