A large number of people today do not think about obtaining a legal professional until finally they are in desperate need. The lawful matter might be personal, like family law, for a separation or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust law firm. It may be a criminal case you need to be defended on. Businesses need to have lawyers as well, regardless if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unfair business methods. Tax lawyers are also very helpful any time interacting with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A large, full service law firm has a lot of lawyers with various areas of skills, so depending on your company legal issue, you can immediately retain the perfect lawyer to match your existing need without having to begin your search each time you need legal assistance.It is ideal to locate a lawyer you can rely on. You need one with a very good track record, who isstraightforward, reliable, and wins cases. You need to have assurance that they will stand for you the right way and invoice you fairly for their services. Quite often a reference from a buddy or business associate can be handy, nevertheless you should keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, for the reason that when you need to have legal support, you need it rapidly and you need the very best you can pay for. Thank you for looking for a lawyer or attorney with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is happy to offer you specific search parameters to fulfill your needs. We constantly strive to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can promptly find anything you are searching for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Need Volunteers To Fill Out Family Law Survey For Assignment :)?
Hey Guys. So For My Legal Assignment, It Would Really Be Great If You Could Quickly Answer A Few Questions About Family Law, It Doesn'T Matter Where You'Re From, Just Leave Your Gender And Age :)
I Know The Questions Look Long, But I Promise It Only Takes A Few Minutes To Answer. Please And Thankyou!
1. Should Same Sex Marriages In Other Countries Be Recognised In Australia? Y/N?
2. What Is Your Definition Of 'Family'?
3.Do You Agree That The Marriageable Age In Australia Is 18 Yo?
4. Should A Couple Have To Be Married For A Minimum Of 2 Years, Before Filing For A Divorce?
5. Should Mandatory Reporting Of Child Abuse Be Compulsory For Everyone? Why/Why Not?
6. Do You Think Same-Sex Couples Should Be Allowed To Marry In Australia?
7. Is 12 Months Seperation The Right Length Of Time To Be Eligible For A Divorce? Should It Be Longer/Shorter? Why?
8. Should There Be A Minimum Length Of Time A Couple Should Be Engaged For? If Yes, How Long?
9. Should Polygamous Marriages From Other Countries Be Recognised In Australia?
10. Have You Ever Been Affected By Family Law? If So, How?
11. What Is Your Opinion On Arranges Marriages?
12. Should Same-Sex Couples Be Allowed To Adopt?
13. Should People Be Allowed To Marry First Cousins?
14. Should People Who Have Had Sexual Reassignment Surgery Be Eligible For Marriage?
15. Do You Consider Smacking A Child A Form Of Child Abuse?
1. Should same sex marriages in other countries be recognised in australia? Yes.
2. What is your definition of 'family'? People you've been brought up with or live like a family with, you don't have to necessarily be related.
3.Do you agree that the marriageable age in Australia is 18 yo? Yes.
4. Should a couple have to be married for a minimum of 2 years, before filing for a divorce? No.
5. Should mandatory reporting of child abuse be compulsory for everyone? Yes.
6. Do you think same-sex couples should be allowed to marry in Australia? Yes.
7. Is 12 months seperation the right length of time to be eligible for a divorce? Shorter, because it doesn't take long to realise things aren't working.
8. Should there be a minimum length of time a couple should be engaged for? No.
9. Should polygamous marriages from other countries be recognised in Australia? No.
10. Have you ever been affected by family law? No.
11. What is your opinion on arranges marriages? It's fine if that's what people want.
12. Should same-sex couples be allowed to adopt? Yes.
13. Should people be allowed to marry first cousins? As long as they don't have biological children.
14. Should people who have had sexual reassignment surgery be eligible for marriage? Yes.
15. Do you consider smacking a child a form of child abuse? No.
I Need Serious Help, I Live In Federal Housing, And I'Ve Pissed The Lady Off That Runs This Facility, I'M?
Going To College, Working, Raising My Kids, And Trying My Best To Make It With What Little Resources I Have. I'M Surrounded By Morons As Neighbors, And I Called The Police On One Of These Neighbors, Well, Let Me Tell You What Happened Tonight, Then Please Give Advice...
I Don'T Want To Be In This Low Income Housing Complex, But I Have No Other Place To Go. So, My Neighbor That Lives Down The Street From Me Has This 6 Year Old Little Boy, Whose Just Not Right In His Head, He'S Constantly Hitting Other Kids, Spitting On Them, He Peed On My 4 Year Old Son. I Mean, The Boy Just Isn'T Right Alright, So, I'Ve Asked His Mother, Who Also Isn'T Right In Her Head, Several Times To Keep This Little Boy Off My Property, So, Earlier This Evening He Came Over, His Mom Wasn'T Watching, Him, And I Mean Literally, There Is Something Wrong With Him, She Don'T Send Him To School, So, Its Hard To Say What Exactly, He'S Never Attended School Regularly In His Life. Anyhow, He Came Over Earlier This Evening, And My 4 Year Old Boy Has This Tonka Truck, Pretty Sturdy Little Truck, Anyhow, This Kid Picks It Up And Starts Hitting My Daughter Whose 7 In The Head With It, So, I Tell Him, Get Out Of My Yard, Now! Well, About 2 Min. Later, He'S Back Chasing My Daughter With My Sons Truck, And I Yell Get Out Of My Yard, And He Takes Off With My Sons Truck, I Yell At Him, Leave The Truck Here, He Kept Going With The Truck, So I Chased Him Down And Took The Truck From Him, Took Him By His Hand, And Walked Him To His Mothers House, Knocked On The Door, Gave Her His Hand And Said,&Quot; Keep Your Son Off My Property!&Quot; Okay, So, She Comes To My House About 10 Minutes After That, With Another Girl, Cussing At Me, So, I Called The Police, Well, The Police Says, There'S Nothing We Can Do, We'Ll Turn It Into Housing And Let Them Deal With It. Now, Here'S The Problem, The Lady Up At Housing, Don'T Like Me, Because She Tried To Evict Another Neighbor Of Mine, And I Stood Up For Her. Anyhow, It'S All Ridiculous, I'M Worried Now, I'M Going To End Up In Some Kind Of Trouble, The Other Mother Said I Threw Her Son At Her, It'S All A Mess, I Didn'T, But, Don'T Have A Right Not To Have A Kid On My Property Hitting My Kids In The Head? It'S Just Plum Ridiculous! Any Advice?
Unfortunately the cops don't seem willing to do anything about this bullying, and I can almost guarantee it's because of where you live. (I hope that doesn't offend you. I'm not trying to be offensive because I've been there).
I know this is going to sound like a standard reply, but you seriously need to talk to an attorney. Go to your local bar association's website and find one through their lawyer finder. There are many who will consult with you free of charge and could set up a payment plan with you (called contingency). You're hitting a brick wall because of your situation, unfortunately, but there are people out there who WILL help you.
And call Child Protective Services and have them investigate that mother. If the child is reacting that way, being abusive, more often than not they are mimicking what they see at home, or what is being done to them.
Looking For Spanish Lawyer Service Named &Quot;Ayuda&Quot; In Dc?
Looking For Help In Immigration Issue - For My Green Card.
Need Good And Reasonable Loyal Lawyer.
I volunteered for ayuda zillions of years ago. You need to call them and make an ppointment for an intake. They will decide if they can take your case or not because their resources are limited and also they do not take all types of cases and you must be low income or indigent. If they can not help you then I recommend you contact AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) and they can help you with a referral list. Both of their numbers are on the yellow pages or call 4-1-1 and ask for it. Both organizations' offices are in Washington DC.
How Would You Write A Good Resamay For A Law And Attorney Office Position As Fileing In Papers?
No law firm would hire someone even to do filing of paperwork if they can't speak and write English , even with a good resume.
How Do I Get Online Legal Advice?
you can get a good legal advice here, http://www.daprince.freeiz.com/1_4_Getting-Legal-Advice.html and i hope it helps.
Free Lawyer Advice?
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Free Lawyer Advice About Vehicle Repossession Or What The Procedure For Repossession Is???
yes. you can look it up at the local law school.