The Best 10
Need To Find A Lawyer in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Need To Find A Lawyer in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Irrespective of what your legal needs are you will see that there are countless lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise that they are experts in your form of case. This may make the procedure of finding one with a lot of experience a bit of a challenge. However, if you follow the following it is possible to limit your quest to the right one in almost no time. The first task is to generate a list of the lawyers that happen to be listed in the area specializing in your needs. When you are which makes this list you need to only include those which you have an excellent vibe about based upon their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down by using some time evaluating their internet site. There you must be able to find the number of years they have been practicing and several general details about their success rates. At this time your list ought to have shrunken further to the people that you simply felt had professional websites plus an appropriate volume of experience. You need to then take time to check out independent reviews of each attorney. Be sure to browse the reviews instead of just counting on their overall rating. The information in the reviews gives you a concept of the way that they connect with their clients and how much time they invest into each case they are taking care of. Finally, you will want to meet with no less than the very last three lawyers who have the credentials you are looking for. This will provide you with some time to truly evaluate how interested these are in representing you and the case. It can be vital that you follow most of these steps to ensure that you find someone that has the correct degree of experience to get you the ideal outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Child Custody Attorney In Akron Ohio?
Hello There. I Didn't Know If Anyone Was Near The Akron Ohio Area, And Could Help With A Child Custody Attorney In Which They Have Dealt With. I Know This Is A Rough Process, So I'm Hoping To Find A Great Attorney. Many Thanks In Advance!

Please, please PLEASE listen to me and get a Fathers Rights Attorney. You will regret it if you don't.

My husband is from Dayton, OH (I don't know how close that is to Akron) and he used Trisha Duff. DON'T USE HER!! She was terrible and didn't even try to get him custody. She told him that just concentrating on calculating child support would be best for him. Not surprisingly, he lost custody and wound up paying 800.00 a month to his ex in support.

We recently got a FATHER'S RIGHTS ATTORNEY, (Anne Catherine Harvey) and she's the bomb! We've had child support lowered, and she is working on getting us full custody.

I would suggest googling "rate a lawyer", and you will see a couple of sites come up where people have actually had attorneys and then wrote reviews about their experiences with the lawyers. You can search by city and type of lawyer that you want.

Like I said, you want a Fathers Rights Attorney. They are totally for the father and will get you custody if they can. Other family lawyers, like our first one, treat you like you are crazy for wanting custody and then act as if your the worst father ever when you ask about getting support lowered.

Get a fathers rights attorney and you won't regret it. Also if you google fathers rights, you will get a TON of tips for fathers that are in custody battles.

Attorney Overbilling - Probate Attorney - Estate Planning Attorney ?
Hi - Well It Seems We Got Burned By A Nice Attorney - He Said He Would Help Us Settle Our Mothers Estate And Now He Has Billed Us &Quot;Over&Quot; $12.000 Dollars Charging Us 295.00 Per Hour On A 25.000 Estate And His Job Is Not Yet Done - We Will Have Fire Him Today. Question: What Could You Recommend .. Us To Do In Hiring Another Probate Attorney - Estate Planning Attorney - And How We Can Protect Ourselves Against Law Firms Overbilling And Attorney Over Billing ? Thanks In Advance Just Want To Protect Others Before They Get What We Got A Bad Attorney. -------------

What I would recommend in your case is to have a simple memorandum of agreement w/ the lawyer you intend to hire indicating a percentage (w/c you and your family will have to decide upon) of the estate's value as his professional fee. I would think 20% of this percentage could be his initial payment and balance payable upon completion of the entire work. It's a simple legal form w/c the lawyer of your choice could prepare or even you could do it. You could get a book on legal forms and presto! Just make sure you read closely the contents of the memorandum of agreement if cited lawyer were to prepare it.

You could probably ask around (say in reputable universities w/ fresh graduates who have just been sworn in as full-pledged lawyers) who are the bright and honest ones. Law professors could be a good source because they know their students and would only be too happy to help them start out in their profession. Since these new lawyers are young and idealistic and all enthusiastic, you may have a good chance of getting a much better deal than having to contend w/ the elderly "pirates" who don't usually do their homework and charge exhorbitant fees.
You even have the luxury of interviewing these young people and choosing the one you think is best!

You can catch the professors in the faculty rooms or get a listing from the university's information center and casually ask who among them are good and reliable.

Good luck and God bless!

Montana Child Custody Laws?
I Want To Get Custody Of My 15 Year Old Sister. She Currently Lives With My Mom. My Mom Has A History Of Mental Illness (Bi-Polar And Other Personality Disorders). My Sister Has Been Struggling To Live With My Mom.. She'S Completely Miserable! I Know I Can Take Better Her Care Of Her.. My Dad Said He Would Even Have My Back In Trying To Get Custody Of Her.. I Just Don'T Know Where To Begin.. Whats The Easiest Way To Do This?

Siblings don't have standing to sue for custody, so you only have a few options: 1) Convince your mom to let her live with you and give you temporary guardianship. This is the simplest legally as it requires no intervention from the courts. 2) Have your dad sue for custody, win, and then take her in or let you take her in. If the plan is to have her live with you, this would likely not work out. Courts don't typically grant custody to people who are going to send the child away. 3) Report the mother to child protective services, hope they determine she's unfit, and then volunteer to foster her. If your dad declines, the court will likely give her to your custody, assuming you're capable.

A child cannot choose where to live. During a child custody hearing, the child's wishes play a role in the court determining the "best interest of the child", but they will not be the overriding determiner. See the site below for some of the factors that may be considered. Typically, the older and/ore more mature a child is, the more weight their wishes is given

What Is International Law?
What Is International Law? Or What Makes A Law International?

International law is the body of treaties and conventions that specific countries have agreed to be bound by. Once signed and ratified by that countries government it becomes part of that countries law, jut as if it was a law passed by their own government.

The answerer above is wrong - there is NO international body that has the authority to impose a law on a country without its own approval.

For example, the Geneva Convention is an International convention governing the conduct of nations engaged in warfare. It applies ONLY to countries that have signed it, and ONLY when at war with another country that has signed it. So when the US attacked Iraq, the Geneva Convention applied to the actions of American troops, because both the US and Iraq were signatories. Had a US soldier done something that was NOT a crime under US law, or an Iraqi soldier done something that was NOT a crime under Iraqi law, but that DID violate the Geneva Convention, he could have been prosecuted for it, because the Geneva Convention was signed into US law by President Chester Arthur in 1882, and ratified by the US Senate, (Later amendments and modifications have been signed and ratified by other Presidents) and had likewise been signed and ratified by Iraq.

However, when Israel attacks Syria or Lebanon, the Geneva Convention does not apply to Israeli troops, because Israel has not signed or ratified the convention, and nor does it apply to Syrian or Lebanese troops - even though their countries are signatories - because they are fighting against Israelis: troops from a non-signatory nation.

(Note that even though Israel has not signed the Convention, there is an Israeli domestic law that requires their troops to follow most of it's provisions anyway. Israels main reason for not signing the convention is its clauses about refugees. The convention requires signatory States to take all reasonable steps to allow refugees to return to their pre-war homes as soon as possible, and prohibits a winning country to seize the homes and lands of civilians from the losing country - both of which clauses are, of course, contrary to Israeli policy.)


Need Help Regarding Felony Charges. Yes Again.?
2 Months Ago, My Former Friend'S Dad Got In An Accident, In Which He Was No Longer Able To Work. He Was No Longer To Pay The Bills And Was 2 Months Behind. I Was Nice, So I Loan My Friend 4000 Dollars. He Promised He Would Have Payed Me Once He Received His Income Return. 1 Month Ago, His Friend Told Me He Had Received His Income Return. Right After, I Tried To Get Ahold Of Him, But To No Avail. He Never Answered My Calls Or Was Never Home. At That Time, I Had Arranged To Pay A Deposit And First Months Rent Of An Apartment My Friends And I Were Getting. I Had 3 Days Left To Pay, But I Still Couldn'T Get Ahold Of Him. I Found Out One Day That He Told His Friend That He Was Never Going To Pay Me. This Is When My 4 Friends And I Decided To Break Into His House To At Least Get Some Stuff Of His. One Night, We Drove To His House. When We Got There, We Decided Not To Do It, So My Friend Just Threw 2 Rocks At The Windows. On The Way Out Of The Neighborhood, We Got Stopped.

Boy, I seem to be on a trail with your questions and you keep giving out more details so I have to clarify my answer again and again (this is my third response).

First if you didn’t make your friend sign any legal documents saying that he owed you money then the debt won’t be provable or considered by the court. Between friends a person’s word should be good enough, but I have found that when money is involved all bets are off.

What ever you wrote in your statement and confessed to will probably stick, you should have waited for a lawyer. Did anyone ask for a lawyer or did you just get frightened and wrote those statements. If you did then and didn’t ask for a lawyer first then those statements will hold in court and they will be very hard to break. A good lawyer can do it, but probably not a lawyer from the Public Defender’s Office. You would need to prove that the police were notified you wanted a lawyer and didn’t get you one, or that the confessions were coerced, forced out of you somehow; the mere threat of jail isn’t enough, you were in jail already. The threat of serving time in a prison isn’t strong enough either since you are considered innocent until proven guilty.

The charge of Organized Crime may not stick, unless any of you are members of a gang. You are friends and your relationship as friends is not a criminal one. A good lawyer can make that charge “go away.”

In your two earlier questions you implied that guns were involved, if there were no guns present then that is good, but if you had a screwdriver the prosecutor can call that a weapon similar to a knife. If the knife has tool marks on it that could seem to make it look like it was sharpened then this question of a weapon or not becomes more important.

Your statements are the key to the case and they will be your doom. What ever you wrote and signed in police custody will be what the final decision will hinge on. If no one in your group was a gang member then you can argue your way past the organized crime charge, but you confessed to the others so a trial is a mere formality. If you can’t break those confessions then you will go to jail on attempted burglary (breaking and entering) and burglary to attempt theft (attempted theft). If you confessed that the group of you planned on breaking in and robbing your former friend then that is a conspiracy, although not necessarily a criminal one. Still it will only increase the threat you posed and that will make the charges seem worse and the probably punishment even worse.

The fact that you were leaving doesn’t matter; the fact that you might have intended something else is also immaterial. You confessed, and what ever you wrote on that confession will stay, it will cause you to lose the case, and it will put you in jail.

You have two options. First find a very good lawyer (read that as expensive) who can break those confessions or plead guilty and try to come off as good boys who planned a crime, but realized that it was wrong and you couldn’t do it. You were wanted to repent for that act so you willingly confessed to the police. I doubt if anyone will believe that you were on your way to turn yourself in, but you could try and suggest that to you lawyer and see what he thinks. You may end up confessing your guilt and “throwing yourself on the mercy of the court.” But, don’t do that until after you talk with a lawyer, in fact don’t say anything until you contact a lawyer. Future communication with your friends can be traced and that can be used to say enforce the idea of a conspiracy, so don’t talk with them. Seek legal advice this minute, I mean right after you read this note.

Where Can I Go Online To Ask Lawyers Questions For Free?
I'M In A Real Bind I Need Some Assistance. My Husband Claimed Me On Taxes Illegally We Are Not Together I Am Being Taxed For Him. I Want A Divorce But I Can'T Afford It.

You don't want to get legal advice over the Internet - THAT is NOT a good idea!!!!

Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for Lawyers that handle Family Law matters. ALSO, ask for the phone number for your local Legal Aid office.

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Attorney. Do NOT tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Lawyer. When you get the Attorney on the phone line, ask him/her:
- Do they have FREE, initial consultations?
- How much do they charge?
- Do they accept payments on their accounts?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

Good luck.