Top Rated Attorney
Low Cost Legal Help in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Low Cost Legal Help in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Ways To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To When you need a legal professional for any reason, you should work closely using them in order to win your case. No matter how competent these are, they're likely to need your help. Allow me to share four important methods to help your legal team assist you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - irrespective of what information you're likely to reveal directly to them. Privilege means what you say is held in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team needs to know everything in advance - most importantly information another side could learn about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they have to assist them to win. 3. Show Up Early For All Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and steer clear of wasting the attorney's time, too, by being punctually, every time. In reality, because you may need to discuss very last minute details or even be extra prepared for the situation you're facing, it's smart to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You May Have Your Act Together If you've been responsible for any sort of crime, it's important so as to convince a legal court that you simply both regret the actions and are making strides toward increasing your life. For example, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for a rehab program. Be sincere and included in the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with the legal team increases your odds of absolute success. Follow these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you must win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Should I Be Leary Of Lawyers That Charge Consultation Fees?
I Know, I Know...Time Is Money. However Shouldn'T A Qualified Lawyer Be Able To Give Me Some Indication That My Case Has Merit Over The Phone? I Spoke With The Lawyer'S Secretary Or Legal Assistant On The Phone (Can'T Remember Which), But Not To Him Directly. After Reviewing The Details Of Our Conversation With Him, She Called Back And Ask If I Would Like To Schedule A Consultation....For $250/Hr. Now If The Lawyer Truly Believed My Case Had Any Merit, Souldn'T He Offer To Consult With Me For Free? Or Am I Just Paraniod After Hearing So Many Negative Comments About Lawyers And Their Integrity. Sorry In Advance If My Question Offends Any Lawyers Out There, That Is Truly Not My Intention.

Usually, you can expect a lawyer to review the basic facts with you over the phone, by email etc. If he/she thinks you need to sit down and explain in more detail in order for them to help you and possibly represent you, they will ask you to meet and have a consultation. This visit typically takes 30 min to an hour and you do have to pay for it. If you case is complicated, requires a lengthy explanation, etc. it is not unjustified for them to ask you to come in for a consultation, however, it should be offered to you at a reduced rate or for a set fee (which is lower than their hourly rate). So, if a lawyer in your area typically charges $300 an hour to work on your case, you can expect a consulation charge to be $150-200. Good Luck! And I hope you don't need a lawyer afterall!

Dwi/Dui Australia Visa Acceptance?
My Dwi Was Considered A Misdemenor Not A Felony And It Happened 3 Years Ago( Not Within The Last 12 Months). Do You Think That If I Fill Out All The Right Paper Work That I Will Have A Problem, Getting A Visa To Plan A Visit April 1St? I Have Called Immigrations There But They Will Give Me No Information.. Any One Know Or Can Contact Anyone To Put My Soul At Ease On This Situation. I Have Already Bought My Ticket And Am Very Concerned.. Thanks Rachel

A DWI is a felony in the US. I wish I could put your mind at ease, but I can't. All you can do is apply for the visa and keep your fingers crossed. If you get questioned about it, be honest. That actually works better than trying to hide things...especially since 9/11.

If it makes it any is Condoleeza Rice's memo to all consulates regarding DUI/DWI convictions.

R 072132Z JUN 07

E.O. 12958: N/A

1. Summary: This cable clarifies how consular officers should handle cases where an applicants' criminal record shows an arrest or conviction for drunk driving or other alcohol related offence. End summary.

2. Posts generally become aware of drunk driving arrests and convictions after receiving the results of fingerprints taken when an applicant has a CLASS hit. While a drunk driving conviction is not a statutory visa ineligibility, a conviction may indicate that further investigation is needed to determine whether the applicant may in fact be ineligible under Section 212(a)(1)(A)(iii). This applies to applicants who have a physical or mental disorder and demonstrate behavior associated with the disorder that may pose, or has posed, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others.

3. In the case of IV applicants, consular officers must refer the applicant back to the panel physician for additional evaluation. Physicians are evaluating for the presence of a mental disorder previously unnoticed before the physician became aware of the alcohol-related arrest. NIV applicants that have hits with evidence of an alcohol-related arrest or conviction must be referred to panel physicians for evaluation. This must be done even if the panel physician is physically located in another city.

4. After consulting with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, we have determined that consular officers must refer applicants to panel physicians in two circumstances: (1) an applicant has a single drunk driving arrest or conviction within the last three calendar years or two or more drunk driving arrests or (2) convictions in any time period. Consular officers must also refer applicants to panel physicians if there is any other evidence to suggest an alcohol problem. Consular officers must adhere strictly to these guidelines in determining when a panel physician referral is appropriate.

5. For a finding of eligibility under Section 212(a)(1)(A)(iii), there must be two criteria established by the panel physician: (1) diagnosis of mental disorder (alcohol abuse) and (2) current harmful behavior associated with the mental disorder or a history of harmful behavior associated with the mental disorder that is judged likely to recur in the future. Consular officers should be aware that neither alcohol abuse or (DWI) drunk driving are sufficient grounds for an ineligibility finding under Section 212(a)(1)(A)(iii), a panel physician evaluation is required.

6. Section 9 FAM 40.11 N8.3 will be updated as follows:

While alcoholism constitutes a medical condition, INA 212(a)(1)(A)(iii) does not refer explicitly to alcoholics or alcoholism. Evaluation for alcohol abuse or dependence is included in the evaluation for mental and physical disorders with associated harmful behavior. An alcoholic is not ineligible to receive a visa unless there is harmful behavior associated with the disorder that has posed, or is likely to pose, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others. To ensure proper evaluation, you must refer applicants to panel physicians when they have a single drunk driving arrest or conviction within the last three calendar years or two or more drunk driving arrests or convictions in any time period. You also must refer cases to a panel physician if there is any other evidence to suggest an alcohol problem.


Trying To Get Legal Aid Assistance?
I Went To Legal Aid Bureau For Assistance With A Housing Matter (Housing Violations), I Was Denied Services Because They Said At Some Time Ago They Represented My Ex-Husband, And That It Would Be A Conflict Of Interest (He May Have Been My At The Time, I'M Not Sure. That Was All The Infor I Was Able To Receive From Them). I Am Not Clear As To Exactly Why And How This Could Be Considered A Conflict Of Interest. I Am Not Suing Nor Is My Ex Suing Me. It Is The City That Has Given Me Violation That I Must Answer To.

Because they have a prior relationship with someone that has a legal relationship with you. they may be privy to things he told them about you, or not, or you could tell them things about him that would jeopardize their prior relationship with him and ability to represent him

hey he may be about to sue you via them, you never know!.

Question About Disability And Lawyers?
Do Lawyers Take Your Case Because They Know They Can Win It What Are My Odds In Winning I Have Congestive Heart Failure With Acute Decomposition My Mother Tried Disability When I Was 9 And I Was Denied Even Though I Was In The Hospital Day After Day Now Im Looking At A Possible Transplant And A Heart Pump And My Lawyer Wants To Go Back Years For Me Any Info And Different Opinions Would Help Thanks Thanks For Reading

Most lawyers won't take on a disability case if they know the person doesn't have a snowballs chance in you-know-where of being approved. But they do take cases where they believe a claim should have been approved or if it's iffy.

As for going back "years" that isn't up to the attorney. If you filed for SSI, disability payment can't go back any earlier than the month and year you filed your last claim since SSI is the federal welfare program based upon current need - not past need. And if you filed for social security disability two factors are used in determining your date of entitlement - No benefits can be paid any earlier than 12 months before the claim is filed so if you filed a claim in January 2013 the earliest possible date of entitlement is January 2012 and the second factor is the date social security establishes as your disability date which can't be any earlier than the date you stopped working and earning $1040 a month or a date they set as later. Also social security disability does not pay any benefits for the first five full months you are disabled so if they determined you became disabled Feb 3 2013 your month of entitlement would be Aug 2013 and the August benefit is paid in September. The five month waiting period does not apply to SSI disability - only social security disability.

Your doctor doesn't make the medical decision. You must be incapable of working and earning $1040 a month in any type of work activity (not just what you've done in the past) for at least 12 months in spite of treatment. Many people with heart problems are perfectly capable of doing desk work. If you are under age 50 you are considered to be a young individual capable of learning whatever skills are needed to do desk work.

If you were denied based upon lack of severity then you need to explain how your condition prevents you from doing ALL kinds of work.

Can I Get Legal Advice?
I Am 25 Y/O And I Was Trying To Join The Army And I Told The Recruiter I Had A Juvenile And Explained What It Was For. He Told Me Not To Say Anything Because My Record Is Sealed. As Well As I Have A Sub-Facial Cyst On My Face Even Though You Cant See It Unless I Smile He Told Me Not To Smile. Well After Several Day Of Paperwork He Told Me I Ask To Many Damn Questions And To Basically Shut-Up. The Day Of My &Quot;Hot Seat&Quot; He Asked His Commanding Officer About My Juvenile Record So They Had To Look Into It. Well They Did And There Was Something I Didn'T Know About In It. Apparently When I Was 8 I Said Something I Shouldn'T Have And Even Though I Didn'T Go To Court I Received A Felony. The School Has No Record Of This (It Happened At School). And At 7 My Step-Mom Accused Me Of Stealing Something Of $500+ Value And Even Though I Don'T Remember Going To Court I Received Another Felony. After Telling Me &Quot;You Wasted My Time, Get Out Of My Office You Piece Of ****&Quot; And Making Me Walk Home (20+ Miles (I Live In Jacksonville By The Regency Mall And There Office Was By The Orange Park Mall) Which Took Me From 3 Pm- A Little After 1030 Pm) And The Recruiter Told Me To Leave My Phone At Home, And I Didn'T Have Any Money On Me For Anything To Drink. My Family Has No Recollection On The Charge Of Me Stealing At 7 And My Grandmother Said She Heard Something About A Threat I Made At School But She Said It Wasn'T A Terroristic Threat. Now My Question Is There A Way To Join The Military Still? If I Would Have Keep My Mouth Quite Like The Recruiter Told Me Would It Have Been A Big Problem Later Own? And Why Did He Keep Telling Me To Answer No On Everything Even Though I Was Allergic To Bee Stings? And Told Me To Never Say Anything About Breaking My Hand (Told Me It Never Happened). And Told Me To Say I Never Had Surgery Of Any Kind Even Though I Did? Why Was He A Jerk And Why Did He Tell Me To Lie And Get Mad When I Was Trying To Be Honest With Him On Everything So No Surprises Would Pop Up And Me Get Jail Time Or A Fine?

A lot of recruiters are civilians who get paid by the number of recruits. So some will lie, cheat, etc. to get those recruits. There have been a lot of problems with recruiters lying. The worst part is when they lie to recruits - things like telling them they can get out when they want or promising them the job they want. Sadly, even if someone is lied to, they are stuck with joining.

Be fully honest and see what happens. Don't let him talk you into lying.

I also don't believe you. You can't get a felony charge without going to some form of court, especially not as an 8 year old.

If your story is true, you have a lot more problems than this.

Military Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Etc... ????
My Fiancee Is Active Duty Military (Navy). When His Divorce Was Final They Had No Custody Arrangement For The Children, And Now She Is Taking Full Advantage Of This. He Calls 5-6 Times A Week And He Never Gets A Hold Of Her To Talk To His Children. He Has Transferred To Another State And Hasn'T Seen Or Talked To Them In Over 2 Months, And Its Not For The Lack Of Trying. The Only Time He Hears From Her Is When She Asks For More Money &Quot;For The Kids&Quot;. She Is Already Remarried (To The Guy She Cheated On Him With, Whom Also Cheated On His Wife With Her), And He Is In The Navy As Well. There Is No Reason She Should Need More Money To &Quot;Support The Children&Quot;. My Fiancee Would Like To Go To Court To A) Get The Child Support Lowered, B) Get A Custody Arrangement Set Up, And C) Possibly Seek Custody Of The Children. However, He Doesn'T Feel That It Is Possible For Him To Get Any Sort Of Custdoy. The Children Respond Better To Him And He Can Financially Support Them. Any Thoughtsor Suggestions?

Custody is a hard thing. Most states tend to give custody of the children directly to the mother unless the father can prove that the mother is unfit. Being active duty military is even harder. What I would recommend is that he go in and try to atleast get joint custody. Only problem with that is that he and his childrens mother recently live in different states. Maybe the best choice is to ensure that he has written visitation rights. This will make it that if she does not allow him to see the children during the agreed upon dates she may lose custody. As for the child support, he should not care how much he is paying as long as it is going to his children.