How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Legal Aid Service in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid Service in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Highly Skilled Lawyer Irrespective of what your legal needs are you will notice that there are many lawyers in your town that advertise which they are experts in your type of case. This may make the whole process of finding one with a great deal of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, when you follow the following you will be able to define your research to the right one in very little time. Step one is to create a list of the lawyers that are listed in your area specializing in your situation. When you are which makes this list you ought to only include those that you may have a great vibe about according to their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down if you take a while evaluating their internet site. There you must be able to find the amount of years they have been practicing and a few general details about their success rates. At this stage your list ought to have shrunken further to people that you felt had professional websites and an appropriate volume of experience. You need to then take time to lookup independent reviews of each attorney. Be sure you read the reviews rather than just depending on their overall rating. The details in the reviews will give you a solid idea of the way that they communicate with their clientele and the length of time they invest into each case they are taking care of. Finally, you will want to meet with at least the last three lawyers which have the credentials you are interested in. This gives you the time to genuinely evaluate how interested they are in representing you and your case. It can be crucial for you to follow every one of these steps to actually find a person that has the correct level of experience to obtain the perfect outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Lawyer Or Legal Aid?
I Got A Break And Entry X2 Charge , First Offense What Do You Think The Outcome Will Be Either With A Lawyer(Paid Well)? Or A Legal Aid?

Legal Aid doesn't handle criminal cases. You would have to go with a public defender and you have to show that you are indigent (cannot afford an attorney). I *think* there is probably a form where you have to list all your assets/liabilities (not sure about this but there's going to be some type of form you have to complete to say that you cannot afford an attorney.

Can you afford an attorney? If so, hire a private attorney.

If not, tell the judge that you need a public defender appointed to defend you.

Legal Advice?
I Had Received A Letter From A National Loan Servicing Center Stating That I Owe The College I Recently Graduated From $850.88 And I Tried To Get Into The Navy And The Chief Called The College That Irecently Graduted From And Someone Told Him In Finacial Aid That I Did Graduate But I Owe The College $5000 And I Told Him That That Cannot Be Right I Told Him That I Had Received A Letter From A Loan Company That I Only Owe The College That I Had Attend $850.88 For Tuition And I Contacted The School Where I Had Graduated From And Someone Told Me In Finacial Aid That They Was Not Aware Of The Loan And I Contacted The Loan Company And Someone Told Me That I Had Signed The Contact With Someone In Finacial Aid In November And I Had Told Someone That That Is A Lie And Someone From The School That I Was Attending Signed My Name And I Was Not Aware Of It In This Situation What Should I Do?

First of all get a notebook and make sure you keep a list of the names and numbers of the people you talk to. If you can, dig up all the paperwork you can and keep it all in one place. Is there a way that you can get a copy of that contract someone else may have signed? Do you know about how much you should owe? I wouldn't pay the loan company until I get it straight with the college.

Family Law - Grandparent Rights When Legal Custody Is Between Mother And Father?
I Would Like To Apologize Firsthand At The Length Of This, And Secondly Because I Had Originally Posted This Question Under Family At First (Meant To Add To Legal) Long Story Short - After Two Years Of Battling In Court. Father And I Now Share 50/50 Custody Of Our Son. Father Has Decided He Doesn'T Want To Have Anything To Do With His Son Other Than The Odd Visit - So Son Lives With His Paternal Grandparents During The Fathers Legal Noted Time. During The Battle The Interim Order Said Father Had 60% Mother (Self ) Had 40% Custody. Again Child Lived With His Grandparents During Fathers Time. Father Did Not Pay Support (Even Though He Makes Twice The Amount Of Income I Had). Grandparents Say He Will Never Pay Support Regardless Of What Is Done Because They Have Him. Even Though Child Lives With Grandparents, Father Still Has The Right To Deny My Wanting To Move My Son Near A School In My Vicinity (Court Documents Say Only Changes Can Be Made If Both Parents Agree). I Have Two Other Children, One Of Which Attends School In My Area, The Other Is An Infant Suffering From Health Issues And Cannot Be Brought Outside The Home For Long Periods Of Time Due To Immunity Challenges. To Bring My Son Back And Forth Between My Own Home And The School His Father Refuses To Agree To Move Him From Takes 4 -5 Hours Transit Time Total Daily (Whereas He... Or The Paternal Grandparents Have A Reliable Vehicle And Can Make The Round Trip In 30 Minutes Or Less). Because Of This The Paternal Grandparents Now Take My Son During My Custodial Week To Assure He Is Getting Back And Forth To School Without Risking The Health/School Times Of My Other Two Children And To Avoid Being Charged With Neglect For The Inability To Even Get My Son To School. I Was Told That It Is My Own Problem That I Live Across The City Near My Family (Aka My Own Support) And That If I Want To Choose The School, I Need To Pick Up And Move To An Area By Them. Yet In Another Instance They Complained That I Was Instable For Moving So Often (3 Times In 2 Years Due To Circumstances Beyond My Control) Now I'M Fighting For A Divorce (I'M Paying) And Father Refuses To Take Any Part, He Refuses To Pay Me Support, He Refuses To Attend A Mediation, Refuses To Attend The Mandatory Parenting After Seperation Course, And Refuses To Provide Me With His Home Address. There Is Only So Much That Can Be Done In Court Until His Cooperation Is Taken. Because I Have Access To The Father Via Email - A Divorce Cannot Be Completed Until He Takes Part (It Would Be Different If He Went Awol And No One Had Any Contact With Him Whatsoever). Yet He Wants The Divorce And Says He Will Only Sign Papers And Thats It. The Grandparents Are Saying That If I Go After Him For Support (Which Is A Legal Part Of The Divorce, Both Father And I Have To Provide Legal Proof Of Our Income) They Will Report Me To The Government For Collecting Child Tax Benefits (Which Was Used To Pay For Daycare And City Transit Needed To Get Son Across School Prior To My Youngest Child'S Birth - Since My Son'S Father Refused To Pay Support To Provide Help With This). The Paternal Grandparents Say That His Child Support Is Going To Them As They Take Him During The Weekdays. Yet My Lawyer Is Saying That The Grandparents Have No Rights And Are Only Glorified Babysitters (They Have No Custodial Rights). So Are There Any Legal Lawyers Out There In The Alberta Area That Can Provide Some Input? Better Yet - Any Lawyers Willing To Take On A Pro-Bono Case To Help A Mother And Her Children Who Have Been Put Under Extreme Emotional And Physical Stress Due To This Whole Unfair Shebang? Legal Aid Only Provides 30 Hours Per Lawyer (I Am Now On My Last Lawyer - This Will Be 4) And They Can Only Provide A Limited Amount Of Support. The Paternal Grandparents Lied Throughout The Entire Process Of Court Saying Son Was Staying With His Father And That I Was Fabricating This Information. Now By Email (Which I Have Forwarded To My Lawyer), The Grandmother Admitted That My Son Has Indeed Been Living With Them This Entire Time. Why Am I Not Entitled To Gain Full Custody If The Father Does Not Want To Take Part In His Sons Life Other Than To Contradict What I Ask In Regards To Said Son To Make Everyones Life Miserable? Grandparents Are Non-Custodial, So Do They Have The Right To Demand I Pay Child Support (Even Though I Have On Numerous Times Offered To Pay For Things, Which Was Denied And Told The Father Is Paying)? Sorry It'S Just Been Confusing, Frustrating, And Extremely Stressful That I Have No Rights To My Son When The Father Doesn'T Want To Have Any Responsibilities. Grandparents Tried To Gain Custodial Rights By Trying To Get Me To Sign A Portion Of My Custody Up - Which Both My Lawyer And I Refused.

Unfortunately there are no Laws governing bad fathers yet, so even if the son does live with Grandparents during Dads alloted time, there is no law that says he cant and this doesnt mean he doesnt want his son. All this shows is Dad is a bad father and cant handle his son so allows Grandparents to take care of him during this period. Grandparents do NOT have any legal rights at all in custody proceedings which is too bad and wrong in itself but its the way the system is. So unless you can prove Dad is legally felony negligent, abusive, drug, mentally incompetent, etc, there really is very little you can do legally here especially if hes current on his support payments, if applicable. So Grandparents shouldnt even be involved in this at all here, but you should be thankful to them in that they are taking good care of your son when Dad is supposed to have him as he could be leaving him with a total stranger but then you would have a case then. Good luck

Needing An Attorney That Practices In Collective Labor Law. N. Tx. I Want To Take Action Against A Union.?
Misrepresentation By The Union On A Wrongful Discharge.

If you need an attorney that practices in Collective labor law, I will suggest you to take help from They have got good Labor law attorneys. I am sure they will help you.
All the best

Is Email A Legal Document?


legal document - (law) a document that states some contractual relationship or grants some right.

*legal instrument- official document, instrument

*document papers, written document- writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)

*derivative instrument, derivative - a financial instrument whose value is based on another security

*negotiable instrument - an unconditional order or promise to pay an amount of money

*passport - a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country

*ship's papers - official papers which a ship is legally required to have; related to ownership, cargo, etc.

*manifest - a customs document listing the contents put on a ship or plane

*debenture - a certificate or voucher acknowledging a debt

*power of attorney - a legal instrument authorizing someone to act as the grantor's agent

*letters of administration - legal document naming someone to administer an estate when no executor has been named

*letters testamentary - a legal document from a probate court or court officer informing you of your appointment as executor of a will and empowering you to discharge those responsibilities

*work papers, work permit, working papers - a legal document giving information required for employment of certain people in certain countries

*act, enactment - a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body

*law - legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity; "there is a law against kidnapping"

*bill, measure - a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the bill"

*brief, legal brief - a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case

*testament, will - a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die

*living will - a document written by someone still legally capable requesting that they should be allowed to die if subsequently severely disabled or suffering terminal illness; "after he discovered he had AIDS he drew up a living will"

*deed of conveyance, deed, title - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it; "he signed the deed"; "he kept the title to his car in the glove compartment"

*assignment - the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another

*deed of trust, trust deed - a written instrument legally conveying property to a trustee often used to secure an obligation such as a mortgage or promissory note

*conveyance - document effecting a property transfer

*income tax return, return, tax return - document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability; "his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return"

*license, permit, licence - a legal document giving official permission to do something

*letters patent, patent - an official document granting a right or privilege

*judgement, legal opinion, opinion, judgment - the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"

*acquittance, release - a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation

*judicial writ, writ - (law) a legal document issued by a court or judicial officer

*authorisation, authorization, mandate - a document giving an official instruction or command

*affidavit - written declaration made under oath; a written statement sworn to be true before someone legally authorized to administer an oath

*written agreement - a legal document summarizing the agreement between parties

*bill of indictment, indictment - a formal document written for a prosecuting attorney charging a person with some offense
impeachment - a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office

*arraignment - a legal document calling someone to court to answer an indictment

*jurisprudence, law - the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"

*certificate, security - a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends; "he held several valuable securities"

Where Can I Find A Good Patent Attorney?
I'M Looking For A Good Patent Attorney. Preferably He Would Hire Out Someone Else To Do In-Depth Patent Searches On Products Similar To Mine.

Why not try the Telephone Book, Yellow Pages, under Patent Attorneys
or Yahoo and Google Search engines, for Patent Attorneys. Best of Luck for success .