How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Need Legal Help in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Need Legal Help in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
3 Methods To Know You've Picked The Right Lawyer It's pretty intimidating to endure the legal court system, specifically if you lack confidence inside your legal team. Here are three important strategies to understand that you've hired the proper lawyer: 1. They Focus On Your Sort Of Case The law is usually tricky and that requires specialists to tackle the tough cases. If you want an attorney, search for one who relates to the issue you're facing. Even if a relative or friend recommends you use a firm they know, if they don't use a focus that's just like your case, keep looking. Whenever your attorney is an expert, specifically in the trouble you're facing, you already know you've hired the correct one. 2. The Lawyer Carries A Winning Record Based on the circumstances, it could be challenging to win an instance, specifically if the team working for you has virtually no experience. Try to find practices who have won numerous cases that apply to yours. Even though this is no guarantee that you simply case will probably be won, it provides you with a better shot. 3. They Listen And Respond In the event the attorney you've chosen takes some time to listen for your concerns and reply to your inquiries, you've probably hired the right one. Regardless how busy they are or how small your concerns seem using their perspective, it's important that they react to you inside a caring and timely manner. From the purpose of view of a regular citizen who isn't acquainted with the judicial system, court cases might be pretty scary you require updates as well as to seem like you're section of the solution. Some attorneys are just considerably better to both you and your case than the others. Make certain you've hired the most appropriate team to your circumstances, to ensure that you can place the matter behind you immediately. Faith inside your legal representative is the first task to winning any case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Ohio Property Laws?
I Know That A Upper Land Owner Cant Flood Out A Lower Land Owner, But We Have A Farmer That Dug A Ditch From A Road Cavert That Was Putting Water In His Feild And He Changed The Water Flow And Dug A 4Ft. Wide And About 3 Ft Deep Trench Right To Us. The Soild And Water And The County Wants Us To Do All This Work To Our Land And Fork Out 1000'S Of $$ To Run All The Water Across Where My Horses Are And Across The Driveway And Then Infront Of My Home And Along The Side. Everyone On The Board Are All Farmers, So No One Is Going To Tell Him To Take This Down. 1 Man Did And They Voted Him Off The Trustee'S Board Within 1 Year. Help Please. This Is Highland County!

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for. I am having a little trouble figuring out what the county wants you to do and the reasons why. However, as far as online statutes, here is a link that may help you find what you are looking for. Hopefully, this will help. If not, maybe try and lookup the numbers to local government offices that may be able to assist you further or you can contact an attorney for consultation advising you with this situation.
Here's the link:

Edit: Okay, i thought you were looking for laws, not trying to have them enforced. In this situation I would definitly call the state police and file a report with them over the damage this farmer is doing to your property. I would also contact a lawyer to represent you in front of the council and to possibly recover the costs of damages you have or will incur. Unfortunatly, to minimalize damage to your property any further, you may have to go forth with remedying the situation yourself and then sue the responsible party for causing these damages. I am sorry you are going through this and I wish I could be more help.

How Do I Hire A Lawyer In Trinidad For A Wrongful Death? When I Live In The Us?
My Husband Was Killed In February 07, He Was A Peace Activist And The Police In Chauguanas Killed Him, His Brother, And Two Other Men. The Autopsy Report Showed My Husband Did Not Have Gun Powder On His Body. The Police Claim My Husband And The Others Were Shooting At Someone And That Is Why They Killed Him, His Brother And The Other Two Men.

Contact the US embassy in Trinidad. They can supply you with a list of local attorneys who are regarded are being reputable. Once you get the list it's up to you to start making phone calls and talking to them. Work it out on the phone or visit to finalize the deal.

Here's the US embassy's website.

List of Attorneys
The Embassy assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the persons or firms whose names appear in the following list. It is considered, however, that they are of good repute. The names listed are arranged alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance.

Level 1, Uptown Mall 44-58 Edward Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 627-8419; 623-5657(office)
(868) 624-4715 (residence)
Fax: (868) 623-8528

Desmond Allum, born October 31, 1934, Trinidad.
Types of cases: Criminal, adoption, child custody, civil damages, estates, government relations, marriage/divorce, taxes, aeronautical/maritime, banking/financial, contracts, narcotics, auto accidents, labor relations, insurance, patents/trademarks/copyrights and theft/fraud/embezzlement
Languages: English, Spanish and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Gregory Delzin, born October 9, 1958, Trinidad.
Types of cases: Civil damages, estates, government relations, marriage/divorce, collections, corporations, foreign claims, labor relations, marketing agreements, narcotics and theft/fraud/embezzlement
Languages: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Brent Ali, Types of cases: Criminal, business, family experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

94 Edward Street Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 623-7334
Fax: (868) 625-7838
9 Prince Street, Suite 4
Arima, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 664-5286

Kwasi Bekoe, born November 3, 1946, Trinidad
Types of cases: Criminal, adoption, custody, civil damages, estates, marriage/divorce, contracts, corporations, foreign claims, foreign investment, labor relations, patents/copyrights, auto accidents, narcotics, theft/fraud/embezzlement

Chancery Courtyard
Suite 7
13-17 St. Vincent Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-9746
Fax: (868) 625-0352

Claude Denbow, born November 2, 1948 in Georgetown, Guyana. Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of London University; Harvard law School; Gray’s Inn, London.
Types of cases: Civil law with special emphasis on commercial law
Specialization: Company law and practice, estate/collection and trade disputes
Language: English

48-50 Sackville Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-1618-9; 623-425-6; 623-0606
Fax: (868) 623-0605; 623-6524

A large firm that deals with the following types of cases: Real estate, commercial, corporate, oil and gas, litigation and financial

Bacolet and Main Street
P.O. Box 63
Scarborough, Tobago
Telephones: (868) 639-6436; 639-4645 Neville Francis Gibbes, born in Tobago August 18, 1934. Graduate of Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, November 1960.
Types of cases: Conveyancing, trade disputes, divorce and criminal
Languages: English, Spanish and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

1 Bacolet Street
Scarborough, Tobago
Telephones: (868) 639-3187; 639-2212
Fax: (868) 639-2171

Christo Gerard Gift, born in Tobago December 25, 1953
Types of cases: Criminal cases, adoptions, child custody, civil damages, estates, marriage/divorce, auto accidents, narcotics, theft/fraud/embezzlement and patents/copyrightsLanguage: English

Joycelyn Gift, born February 19, 1956 in Trinidad.
Types of cases: Investments, insurance, narcotics and theft/fraud/embezzlement Language: English

19 St. Vincent Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-4237; 652-4903

David Philip Hamel-Smith, born June 15, 1948 in Trinidad. Admitted to practice in 1970.Types of cases: Estate cases, trade disputes, banking, finance, energy (non-oil projects), civil litigation and international loan agreementsLanguages: English

Timothy Hamel-Smith, born October 2, 1948. Admitted to practice in 1973.Types of cases: Civil litigation, international loan agreements, admirality, probate and corporationLanguage: English

9A Harris Promenade
San Fernando, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 652-2901/3731/4366
Fax: (868) 652-4317

Bryan Lee Kelshall, born March 12, 1946 in Trinidad. Graduate of College of Law, London, England.
Types of cases: Marketing agreements and aeronautical/maritime
Language: English

35 Abercromby Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-5105

Israel Khan, born August 15, 1945 in Trinidad. Graduate of Hugh Wooding Law School. Trinidad.
Types of cases: Divorce, contracts, foreign investments, marketing agreements, insurance/patents/trademarks/copyrights, narcotics, criminal and theft/fraud/embezzlement
Language: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

17-19 Pembroke Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-8505; 623-5461/2/3/; 625-4459

Stephanie Daly, born November 3, 1946 in England. Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of London University; The London School of Economics and Science.
Types of cases: Corporate, commercial, conveyancing, estate cases. Notary Public.
Language: English and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Courtenay Braemar Williams, born in Trinidad. Graduate of the Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad.
Types of cases: Corporate, financial, litigation
Language: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

P.O. Box 116
129-131 Abercromby Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-4283-7
Fax: (868) 625-2984

Joseph David Errol David Boucaud, born in Trinidad. Graduate of Law Society in England.
Types of cases: Corporate and Commercial Law. Notary Public.
Language: English

William David Clarke, born in Jamaica, Graduate of Cambridge University, England.
Types of cases: Corporate, commercial, aeronautical /maritime and marketing agreements
Language: English reads Spanish and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Dennis Michael Adrian Gurley, born in Trinidad, Graduate of College of Law, London, England.
Types of cases: Corporate, commercial disclaimer, civil litigation, foreign claims, and insurance auto accidents Language: English

Kenneth Reginald Viera, born in Trinidad. Graduate of the University of London and College of Law, England. Types of cases: Property transactions and banking/financial
Language: English

David Hannays, born in Trinidad, March 1,1931. Graduate of Law Society of England.
109 Roberts Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 622-7946
Types of cases: Criminal cases, trade disputes and estate/collection
Specialization: Company law and practice, Supreme Court practice, conveyancing, probate and divorce. Notary Public.
Language: English

76 Abercromby Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-5016; 622-2082

Brian Hewitt, born December 8, 1951, London, England. Graduate of College of Law, Lancaster Gate, London, England.
Types of cases: Conveyance property, international law, trade disputes, contracts and foreign investment

117 Woodford Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 622-3972

13-17 Keate Street
San Fernando, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 652-3801-3

Room 412 Centre Point Mall
Chaguanas, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 672-4160

1A Guapo Cap-de-Ville Road
Point Fortin, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 648-4124

Krishna Narinesingh, born in Trinidad November 27, 1932. Graduate of English Law Society, February 3, 1959.
Types of cases: Corporate, civil, industrial relations, maritime, international business, labor disputes, industry and estates
Specialization: Tax law, international financing, international industry. Notary Public.
Languages: English, Spanish, French

Barendra Sinanan, born in Trinidad, October 4, 1948. Graduate of Law College of London, England.
Types of cases: General cases
Language: English

Sherwin Seenath, born in Trinidad, October 11, 1946. Graduate of the College of Law, Lancaster, England.
Types of cases: Conveyancing, collection/estate cases and trade disputes
Language: English

41 Edward Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-5074
Fax: (868) 625-6110

Om Lalla
Types of cases: Constitutional, criminal, immigration law, employment, judicial review, matrimonial, land and sports
Language: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

13A Pembroke Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 623-2584

Peter Wharton, born in Guyana, Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of Lincoln’s Inn, London, England.
Types of cases: Civil, conveyancing, probate, divorce, trade disputes and international law
Languages: English and Spanish
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

20 Simpson Drive
Andalusia, Maraval, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 628-3282

Hugh Howard, born in Trinidad, Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of Lincoln’s Inn, London, England.
Types of cases: Company law, trade disputes, joint agreements and immigration
Specialists in Corporate Energy and Natural Resources.
Language: English

16 Gray Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 622-9377
Fax: (868) 628-9606

Dharamchand Depoo, Citizen of U.S.A., resident of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad and Tobago. Juris Doctor, Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ, U.S.A. Member of the New Jersey Bar, Federal Bar, U.S.A, Trinidad and Tobago Bar and Guyana Bar.
Types of cases: International business transactions, project financing, U.S. and Trinidadian immigration, adoptions, commercial and criminal
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

A Real Family Law Lawyer, Needed...?
My Daughter Was Taken From Me... Just Before Her First Birthday... I Have Searched For Her, By The Best Of My Means... I Finally Found Her On Facebook, Sometime Early 2010... I Found Out Soon After, That Her Mother Had Died May 11, 2009... A Woman Claiming To Be My Daughters Grandmother(No Blood Relation), Filed For Guardianship; A Month After Her Mothers Death... She Stated On The Guardianship Papers, That The Natural Father Was Unknown... This Woman Did Know Of Me... She Testified Against Me At The Divorce Hearing... I Have Been Trying To Overturn The Guardianship, For About Two Years Now... I Have Even Proven Myself With Dna Testing... The Courts In Jackson County Have Overlooked The Fact That This Woman Committed Fraud Against The Courts, By Say That She Did Not Know Of Me... The Courts Are Also In My Opinion, Denying Me My God Given Right To Be A Father...

I'm not a lawyer but know a little bit about the law.

Were you listed on the birth certificate as the father? Certainly the absence of your name on the birth certificate would influence the court in their ruling. Did you take the DNA test before or after this lady testified against you at the divorce hearing? If after, how was she supposed to know that you were the father?

Were you married to the mother at the tme the child was conceived? Was the mother married to another man near the time of conception? In some states you lose any rights whatsoever if you do not file a court action in a year or two of the child's birth establishing you as father if the mother was married to another man even though you later prove through a DNA test that you are the biological father.

Also each state has a time limit as to when a court guardianship decree can be set aside.

Response to additional details: It does seem unjust. But you need to establish fraud to set aside guardianship. Why weren't you listed as father on the divorce decree? The divorce order may serve as res judicata that you are not the father.

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Medical Malpractice Attorney Who Practice In Tijuana Mexico?

>>>> malpractice attorney

malpractice attorney in Mexico .... you must be kidding

Corporate Lawyers? What And How?
What Exactly Does The Job Of A Corporate Lawyer Entail And How Do You Become One? Thanks!

A "corporate lawyer" is a lawyer who specializes in corporate law.

"Corporate law" comprises the statutes or laws that relate to foreign and domestic corporation.

To become a corporate lawyer to must first of all become a lawyer who has specialized in various aspects of corporate law. You must then find a job, working either for a corporation or law firm or go into business for yourself.

Gain Back Child Custody?
So My Sister Lost Custody Of Her 5Year Old Boy July 2012 I Dont How She Was Able To Loose :( I Guess Her Ex Show Alot Of Evidence, But I Want Her To Get Him Back If Its Pissible!! I Miss My Newphew So Much I. She Says Its Hard To Fight Back For Custody Is This True ?? What Can She Do Helllpppp

Sometimes it can be done and it is hard to do but so very worth it.

What she should do is go for joint custody first unless she can prove that the father is mistreating him in some way. Than after joint custody she can work towards full phisical custody.

What she needs to do to prepare is get a daily planner and document everything. Conversations, visitations, taken and missed and why, Requests for visitations and results of those requests. Pictures of any physical signs of abuse. Pertinent things said and actions of the child.

Also get statements from those who know the mother and can show the quality of person she is and the quality of care she will give her child. Also any support she will have from others to help her in the total care of her child. Make 3 copies, so that there are 4 in total - the original and 3 copies. Have them get these papers notarized with a seal, NOT a stamp. The seal is very important.

Write a list of the reasons she is seeking joint/whole custody of the child. Start the list stating what exactly she is seeking (custody, to what degree, visitations laid out, child support - state your full request of the court) Also add anything that she feels will back up each reason. Keep all emotions out of everything, just stick to the facts Keep everything short and to the point, She will want 5 copies of this document and all notarized with a seal.

When she is ready to set a court date, call the court and get a hearing time and date. This should be free, it is a part of the original custody hearing. When she gets the hearing date and time than she needs to take all her statements, 4 of each statement and prepare to mail them out with a paper stating the date and time of the hearing. She also wants to have an extra one of the hearing date so she can send it to the father.

To the father, mail a copy of the hearing notification and her list. She must have this in his hands no less than 10 days before the hearing date. Now for the rest of the papers... One of each one should be mailed to the following people/places...
1. The court for the fules
2. The judge residing over the hearing
3. The originals only, are to be sent to herself
4. The last set of papers don't need to be sent, they are to be kept by the sender.

Sent ALL these (including the fathers) with a return receipt so that she has proof of sending and also who signed to receive them. When she gets hers un the mail, she should not open it. Write on it the date received and put it in a safe place, it will be her master copy and proof of what and how she did it.

She can get a lawyer, or she can do this herself, representing herself in court. The thing to know here is that she just did everything and more than a lawyer would do and when representing herself in court, they will be more lienient with her because they know she is not a trained attorney and can;t speak as one would. So,they will listen to her more and allow a few things they would not from an attorney, because they know she is not an attorney.

When appearing in court she should look and dress in a manner that is respectful to the judge and court. Not sloppy. When addressing the court, keep all emotions in check, a little tear is ok, but no he did this and tit for tat stuff. Keep every statement factual, to the point and SHORT. When the judge asks what she is there for and what is her request, just refer him/her back to the list she gave him/her and state that she just want to have her child and (If she is requesting this) child support and medical to help her care for him.