Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Legal Attorney in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Attorney in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
A lot of men and women do not think about finding a legal professional until they are in desperate need. The lawful dilemma may possibly be personal, like family law, for a breakup or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer or attorney. It may be a criminal circumstance you want to be defended on. Businesses need legal representatives as well, regardless of whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or maybe unjustified business strategies. Tax lawyers are also effective when coping with government problems. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A large, full service law firm has a number of attorneys with distinct areas of expertise, so based upon on your own legal issue, you can immediately hold on to the finest attorney to satisfy your ongoing need without having to start your search each time you need legal help.It is best to locate a legal representative you can have confidence in. You need one with a very good record, who isfrank, reliable, and wins cases. You really want to have confidence that they will defend you thoroughly and bill you reasonably for their services. Sometimes a reference from a buddy or business associate can be practical, even so you should continue to keep your options open and review all the firms available, simply because when you need legal support, you need it instantly and you desire the finest you can pay for. Thank you for hunting for a attorney at law with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is pleased to present specific search parameters to fulfill your requirements. We continually make an effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can promptly find anything at all you are looking for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Is There A Listing For A James E. Kane, Attorney, In Fairfax, Va?

Although I found these listings, I cannot find any record of a licenesed lawyer in Virginia with that name.

Kane James E Attorney
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 273-4122

Kane James E Attorney
4103 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 591-7000
- - - - -
James E. Kane
Firm: Chaplin & Gonet
Bankruptcy Law
Profile Last Updated: 2/24/2006
Address: 406 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Phone: (804) 276-5800
- - - - -

Recorded: 03/12/2002

4307 RAMONA DR Recorded: 03/12/2002
FAIRFAX, VA 22030 (703) 385-0637

Austin Semiconductor

I'M Lost! Need Legal Advice Please?
I Got Into A Minor Accident That Caused Damages On A Car That I Just Got. Since Im An 18 Year Old College Student Living At Home I Can Only Afford To Have Liability Insurance Which Means That My Insurance Doesnt Want To Do Anything About It, Even If I Clearly Wasn'T At Fault. Now Here Is Why It Gets So Complicated.. The Girl That Hit Me Is A Minor That Has No License Or Even A Permit. She Also Had 2 Little Girls In The Back Seat! She Was Driving Her Moms Car. Her Insurance Says That They Can'T Do Anything Because She Isn'T Under The Insurance Policy. I'Ve Talked To The Mother Of The Girl And She Has Only Lied. Saying Her Daughter Had A Permit &Amp; Then Another Time Telling Me That She Found Out Her Insurance Expired So She Wanted To Fix It On The Side, Even If I Had Already Claimed It To Her Insurance That She Said Was &Quot;Expired&Quot;. Even So I Agreed And Told Her That I Would Be Okay With Fixing It On The &Quot;Side&Quot; Aslong As I Was Assured My Car Would Be As It Was Before The Accident. However, The Day Before We Were Supposed To Meet Up At A Car Shop To Get An Estimate, She Never Texted Me Back. Today, I Messaged Her Again Basically Telling Her That This Is My Last Time Trying To Reach Out Before Having To Take Legal Actions. She Responded By Saying Her Father Died, And She Wasn'T Ignoring Me, &Amp; Again Didn'T Text Back. Ultimately I Just Want My Car Fixed. I'Ve Been Very Nice To This Lady &Amp; Have Given Her Much Patience And Understanding. What Can I Do On A Legal Standpoint? Thank You

Your position from a legal standpoint depends entirely on the information you have on them. For example, if you don’t have anything on her but a phone number and a first name then you’re screwed. I got hit by some old truck without AC when I was 17. We ‘exchanged’ insurance information, but it turned out the guy didn’t actually have insurance and his license plate was registered to a 2002 honda civic. Lucky for him, it took me a few days to figure out that I was totally 100% screwed as if I randomly drove into a wall. From a legal point, I had a very crappy position. I couldn’t prove that I got hit by someone so my insurance spiked and I ended up paying $748 to fix the front 3/4 of my car, a headlight, and a new rim(you know how hard it is to find a singular rim?). His truck was easily worth less than what I paid to fix the body damage the he caused.

Anyway, sorry about that, the answer depends 100% on the information you have. If you have the families insurance information, license plate number, and proof that the child without even a learners permit hit you and pictures from the accident/accident scene, then you can very easily win a case against them. If police got involved immediately after the accident then you wouldn’t have to worry about anything at this point. I’m not exactly sure if you would want to go through with full-on suing them, but if I were you I would make damn sure I communicate to the women that you are able and willing. You don’t have to be the bad guy. Just tell her you want your car fixed while making sure the mother of the child understands you that you WILL have your car fixed 100% either over or under the table.

If you know where they live then I would show up at their front door, respectfully, with a repair estimate from your local collision center.

If you have all their information I said earlier (License plate #, insurance info, pictures of accident) then you could also go to your local municipal court and file a property damage report(you can use this for leverage with the mother).

Bottom line though, you just want your car fixed. I wouldn’t go through all that legal crap unless it is 100% necessary and you lost contact with the family. So, my best suggestions are to stay respectful and get a repair estimate while still expressing your ability to take them to court.

As soon as the guy who hit me drove off I lost a lot of money and my payments went up and up. Best thing to do when you get in a car crash and it is 100% not your fault is to just call the cops and have them record the incident and all related data.

Good luck!

Is It Worth Paying The Bar Association $25 For An Attorney Referral?
I Called The Bar Association To Get A Referral For An Attorney So I Don'T Randomly Call One From The Yellow Pages. They Said Their Referrals Are Licensed And In Good Standing, And It Costs $25 For The Name/Number Of One Attorney. If The First Doesn'T Work Out I Provide An Explanation And They Refer Me To A 2Nd One, Up To 3 Referrals For $25 As Long As It'S For The Same Type Of Lawyer For The Same Reason. Is It Worth It? It'S For Issues I'M Having With My Mortgage Company So It'S Hard To Find One On My Own In Case They'Re A Fraud Or Is It The Same As Dialing One Who Advertises They Specialize In That Area?

how much is your time worth to you? how much you normally make? is that an hour's work? two hours? three? how much time you think you may spend calling different attorneys' offices, than running a check to see what their standing is?

if you can afford it, it's a good deal.

What'S The Greatest Accomplishment Of Barak Obama'S Career As Senator?

Stolen from another poster:

"1.- Reformed the broken Illinois Death Penalty System.

2.- Made taping interrogations mandatory in Illinois.

3.- Helmed the largest Ethics Reform Act in the US Senate
since Watergate.

4.- One of the greatest forced behind the "Free Internet Act"
which keeps huge corporations from buying the bandwidth
up, which would prevent smaller websites from competing.

5.- President of the Harvard Law Review, which means
he didn't merely make it into the best college in America,
but he was the best law student at the best college.

6.- Had the foresight and guts to stand virtually alone against
the Iraq War in 2002 when it was political suicide, and
would have ruined his career if it was a swift "Mission
Accomplished" as our president thought it would be.

7.- Worked with Dick Lugar of the Republican Party to
make all federal earmarks on bills, pubically viewable,
so no politician can hide pet projects without being outted
publically to his voters and state.

8. Has managed to strike a tone that is so resonate with
the rest of the world that poll after poll showing electing
Obama would dramatically change the view of Europeans,
Africans, and Asians, regarding America, thus quelling
our view as hated backwards idiots around the world.

9. Has 11 years of elected legislative experience, 8 in the
state senate and 3 in the national senate, as well as
experience as diverse as being a constitutional law
professor at University of Chicago, opening up a firm
championing voters rights, years experience as a
community organizer, learning how to bring about postive
change in even the most hopeless areas, etc.

10. Finally, he hails from Hawaii, the most diverse state in
the nation, lived 4 years as a child in Indonesia, in a
completely different culture, lived then in California, then
in Massachusetts, then in New York City, then in Chicago.
His mom is white, his dad is black, his stepdad is Asian,
he's christian, his dad was muslim, his mom was atheist,
his grandparents were from Kansas and they partially
raised him...the list goes on...this guy has a little bit of
ALL OF US, in him, and if you don't think that type of
perspective is needed in such a diverse and changing
nation, then my friend, you're saying far more about YOUR
ignorance than his. "

So, which was Hillary's greatest accomplishment? Giving Bush the green-light to go to war without ever bothering to read the NIE that Bush claimed supported his case?

Or is it, after claiming there was no way she could have anticipated that Bush would use that vote as an excuse to start a war, casting her vote supporting Bush's almost identical saber-rattling on Iran?

Edit: E F puts forward a new, but completely false statement about Obama. First of all, being the President of the Harvard Law review meant that he was in charge of the single most important legal publication in the United States. Your claims that it was "because" he was black is made without foundation or fact, and only shows your own racial prejudices.

Secondly, your claim that he graduated without honors is completely false. He graduated magna *** laude. That is ranking #1, at the top of his class, which is much better than Romney did. I like how Yahoo automatically censors that title, btw.

Before making a statement as fact, you should make sure that the statement is fact, and not B.S. Unless you don't really care about facts and the truth, that is.

Need Legal Advise - Please Help?
5 Days Ago My Sister Gave Birth To Her First Child. He Was Immediately Rushed Into The Intensive Care Unit. I Kept Asking What Was Happening And I Was Finally Told That My Sister Had Been Taking 300 Milligrams Of Methadone Per Day During Her Pregnancy And The Baby Was Going Through Severe With Drawls. The Doctors Are Having To Give The Baby 300 Milligrams Per Day And Slowly Reduce The Milligrams Over 30 - 45 Days Until The Baby Is Drug Free. My Questions Are: 1) What Can Happen To The Baby Long Term, Mentally? 2) What Can Happen To My Sister Over This? Jail?

Was the methadone prescribed to your sister? Did she go to a methadone clinic during the pregnancy? If so she will not be in any trouble. For mothers that are addicted to opiates methadone treatment is the preferred treatment during pregnancy. It's very common for pregnant women to be on methadone. Had she stopped using opiates during the pregnancy the baby could have died or suffered a great deal.
Methadone is a very safe drug to use during pregnancy and the effects on the baby are few if any. Not all babies have withdrawal symptoms after they are born but some do. This can have some short term effects on the baby but studies have shown that babies born on methadone will catch up with their peers and will be no different than other babies and toddlers. As they grow up most have no lasting problems although learning disabilities have been found in some children born on methadone. With proper follow-up and early help your nephew should be just fine like any other little boy.

If your sister was not prescribed the methadone but bought it on the street it is highly unlikely that she would be charged with any crime but depending on the laws in your area there is a small possibility. It's usually not a crime to use drugs while pregnant but in the few places where it is mothers are usually charged while pregnant and not after the baby is born. It's still very rare and very controversial to charge mothers for using drugs while pregnant. I don't think you should worry about it. If it would happen I recommend that you contact the Legal Action Center on your sister's behalf.

My biggest legal concern about your sister and her baby is involvement by child protective services. When babies are born positive for drugs they are always called to investigate. This doesn't mean that she will lose her baby but they will investigate to determine that she is fit to care for the baby. If she is not enrolled at a methadone clinic I highly recommend she does so asap as that will help her to show that she's a responsible mother.
Some ignorant and backwards social workers have made an issue of mothers attending methadone clinics and threatened to remove children from their care if they remain on the clinic and have even removed kids. However, this is illegal as it violated the Americans with Disabilities Act. Some social workers apparently don't know that though. Hopefully your social worker won't be that ignorant but if they in any way cause problems for your sister about going to a methadone clinic you should contact the Legal Action Center for help. They have helped several parents in similar situations. Hopefully she won't need any help though.

Please don't buy all the stuff about methadone being legal heroin and just a free high, etc. Methadone taken daily will not get you high. It will just keep you from using drugs. I have been on methadone for seven years and it has saved my life and given it back. It's a great treatment if you do it correctly.

Sprucing Up The Office On A Low Budget?
Im An Intern At A Local Legal Aid Office, And I Spend A Considerable Amount Of Time Here. As Is, The Office Looks Really Barren And Cold. How Can I Make It Feel Warm And Cozy With A Country Feel Without Spending Too Much Money? I Alreadu Have Bought Some Paintigns That Were On Sale At Walmart, But Do Any Of You Have Any Other Suggestions To Make My Office Look And Feel Warm Without Spending Too Much? (Remember, I Am A Broke Law Student In An Unpaid Internship!)

Add an inexpensive area rug and a matching cushion on your chair to warm up the atmosphere. You can find a small rug pretty cheap at Walmart or Home Depot.

If you can have an electric appliance in your office, an electric teapot with cups and fixings for cocoa, tea, hot cider or instant soup on a wooden tray will add a nice touch especially if you get items with a country theme. If you can't afford to buy an electric teapot or area rug, just remember to put it on your Christmas list!

Don't forget green plants and silk flowers. Everything always looks better with growing things around.