Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Legal Representation in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Representation in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Enable You To When you want a legal representative for any excuse, you need to work closely with them as a way to win your case. No matter how competent they may be, they're planning to need your help. Allow me to share four important strategies to help your legal team allow you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - irrespective of what information you're gonna reveal to them. Privilege means anything you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team needs to know all things in advance - especially information one other side could learn about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuing and factual account of most information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the data they must help them win. 3. Turn Up Early For All Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and avoid wasting the attorney's time, too, because they are on time, each and every time. In fact, because you may want to discuss last minute details or perhaps be extra ready for the truth you're facing, it's a smart idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate You Have Your Act Together If you've been charged with any type of crime, it's important in order to convince the court that you simply both regret the actions and so are making strides toward increasing your life. For instance, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for a rehab program. Be sincere and included in the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your probability of absolute success. Try this advice, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you ought to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Free Legal Advice For Students?
I'm A Full Time College Student And Cannot Afford An Attorney. I'm So Frustrated Because My "Friend" Took My Car To The Auto Body Shop To Get My Bumper Fixed. A Few Months Ago He Accidentally Ran Into My Car So I Had Him Take It To Get Fixed. The Car Supposedly Got Stolen From The Shop. My "Friend" Called Me Stating My Car Was Stolen And Faxed Me The Police Report He Filled Out. I've Been Trying To Get A Hold Of Him For More Information But He Has Been Totally Unresponsive. He Never Returns My Calls Or Text Messages. My Insurance Company Needs Me To Get A Hold Of Him For More Details On The Incident And For His License. Is There Any Where I Can Get Free Legal Advice In The Chicago Area?

Try Legal Aid.

And additional information you need:
1) What shop did he take the car to?
2) What paperwork does your "friend" have, showing that the vehicle was at the shop?;
3) What paperwork does this shop have that they had your car at the time it was stolen?;
4) Get a copy of the police report that this auto shop had done when they reported the crime to the police;
5) You need to file your own police report with the information above.
6) Get all originals. Go to the police station and get the actual report that was completed;
7) Get the auto body shop's insurance information (they should have business insurance).

This whole scenario sounds suspicious. Why would your "friend" fax you the police report and not give you the actual copy with the report number.

Would This Criminal Go To Federal Prison Or State Prison Or County Jail? And What Is The Name Of The Crime.?
Here Is The Crime He Did. He Stays At A 3 Level Story Toy Store After It'S Closing Time Once It Is 3 A.M. He Comes Out Of His Hiding Place In The Store Goes Behind A Counter Opens A Cash Register And A Donation Box (Filled With Cash) And Steals Money From The Cash Register And The Donation Box By Putting And Stuffing It In A Bag He Carried With Him And Eventually Empty The Cash Register And Donation Box

The crime is burglary. That is not a federal crime unless it is committed on federal property. Whether he goes to jail or prison is usually determined by the length of his sentence. County jail prisoners usually have sentences of one year or less; state prisons usually get those with sentences of more than a year. Sentences can vary considerably, depending on the person's criminal record, the judge, the jurisdiction, the defense attorney and many other relevant factors.

Performing Legal Research Find A Supreme Court Ruling.Where To Look?
1.United States Code 2.Washington Post 3.United States Reports 4.Aba Model Rules

Well, lexisnexis and westlaw are the best, but they are very expensive. I'll get you some free resources for those in just a minute, but in general, go to the source for the Washington Post and the ABA. For cases and statutes, go to Findlaw and Cornell. None of that is as powerful as the expensive resources, but you can spend thousands on research on even a small case, so there's something to be said for free services.

1. United States Code:
The House of Representatives provides a free tool to search through the code:

Cornell's version is also very useful:

And so is the one provided by Findlaw:

You may need to check all three to find what you're looking for, but that's the cost of free services. The search tools are not as powerful and they don't have the proprietary commentary by Thompson Reuters or other sources which can come in handy in finding cases that interpret the code.

2. Washington Post:
You can search the Washington Post archives free here:

But if you want to view the full articles you find, they will charge you. The prices can be seen here:

3. United States Reports
The Supreme Court provides pdfs of the bound volumes of all US Reports since 1991 here:

If you're looking for a particular cite from volumes 502 through 544, that can be quite useful, but it's not a good search tool. provides a similar tool which allows you to view cases from the entire history of the court up to the present. It seems to have pretty good coverage, but I can't guarantee it is complete. For 1991 to the present, you're better off with the Supreme Court cite, but if you don't find the volume there, check this out:

The best free tool to search for decisions is provided by Cornell:

If you want to search casebriefs of major cases to help you as a first step in your research, I've always liked this site:

4. ABA Model Rules
The ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct can be found here:

Any other ABA publications you want to look through, try searching their website and if that doesn't work, try searching Google, and

Can I Set Up An Appointment With The Judge Handling My Family Law Case In New Hampshire?
I Feel Like I Am Not Getting To Tell My Side Of The Story And I'D Like To Address The Allegations Against Me So I Can Defend Myself. My Daughter Is Accusing Me Of Abusing Her. She Is Currently In A Foster Home. I Have No Legal Representation Due To Finances. They Do Not Have The Funds For A Public Defender Anymore In Our State. I Feel Very Nervous When I'M In Court. That'S Why I'D Like To Talk To Him Alone. Just Wondering Thanks

In most cases, the judge is not permitted to meet with one party to a case without the other po\arty being represented in the meeting. You defend yourself IN COURT, not in a private meeting.

A Good Lawyer ?
Does Anyone Live In Nyc Know A Lawyer They Can Recommend? I Need Someone To Review My Settlement And Resolve Some Questions/Concerns I Have. Thanks.

If money is an issue here, look in the yellow pages for a Paralegal. He is just as good as the attorney for a whole lot less. The Paralegal does the attys footwork anyway and actually knows most cases better than the atty does himself, and can answer all questions you have. If youre still bent on spending big bucks for an attorney then from my experience contact a local college with a law dept and look for a newly graduated law student as these guys are money hungry and definitely wanting to make a name for themselves so theyll bend over backwards for you and will go the extra mile to win their first case. Trust me. Good luck

14 Year Old Girl Seeking Legal Advice Regarding Parental Custody?
Hi, I Am A Fourteen Year Old Girl Living In Oregon, And A Few Months Ago My Parents Told Me That They Were Getting A Divorce. My Mother Is Emotionally Abusive And Unstable And Constantly Cries Whenever I Tell Her That I Do Not Wish To Spend My Time With Her. She Has, In The Past, Been In A Physically Abusive Relationship, Where She Gave Birth To Two Sons, My Half-Brothers. Then, She Met My Father, Who Is Sweet, Caring, Kind, And Is A Member Of A Charity That Assists Victims Of Domestic Violence. A Few Years Later, They Had Me And My Younger Sister Who Is Nine. My Mother Has Always Favored My Younger Sister Because She Is Very Impressionable And Does Whatever My Mother Says. My Mother Only Eats One Meal A Day, If That. She Is Anorexic And Is Constantly Putting Herself Down About Her Weight, Which Sets An Unhealthy Example For Myself And My Younger Sister. She Makes Herself Seem Like The Victim Who Can Do No Wrong In Every Situation. She Is Always Right In Her Eyes. I Am Seeking Legal Advice Because I Do Not Wish To Live With Her Any Further. I Have Expressed This To My Father, Who Has Discussed It With His Lawyer. My Father Is Very Vague Regarding The Divorce, And When He Spoke To His Attorney, He Said Something Along The Lines Of 'The Judge Will Decide What Is Best.' This Upset Me A Little, And So Did My Father'S Statement Where He Said &Quot;I Think It'S Healthy For A Child To Have Both Parents In Their Life&Quot;. I Confronted Him (My Brother'S Advice) About This, And Asked Him If He Even Wanted Me To Live With Him At All, Because It Really Didn'T Sound Like It. He Told Me That Of Course He Wanted Me To Live With Him, And That He Wished He Could Have Me And My Sister Live With Him All The Time, But It Was Ultimately The Judge'S Decision What Is Best For The Child. My Father Is Being Unhelpful, And My Mother Has Not Found Out Yet About Me Not Wanting To Live With Her. I Really Need Someone'S Help. I Don'T Want To Have To Be Stuck Living With An Unfit, Unstable Parent, And I Especially Don'T Want My Sister To Live With One. Please Help Me.

Even though he is your father, unfortunately most men like things to be done for them. If it was up to a judge then it would all be fine,because in the end it isn't him making the decision.. Some times its just too hard for them. IF you really don't want to live with your mum anymore and your dad is not helping either, then I think it might be best to find legal representation yourself. I know this means money. But you can always look into lawyers that sometimes do cases for free, its called pro bono. Maybe do an internet search for someone in your area. That way they can prepare a legal document for you to divorce your mother ( I think Macaulay Caulkin did it years ago) but he did it to both parents. The info is out there, you just have to find it. I live in australia so I can't help you with that side of it sorry.
Also your dad could just be really sad too, but there could be many reasons why he doesnt want to help you. But good luck any way..