How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Legal Attorney Services in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Attorney Services in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will see that there are numerous lawyers in your area that advertise they specialize in your form of case. This will make the process of finding one with significant amounts of experience a bit of a challenge. However, in the event you follow the tips below it is possible to narrow down your pursuit to the correct one out of almost no time. The first step is to generate a set of the lawyers that are listed in the area that specialize in your circumstances. When you are causeing this to be list you must only include those which you have an effective vibe about according to their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down through taking some time evaluating their website. There you should be able to find how many years they have been practicing and some general information regarding their success rates. At this point your list should have shrunken further to the people that you simply felt had professional websites plus an appropriate amount of experience. You ought to then make time to lookup independent reviews of every attorney. Make sure to see the reviews rather than relying on their overall rating. The data from the reviews provides you with a solid idea of the way they connect to their clientele and the time they invest into each case they are working on. Finally, you will want to meet up with no less than the past three lawyers who have the credentials you are searching for. This provides you with some time to really evaluate how interested they are in representing you and the case. It is actually imperative that you follow every one of these steps to ensure that you hire a company that has the best level of experience to obtain the best possible outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

To Avoid A Car Accident I Came Close To A Construction Worker...?
Ok So I Avoided A Accident With Another Car I Must Of Came Close To A Construction Workers Car So They Got In The Car And Followed Me And Got My Plate # I Didn'T Know I Was Being Followed But A Another Car Saw It And Told Me 4-5 Lights Later. I Was Shocked To Hear It. Can Anything Happen I Don'T Know.. If So What Should I Do? I'M Told Since The Police Didnt' See It And No One Got Hurt It Isn'T A Legal Matter. I'M Worried The Last Thig I Need Is A Ticket Or A Fine As Money Isn'T Good Now. Plus I Didnt' Have Any Choice I Am Luck I Didnt' Hit Anyone. I Was Just Avoiding Another Accident. Thanks For The Help!

Construction zones are a serious issue when you have workers so close to traffic going by at high speeds. It's sad when inconsiderate drivers take the workers lives into their own hands.

As for the offense...

Since an officer didn't see the offense...the officer can't issue the ticket. However, any person that witnessed the event CAN file a warrant for careless driving or reckless endangerment.

This means that person would have to take time to file a police report...then file a warrant for arrest. Many don't want to take the time to do this.

My opinion...but I think everybody was lucky this time and nothing more will occur.

Lesson more defensive when driving!

Is It Discrimination If I Will Never Date A Lawyer?
I Am Going For Business. I Met The Former President Of Hallmark And We Discussed About Business. He Told Me He Dislikes Lawyer And Would Never Allow A Lawyer To Lease Any Of His Properties. Dealing With Lawyers Recently I Must Agree With Him Because They Are Very Problematic, Greedy And Just Not My Type Of People.

It's not discrimination, per se.
But shutting yourself off to an entire group of people can make you miss out on a lot of good stuff (trust me, I know.) It also kind of depends on the type of lawyer. I used to work for a lawyer that dealt solely in Social Security disability cases. She was trying to get disability benefits for people who were too physically disabled to work - money they needed to pay their electric bills and feed their children. Did she do it for free? No. But she worked her butt of for her clients because they couldn't do it alone.
Corporate litigators, on the other hand...
And by the way, if you're going into business, you're going to meet a LOT of lawyers. Better get used to them.

Question About Alimony?
If The Wife Cheats On Her Husband & They Go For A Divorce, Would He Still Have To Pay Her Alimony, Or Is It The Other Way Round?

Sorry Lad, but alimony is not determinate on fidelity. Unfortunately, it becomes a matter of whom is the main provider. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that person will pay alimony, it just means that if said person was the main provider and support of spouse they may have to pay. Each state is different with regards to economic situation.
P.S. did you have a pre-nump. that specified fidelity?
Speak to your attorney! Be sure he or she is a good one! And most of all don't let your lawyer ramrod you! Be aware of every word spoken and every paper signed by you. If you don't understand something have them explain it until you do. You pay a lot of money for their time so take advantage of it. And last but not least, big question, do you have children? This can also determine some type of alimony either to yourself or your spouse. Good luck!

Can Me And My Husband Get Custody Of My Brother?
Can Me And My Husband, Which Are 17 And 21, Get Custody Of My 7 Year Old Brother. My Mother Is A Drug User, Even Without The Drugs She Is Not Mentally Stable To Take Care Of Him. She Has Been Staying With Other People And Has Moved 4 Times In The Past Month. She Is Now Talking About Moving To A Shelter. I Do Not Want My Brother Going, I Want Him In A Safe Household And Back In School. I Can Not Let Her Live With Me Because I Will Not Risk Loosing My Son. Is There Any Way We Can Get Custody At Least Temporary Custody Of Him. We Live In Georgia.

certainly you can. you need to contact a family law solicitor and also social services. an inspection will be done to see if you a suitable carer. also, you need to prove your mothers addiction, possibly a photo or a needle or something. your solicitor will use this as evidence, as your brother is young he may not be used as a witness to your mothers acts and because he may love and see no wrong doing in her acts he will possibly defend making your case difficult. what you must not do is try and persuade him that his mother is a bad person, because if a custody case went to court he may say that you told him to say........making you look as bad as your mother. you also have to prove that you can be financially stable to care for him and also be able to apply effort to his school work and his own effort. make sure that both you and your husband are ready also because situations like these cause an awful lot of trouble, beleive me. I know exactly what it like, ive experienced a similar situation without drugs. i hope i was helpful to you!!

Domiciliary Parent?
Joint Custody

"Domiciliary parent? Joint custody."

The quick answer to your question is "It's 'the parent with whom a child lives.' It's just another way of saying the parent who has primary physical custody-- but much shorter."

Generally, the joint custody relationship provides each parent with equal input into the health, education and religious upbringing of a child-- where disagreements are often addressed in mediation or ultimately by the Court. Both parents are entitled to get copies of report cards, have access to medical records, decide what religion the children should practice, etc.

The non-custodial parent (or the non-domiciliary parent) is given visitation while the domiciliary parent has physical custody at all other times. It is not precisely true to say "he cannot bring the child across state lines, cut her hair, take her out of the parish" or the like, unless those things are specified in your Joint Parenting Agreement or similar papers from your granted divorce. The non-custodial parent who exercises visitation under a joint parenting relationship generally has the same rights as the domiciliary parent during that time. So, what's good for the goose....

Joint custody arrangements between parents who are not cooperative are more burdensome than they are worth. So, if you and your ex can't decide on where to meet to exchange custody or who was to blame for the divorce, then you might want to reconsider the joint custody thing....

[This is not legal advice. You should consult a licensed attorney-at-law for legal advice or representation before making decisions that may affect your legal rights.]

Probate Court?
My Mother Has A Will, An Everything Of Hers Is Willed To My Sister And Me Including Her Home, Car, Savings Accounts. Can Anyone Tell Me Will This Have To Go Through Probate?

Yes, it will. The will must be probated. See sections 8000 et seq of the Probate Code (link is below). You don't just show up at the bank with a death certificate and a copy of the will.

The executor or personal representative must inventory the estate [Section 8850]; note that any bequest is subject to claims of creditors [Section 8851]; the inventory is filed with the court and becomes a part of the public record [Section 8852]. Notice must be given to all creditors [Section 9050 et seq]. Notice must be by publication [Section 8120 et seq].

Creditors have a limited time to file a claim:
9100. (a) A creditor shall file a claim before expiration of the
later of the following times:
(1) Four months after the date letters are first issued to a
general personal representative.
(2) Sixty days after the date notice of administration is mailed or personally delivered to the creditor. Nothing in this paragraph extends the time provided in Section 366.2 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
(b) A reference in another statute to the time for filing a claim means the time provided in paragraph (1) of subdivision (a).
(c) Nothing in this section shall be interpreted to extend or toll any other statute of limitations or to revive a claim that is barred by any statute of limitations. The reference in this subdivision to a "statute of limitations" includes Section 366.2 of the Code of Civil Procedure.

The duties and liabilities of the executor (personal representative of the estate) are listed in Sections 9600 through 9606.

The personal representative must pay the decedent's debts.

The personal representative must make distribution (order for distribution) or file a status report within one year of probate.