Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Legal Help Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Help Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Most people do not think about choosing a law firm until they are in desperate need. The legal difficulty might be personal, like family law, for a breakup or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust attorney. It may be a felony case you want to be defended on. Businesses need to have lawyers as well, whether or not they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unfounded business methods. Tax lawyers are also effective while dealing with government difficulties. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A huge, full service law firm has a number of lawyers with diverse areas of experience, so depending on your individual legal issue, you can promptly hold on to the finest legal professional to satisfy your up-to-date need without having to begin your search each time you need legal support.It is most effective to find a legal professional you can believe in. You need one with a good track record, who ishonest, effective, and wins cases. You would like to have trust that they will represent you properly and bill you reasonably for their products and services. Quite often a reference from a friend or business affiliate can be beneficial, having said that you should hold your options open and examine all the firms accessible, for the reason that when you need legal help, you need it immediately and you would like the very best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for browsing for a law firm with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is delighted to supply specific search variables to meet your requirements. We continually try to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can quickly find whatever you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Physical Vs Legal Custody?
What'S The Difference? My Court Date Is At The End Of Next Month. I Can'T Afford A Lawyer (Because My Ex Hasn'T Helped With Any Of The Expenses For My Son Including Daycare).

Physical custody speaks only to where the child lives.
Legal custody speaks to who has the right to make major decisions regarding the child.
My custody agreement states that I have sole residential (physical) custody and we have joint legal custody. This means that she lives with me 100% of the time (he lives out of state so there is no visitation) and I have to consult him on major decisions like changing schools, surgeries and such. Because I have physical custody of our daughter, my attorney explained to me that I can make all the decisions I like and he will have to take me to court if he really disagrees that much.

Religious Discrimination As A Lawyer?
How Can A Lawyer Be Maintain His Integrity/Standard If He/She Believes In A God? Isn'T It Important Especially For A Lawyer To Believe Something Which Has Solid Evidence? Do Lawyers Constantly Faced Religious Discrimination In Their Working Area? I'M Just Curious As I Heard Of Some Law Related Field Students Being Rejected By The Company Because He/She Believes In Some Deity.

Few with that high of a legal education are believers. They may claim it to be elected, but really...
Lawyers and judges know the law of the land is the highest law in the land. They have to, they represent all those in the land.

Dental Malpractice Attorneys?
Are There Any In Florida

Log onto ( and they will have a listing of attorney's in your area and their areas of expertise.~

How Can I Get A Probono Criminal Appeal Attorney?
Well I Sent This Para Legal My Last 530 $ At First He Said He Worked With A Firm, But Now He Says He Will Handle It By His Self Since I Had Limited $'S. My Son Needs Help..And I Have No Money. He Needs Help..He'S Doing 15 To Life For Something He Did Not Do.

Law firms do not advertise free services and the only way you can find one is to start calling any criminal lawyers in your unknown area and ask for Pro Bono (free) representation.}{

What Do Lawyers Do Exactly?
So I'M Thinking About Becoming A Lawyer When I Grow Up. But I Don'T Know What They Do Exactly. Does Anyone Know What A Lawyer Actually Does? Also I Heard That Some Lawyers Make Good Money. Why Is That? How Do I Become A Lawyer That Makes Good Money?

Look for work.

Choosing a career is one of life's most important and difficult decisions. But knowing what your expectations are, and then comparing them to the realities will help you make educated decisions.

There are more attorneys than there are legal employment positions. We simply already have way too many Legal Professionals. AND the legal profession is dramatically changing: it is in absolute CRISIS! Job searching in this vocational field has changed >>DRAMATICALLY<< in the last five years. And, every year, more and more people graduate from law school, but there are fewer and fewer jobs. Even the largest and most reputable law firms are experiencing unprecedented cutbacks. I don't expect the situation to improve in the coming years.....

Be aware of what you are proposing on getting yourself into. Please do more research first. Reminder: We are STILL in a World-wide Recession. Obviously, economic conditions affect the number of jobs available. Consider career paths that have available JOBS.<< Even in a Recovery, there are some jobs that just won't return - the field of Law won't make a comeback. Too many things have changed in this vocational field.

Law is a more demanding profession than most people realize. It is not like what you see on TV.

Cost of law school to be lawyer, approx $150,000+. Be prepared to take on a LOT of debt, if becoming an attorney is your "true", ultimate goal!!!<<<

School loans are "non-dischargeable debts" - which means you cannot just write them off in bankruptcies (except in extremely rare cases).

Now... the law schools know this, but they won't tell you the truth >that the job market/economy is just SATURATED with way too many Legal Professionals. Instead the schools will feed you a fairytale and will LIE to you. The root of the problem is we already have too many law schools. We are STILL in a Recession, and the schools are fighting for their own survival - they will tell students anything to get to the students' money. (Which is why they won't tell you the truth about the job market for the field of Law.) And these schools continue to recruit and churn out even more graduates.............Remember>>> law schools are BUSINESSES - their TOP concern is making money for themselves.

>>>>>THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT THING (and I can't stress this enough>>>): You ESPECIALLY have to beware of the BOGUS, INFLATED law school salary/job stats given out by >law schools< (AND by the U.S. Bureau of Labor)!!***<<<<<

If you don't believe me, then:
**Check out these websites:
(A link to a website does not constitute endorsement.)
**do a SEARCH here on Yahoo Answers to see what other posters are saying about the current status of the field of Law.
**Call some local law firms - ask to speak to the Manager of Human Resources - ask them if they are hiring; ask them what they think about future job availability in the field of Law. Ask them if they have any current open positions. Ask them how many resumes they receive when they advertise ONE open position. (It is ususally approximately 300 resumes are received for each open position advertised.)
**Talk to recent law graduates. Ask them what success they are having finding employment opportunities.<<<<<<<<<<<<
**Read these books:
>"So You Want to be a Lawyer?" by Marianne Calabrese and Susanne Calabrese (ISBN 0-88391-136-1)
>"CourtRoom 302" by Steve Bogira (ISBN 10: 0-679-75206-4); and
>"Ultimate Punishment" by Scott Turow (ISBN 0-374-12873-1.

If you want a JOB when you are done with your studies, consider and look into the fields of: >>>Healthcare<<<, Information Technology, Law ENFORCEMENT, environmentalism, emergency planning, accounting, education, entertainment, utilities, home-car-commercial-industrial repairs, vice industries, clergy, and/or debt collection. I spoke to a career counselor from Jobs and Family Services, and HE told me that these areas are where the jobs are, and future job opportunities/availability....and scholarships.

There are MANY issues of working in the vocational field of Law. My answer is an attempt to give you a realistic way of looking at this career, and I have told you things that most will not tell you about the profession - at first. Be careful, do your research, and have your eyes open wide.

Good luck.

(This is based on my current knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Please be careful and do your research.<<< You DID ask the question here on Y/A. I am just trying to help you.)

Question Regarding Felony Charges?
I Was Recently Charged With Grandtheft Felony By The Police Officer, And I Returned The Goods That I Took. Since This Was My First Offense And I Had Never Gotten Into Anything Like This Before, The Police Officer Didn'T Arrest Me, Just Had A Talk, Asked Me Why I Did It And Everything, And Filed The Criminal Charge. I Am Waiting For Something In The Mail, I Guess From District Attorney. Is There Any Way They Will Drop The Felony To Misdemeanor If Im Good Student, And Haven'T Had Any Prior Convictions, Or Will They Give Me Felony, Then I Have To Hire A Lawyer And Ask Him To Get My Felony Charges Dropped To Misdemanor, I Dont Want This To Affect My Career, It Was A Stupid Mistake And Im Remorseful For My Actions. This Is In Florida. The Police Officer Claimed I Will Only Get Something Like Probation And Community Service, And Hopefully No Jail Time. Do Not Know How To Proceed, Anxiously Waiting For Something In The Mail

Hey. The police officer is not the prosecutor, so do not listen to what will possibly happen. No one knows what a judge or prosecutor will do. Never go to court with a charge like this without an attorney. Always prepare for the worst. Get an attorney. It should not be that much $$. It's worth it. The attorney is most likely aquainted with the DA and most of the judges. Since it is your first offense, any competent attorney can get what is called a deferred adjudication, which basically means if you stay out of trouble for one year, they will dismiss the charge a year later after you have proven that you have stayed out of trouble. If not that, he should be able to get it knocked down to a municipal violation which can be expunged from your record a few years later.

Just call a couple attorneys. They are familiar. Should not cost over $1,000; $500 possibly. It's simple stuff. Good luck & Stay out of trouble!