Top Ten
Legal Help Online in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Help Online in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Skilled Lawyer Whatever your legal needs are you will see that there are numerous lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise that they focus on your sort of case. This may make the entire process of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, if you follow the following it will be possible to narrow down your search off to the right one out of very little time. The first task is to produce a selection of the lawyers that are listed in your area specializing in your circumstances. While you are making this list you must only include those that you may have an effective vibe about based upon their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down by taking a little while evaluating their webpage. There you must be able to find just how many years they are practicing and some general specifics of their success rates. At this time your list ought to have shrunken further to the people which you felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate volume of experience. You need to then make time to look up independent reviews of each attorney. Make sure to read the reviews instead of just counting on their overall rating. The information inside the reviews provides you with a solid idea of how they connect with the clientele and how much time they invest into each case that they are concentrating on. Finally, it is advisable to talk with a minimum of the very last three lawyers that have the credentials you are interested in. This will give you enough time to truly evaluate how interested these are in representing both you and your case. It is imperative that you follow all of these steps to actually find a person which includes the right degree of experience to get you the best possible outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

I Need A Legal Aid Child Support Lawyer In Boston!!!!!?
My Husband And I Live In Florida But His Son Lives In Boston, We Need A Free Lawyer In Boston To Help Us In Child Support Case,,,,,

Sorry, no free lawyers, unless you're needing a reduction, than the government provides the service.

To learn a father's rights, join Dads House in Yahoo Groups. It's free to join and you associate with other fathers going through the same thing.

Child Support Modifications & Arrears
Negotiating The System

Modifying The Order

Federal Handbook For Non-custodial Parents

Rebuttable Presumptions Modifications

Child Support Trust Funds

Contempt Of Court Hearings

Retroactive Modifications Of Arrears

Tax Info

When Support Orders End

Modifications Due to New Child

Modification Due Remarriage

Custody Battle Legal Question?
Hi, I Know A Friend Who Lives Seperate From Her Wife. They Are Not Divorced But Not Seeing Each Other, Otherwise Legally Married. They Have 2 Kids And Both Live With The Wife. Their Was No Court Order Or Anything Giving Her Custody But She Just Have Them Cause She Wont Give Them To Their Father. He Live In Mi And She Lives In Ca. About Month Ago The Wife Tried To Commit Suecide And Almost Killed Herself By Overdosing On Some Pills. The Hospital Called Us And Told Us To Take The Kids Home Cause She Gave Them Our Number. I Brought The Kids Home And Called Their Dad. Their Dad Came The Next Day And Took His Kids With Him. Now She Is Out Of Hospital And Telling Me She Will Sue Me For Letting Her Kids Go With Their Dad And She Wants Her Kids Back. Is Their Anything She Can Do Against Us Legally, Since I Couldnt Legally Stop Their Father From Taking Them Too. What Happen If She Calls The Police Or Sue Us ? How Can I Defend Myself? Does She Have Any Legal Course Of Action?

I wouldn't worry. Father has a legal right to the children and she does not seem to be in the right condition to be caring for children right now. There was no legal arrangement between her and you. Let them work it out in the courts. The children are not your responsibility - you did her a favour in taking the kids home.

How Can I Find A Lawyer For A Civil Problem?
The Person Who Put A New Motor In My Car Did Not Finish It And Dumped It 25 Miles Away From My House, And It Is Not Completed

THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know in the same situation, etc.


Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle your type of matter. (If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys, but sometimes in the field of Law, how much you are willing to pay does affect the quality you get.)


Go to your local Public Library. Ask the Reference Librarian for their "MARTINDALE-HUBBELL" - and/or on the computer - to find an attorney based on practice, geography, etc.

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter - do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

- Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all - you have to ask, don't assume)
- How much do they charge (per hour)?
- Could you make payments on your account?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

Good luck.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)

Child Visitation Rights In Texas?
My Grandchild Does Not Want To See His Mother He Is 6 Years Old And He Just Can Not Go With Her On Her Weekends Without Throwing A Fit. I Understand That We Must Let Her Have Him Or We Are In Contempt Of Court. If We Take Her Back To Court Is There Anything That Might Be Done. She Lost Custody Because She Did Live A Very Poor Life And She Was Not Keeping Him Clean And She Has No Stable Life And Many Other Things, But We Want Him To Live A Good Life With A Good Standard And He See She Has None And We Would Like For Something Else To Happen So He Does Not Have To Throw A Fit Every Time He Has To Go With Her Thanks For All The Help

Your question has been reproduced below to preserve your original fact pattern.

Q: Child visitation rights in texas?
my grandchild does not want to see his mother he is 6 years old and he just can not go with her on her weekends without throwing a fit. I understand that we must let her have him or we are in contempt of court. if we take her back to court is there anything that might be done. she lost custody because she did live a very poor life and she was not keeping him clean and she has no stable life and many other things, but we want him to live a good life with a good standard and he see she has none and we would like for something else to happen so he does not have to throw a fit every time he has to go with her thanks for all the help

A: There is no quick answer to your question.

You may not like the answer you're about to get. Because if your grandchild is six years old, then your fact pattern is surely inaccurate where you say "we want him to live a good life with a good standard and he see she has none ." Six year olds don't make judgments like that-- not even in Texas.

A six year old child will usually want to be with his mother no matter the physical circumstances of the mother's dwelling or her moral choices. Maybe some other things have happened with the mother that are important enough to consider in the context of a visitation issue, but you haven't mentioned them.

There's a good chance that the six year old "throws a fit" because your son-- the custodial parent-- has failed to raise a child that doesn't "throw fits" and because you and your son have so little respect for the child's mother and the visitation arrangements that the court has ordered that the child senses it and acts out.

While I suspect you and your son are not doing everything you can do to make for a better situation, if you think you are, then you need to seek counseling for the child (and maybe you and your son too)-- not more family court involvement.

Your son had sex with that woman. They had a child. And both parents failed to make a better situation by staying together as a family. Instead of trying to get the court to remove that child's mother from the child's life (as it seems you'd like to do) you should be MORE supportive of the mother by trying to help her overcome the difficulties she appears to face (according to you). If the mother has serious issues, then have your son call child protective services for HELP-- not punishment. Otherwise, you should really and sincerely encourage your grandchild to have a good relationship with his mom. Your grandchild will not be best served by alienating him from his mother-- no matter what issues you may have with her "cleanliness" and "standards."

[This is not legal advice. You should consult a licensed attorney-at-law for legal advice or representation before making decisions that may affect your legal rights.]

What Website Will Allow Me To Chat With Attorneys Online For Free?
What Website Will Allow Me To Chat With Attorneys Online For Free?..I Had Some Questions In Regards To Some Legal Advice. Does Anybody Know Where I Can Get Some Legal Advice Either Online (Provide Website) Or Phone?..I Was Trying To Find A Website Where I Can Chat With A Live Attorney For Free, But It'S Kind Of Hard To Find One. Please Provide Me With Accurate Feed Back. Thank You

Many websites like that,you can come here:

What Should I Study For Criminal Law?
I Am Among The Top 10% Of High School Students In My Nation For Writing. I'M Also A Good Public Speaker And Have A Gift For 'Disguising Anxiety And Appearing Natural'. However, I Was Thinking Of Becoming A Criminal Lawyer. The Company My Sister Is Already Employed At Does Not Offer Any Criminal Law Services. So, I'M Going To Have To Study Harder To Get Into A Bigger, More Developed Company. Any Suggestions On What I Should Study? I'M Taking English, Legal Studies And Cambridge History. For Sciences I'M Taking Accounting, Biology, Chemistry And Physics. I'M Planning On Trying Out For Premier Debating Too. Extra: Will Having Other Arts Subjects Such As Design Or History Boost My Cv At All?

The reality is the economy, which has dramatically changed. Choosing a career is one of life's most important and difficult decisions. But knowing what your expectations are, and then comparing them to the realities will help you make educated decisions.

Warning> Jobs in the field of Law are drying up fast!! This no longer is a good field to invest time and/or money into. This is a SHRINKING, crumbling, and dying vocational field. Many, many reasons.

There are more attorneys than there are legal employment positions. We simply already have way too many Legal Professionals. AND the legal profession is dramatically changing: it is in absolute CRISIS! And, every year, more and more people graduate from law school, but there are fewer and fewer jobs. Even the largest and most reputable law firms are experiencing unprecedented cutbacks. I don't expect the situation to improve in the coming years....

The field of Law has a mystique that actually exceeds reality. The field of Law is a vastly overrated career - especially by television.<< There are many myths regarding the field of Law. Law is a more demanding profession than most people realize. It is not like what you see on TV.

Cost of law school to be lawyer, approx $150,000+. Be prepared to take on a LOT of debt, if becoming an attorney is your "true", ultimate goal!!!<<

Even if you do finish law school, you won't be able to find a job when you are done. Since this vocational field is shrinking (at an alarming rate), many new attorneys/lawyers are, themselves, having to work "down" as Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Bailiffs, Court Reporters, etc, etc, to simply try to keep some of their bills paid <<this would be your competition. And the competition is fierce in TODAY's job market!!

Now... the law schools know this, but they won't tell you the truth >that the job market/economy is just SATURATED with way too many Legal Professionals. Instead the schools will feed you a fairytale and will LIE to you. The root of the problem is we already have too many law schools. We are STILL in a Recession, and the schools are fighting for their own survival - they will tell students anything to get to the students' money. (Which is why they won't tell you the truth about the job market for the field of Law.) And these schools continue to recruit and churn out even more graduates.............Remember>>> law schools are BUSINESSES - their TOP concern is making money for themselves. Law schools are cash cows.

>>>>>THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT THING (and I can't stress this enough>>>): You ESPECIALLY have to beware of the BOGUS, INFLATED law school salary/job stats given out by >law schools< (AND by the U.S. Bureau of Labor)!!***<<<<<

If you don't believe me, then:
**Check out these websites:……………
(A link to a website does not constitute endorsement.)
**do a SEARCH here on Yahoo Answers to see what other posters are saying about the current status of the field of Law.

If you want a JOB when you are done with your studies, consider and look into the fields of: >>>Healthcare<<<, Information Technology, Law ENFORCEMENT, environmentalism, emergency planning, accounting, education, entertainment, utilities, home-car-commercial-industrial repairs, vice industries, clergy, and/or debt collection. I spoke to a career counselor from Jobs and Family Services, and HE told me that these areas are where the jobs are, and future job opportunities/availability....and scholarships.

Good luck.

(This is based on my current knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Please be careful and do your research.<<< You DID ask the question here on Y/A. I am just trying to help you.)