Top 10
Malpractice Attorney in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Malpractice Attorney in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Strategies To Help Your Lawyer Help You When you want an attorney at all, you need to work closely together in order to win your case. Regardless of how competent these are, they're going to need your help. Here are four important methods to help your legal team assist you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - whatever information you're going to reveal in their mind. Privilege means everything you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team has to know everything in advance - most importantly information one other side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuing and factual account of information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they should assist them to win. 3. Arrive Early For Many Engagements Not be late when you're appearing before a court and get away from wasting the attorney's time, too, because they are on time, each time. Actually, because you may want to discuss very last minute details or be extra prepared for the way it is you're facing, it's a great idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You Have Your Act Together If you've been charged with any type of crime, it's important so as to convince the legal court that you simply both regret the actions and therefore are making strides toward improving your life. By way of example, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for any rehab program. Be sincere and involved with the community the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try this advice, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you should win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Whiplash, Personal Injury Settlement Amount?
Few Days Ago I Was Rear-Ended At The Light. The Woman Was Wearing A Cast On Her Right Foot. Im Assuming It Isn;T Safe To Drive With Cast On Right Foot Especially Driving. She Was Coming About 55 Miles An Hour And Hit Into. Although Only A Scrape On My Bumper But Her Front Bender Messed Up And License. I Was Taken To Emergency Room Because If I Felt So Dizzy And I Couldnt Control Myself. Like A Needle Sticking In My Head. They Told Me I Have Whiplash. I Am Also Hard Of Hearing. I Been Having Ringing In My Ear. I Am Not Hearing Well As I Used To. So I Have To Keep Reading Lips Even More Than Usual. I Have Missed Work For Couple Of Days. I Have 2 Jobs. My Second Job Is Helping Run Family Business. I Have Worked Hard For Supporting Family Business For 6 Years.Most Of The Work Is Manually Runned By Me Because I Am More Experienced.My Family Suffered Many Losses Because Of My Absence. We Lost Many Sales And Orders Being Late And Especially On Lunch Time. Due To My Injury With Headaches, Neck Pains, And Ringing Noises In My Head. Its Pretty Annoying. My Family Is Dependent On Me. I Even Have Difficulty In My College Classes. It Is Affecting My Grades.Does Any One Have A Figure For A Sincere Personal Injury Amount And Pain And Suffering?

Personal injury settlements vary widely, depending upon the circumstances, damages, and loss of present and future income. Meet with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to get further information, since it is impossible to give a dollar amount without all of the necessary information. Have any paperwork ready to present to the attorney, including vehicle damage, medical bills, and document lost time at work. This also includes any police reports of the incident, doctor's medical evaluation of your condition, and anything else that may relate to your accident.

Second Dui In California?
My Boyfriend Recently Got His Second Dui In California. His Last One Was 4 Years Ago. He Is 22. And He Hit Someone With This Dui.. What Jail Time Is He Most Likely Looking At? And Will He Be Arrested On The Day Of This Trial?

It depends on the Judge, Court, DA, DUI Defense Attorney, BAC, driving and whether he is convicted; he may be able to avoid a conviction with a top DUI Criminal Defense Lawyer.

He will not be arrested on the day of his trial.

For full sentencing information in California:

Criminal (Misdemeanor) Sentences for
Driving Under the Influence of alcohol
and/or drugs (Vehicle Code Section 23152)

within 10 years Attendance at an alcohol/drug program, a fine of $390 to $1,000, plus substantial, mandatory penalty assessments (totalling up to an additional 280% apx.), plus either (A) 48 hours to 6 months jail and 10 months license suspension; or (B) a license restriction to and from work, during work and to and from DUI program following any DMV suspension (if no refusal). 96 hours to 6 months in jail, $390 to $1,000 fine, and a 10-month license suspension. May impound vehicle for 6 months.
Up to 3 years ignition interlock device (IID), and Additional Jail if Child Passenger, if 30 mph over speed limit on freeway or if 20 mph over speed limit on other roads, if Refusal of chemical test, or if .15% BAC or more.

within 10 years Attendance at 18-30 month alcohol/drug program, a fine of $390 to $1,000 plus substantial, mandatory penalty assessments, 96 hours to 1 year in jail, installation of ignition interlock (IID) device for up to 3 years, and 2 year license suspension, with a possible license restriction to and from work, during work and to and from DUI program after 1 year of suspension and completion of DUI program. However, your license shall be suspended if the offense occurred in a vehicle which requires a class 1, 2, A or B license. 90 days to 1 year in jail, $390 to $1,000 fine plus substantial, mandatory penalty assessments, IID up to 3 years, and 2 year license suspension.
within 10 years 120 days to 1 year in jail, $390 to $1,000 fine plus substantial, mandatory penalty assessments, a 3-year license revocation, and an 18-month alcohol/drug program if you have not completed one before. 120 days to 1 year in jail, $390 to $1,000 fine, and a 3-year license revocation.
within 10 years 120 days to 1 year in jail, $390 to $1,000 fine plus substantial, mandatory penalty assessments, a 4-year license revocation, and an 18-month alcohol/drug program if you have not completed one before. 16 months, or 2 or 3 years in state prison, or 180 days to 1 year in county jail; $390 to $1,000 fine, and a 4-year license revocation.

DMV Penalties for Driving Under the Influence of alcohol and/or drugs
FIRST OFFENSE .08 or greater 4-month suspension
" " Refusal 1 year suspension
within 10 years .08 or greater 1 year suspension
" " Refusal 2 year revocation
within 10 years .08 or greater 3 year revocation
" " Refusal 3 year revocation
within 10 years .08 or greater 4 year revocation
" " Refusal 4 year revocation

DMV Suspension if .01% while on Probation
DMV shall immediately suspend the privilege of a person to operate a motor vehicle: ...if the person was on probation for Vehicle Code Section 23152 or 23153, and the person blows .01% or more, as measured by a preliminary alcohol screening test or other chemical test.

Driving on a Suspended License Mandatory Jail Penalty
If you drive when your privilege is suspended or revoked for driving under the influence of
alcohol, upon a first conviction, you face imprisonment in the county jail for not less than
10 days or more than six months and by a fine of not less than $300 nor more than $1,000.
[California Vehicle Code section 14601.2(a)]

Is It Financially Smart To Purchase Legal Insurance Through An Employer Benefit Package?

The question is are you going to use the legal services. Add up all of the premiums for say a 10 year period and see how much that is. Then estimate how much legal services that you will need for that time.

Most of the time, it is not beneficial to purchase this insurance since you would not incur that much in legal expenses.

Also with some of those policies you may be required to go through their lawyers for the services. I don't know about you, but if I get sued, I want to be able to interview and pick my lawyer, not get assigned one.

Help? Child Custody. Lawyer Or Parent?
My Daughter Was Born In Highlands County, But We Went To Live With Her Father And His Girlfriend In Lee County A Few Months Ago. She'S 10 Months Old. We Were Never Married, He Went Behind My Back And Filed Papers For Custody And Kicked Me Out The Same Day I Was Served With The Papers. I Had No Where To Go In Lee County And She Cant Leave The County Til Its Resolved So Im In Highlands And Shes Still There With Him. There Are Like 6 Different Forms I Have To Fill Out And Get To The Court House But I Don'T Understand All The Financial Affidavit Stuff And Child Support Worksheets. And Idk If I Take All Those Back To The Court House There Or If They Mail His Copy To Him Or What.

First of all you should contact legal aid society in Lee County. You should get a lawyer and some help with this. Us folks in Yahoo Answers land are not going to be able to give you legal advice. We can only tell you what we might do if in your shoes:

If you can't get a lawyer then here is what I would do if I were in your shoes:

A. Read the complaint for custody and paternity carefully;

B. Respond to each paragraph by admitting or denying it;

C. Counter-petition for custody and child support.

D. Allege as an affirmative defense, "Unclean Hands" in that your ex, the father of the child and his girlfriend engaged in a trick, scheme or device to induce mom to move to another county and then once there, forcibly took custody of the child against mom's rights, and then forced mom out of the home without the child, improperly separating the child from mom.

E. Fill out the affidavit line by line. Even if there's no job list no job.

I would file the original filled out paperwork with the court in person, where it says in the summons, and make copies and send those to the dad at his last known address.

Since mom and dad were not married, the presumption is that primary custody should be with mom unless dad can prove that mom's an unfit mother which would be really hard.

However you should hire a lawyer because nothing I wrote above will help you without good legal advice to back it up.

Can Someone Help Me With Legal Advice Regarding Debt?
Alright, This Isn'T A Typical Question, It'S More About The Federal Reserve And Things Of That Nature. So, The Other Day Someone Told Me That A Person Only Has To Pay A Debt Once, And Cannot Be Charged More Than Once For It. Kind Of Like Double Jeopardy, But For Debts. Let'S Say That I Have An Outstanding Debt Of $10,000 To Chase Bank. If I Pay My Federal Taxes, Those Taxes Go To The Federal Reserve Bank, Which Is Owned By Jp Morgan Chase. So Technically, Isn'T The Debt To The Same Company? If I Were To Pay $8,000 In Federal Income Taxes That Go To The Federal Reserve Bank, And I Have A Debt To Chase Bank (Which Is Owned By The Federal Reserve Bank), Isn'T That Part Of The Same Debt? Shouldn'T I Only Have To Pay The Difference, Which Is $2,000? Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. =)

First, I agree that the financial system is largely corrupt...but it's the big players that get away with gaming/scamming the system. The common person cannot play this game so what you describe will not work.
FYI: The Federal Reserve does not own Chase.

Are Lawyers Liars? Lawyers = Liars??..(Read Details To Understand More)?
Does Being An Attorney Mean That You Are Going To Have To Lie. (( No Matter What Kind Of Lawyer You Are)) Because I Want To Be One To Help People But I Don'T Have The Heart To Lie On The Behalf Or Lie In Order To Put Somebody In Jail That Truly Doesn'T Deserve The Time. People Are Telling Me That To Be One Im Going To Have To Lie No Matter What Kind I Am Because The Business World Are Full Of Liars..(Most Of Them Anyways)

To answer your question, consider the culture of lawyers by their field of law. The lowest levels are criminal, personal injury and divorce.

Trial lawyers, who troll the ghettos looking for frivolous law suits, are the most despicable type of lawyer- they are truly a disease, filled with hatred towards capitalism (to justify stealing from insurance companies).

Lying is only one of many negative traits of trial lawyers. To be a trial lawyer, you will have to sell your soul to the devil.

There are many honorable paths in law, just avoid the low class levels. Even among lawyers- personal injury, criminal and divorce are seen as low class bottom feeders. Look into the different specialties there are many that are not shameful like ambulance chasers.