How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Pain And Suffering in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Pain And Suffering in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Help You When you really need an attorney at all, you must work closely using them to be able to win your case. Regardless of how competent these are, they're going to need your help. Listed below are four important approaches to help your legal team assist you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're likely to reveal in their mind. Privilege means what you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know everything in advance - most importantly information another side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuing and factual account of all information associated with your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they have to help them win. 3. Show Up Early For Those Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, because they are by the due date, every time. In reality, because you may have to discuss last minute details or even be extra prepared for the way it is you're facing, it's a smart idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate Which You Have Your Act Together If you've been charged with just about any crime, it's important so that you can convince a legal court that you just both regret the actions and they are making strides toward boosting your life. By way of example, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for a rehab program. Be sincere and included in the community the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you need to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Florida Family Law Attorneys!! Help!?
I Have A Court Order With My Ex To Share Custody 50/50 Of Our One Year Old. He Is Constantly Dictating Every Move, And Unless I Do Exactly What He Says, Including Have Sex With Him, He Threatens Me, Calls Me Names, And Tells Me That He Will Have Her Taken Away. I Have Held A Job And Keep A Roof Over Her Head, I Don'T Do Drugs, I Keep Her Clothed. Im A Good Mother, And He Just Wont Leave Me Alone. He Told Me The Other Day That He Knows When I'M Not Home Because He Drives By At Night. He Told Me That He Was Going To Take Me Back To Court. I Called The Cops And Told Them What Was Going On, But I'M Still Scared. Seriously, What Could He Possibly Have On Me? He Is Supposed To Have Her 3 Nights A Week And Only Keeps Her One Of Those Nights, He Has Had 3 Separate Jobs Since She Was Born And Went 2 Months Without A Job At All. His Vehicle Is About To Be Reposessed, And He Keeps Two Dogs In His Garage All Day, His House Smells Horrible From Those Dogs. I'M Tired Of The Abuse! Help!

I am not a Florida attorney but being forced to have intercourse against your will is rape. Please find a licensed attorney in your area and take steps to change this entire situation.

Is your child in danger from the way the house is kept? You may be able to limit visitation or at least the overnights. Is there something going on with him that places the child at risk? For example, drugs or drinking?? An attorney can advise you on how to further proceed.

In the meantime, when you need to transfer the child, do it in a public place or a police station. Do not let him continue to take advantage of you. He does not have to come to your house and you do not have to have any discussions with him outside of things regarding the child.

Do not be intimidated by those threats. Document everything. You do not have to live in fear. You can take control of this situation by putting the needs and welfare of your child first. If you need to go back to court, do so. You don't have to wait on this bozo (oh, sorry), this gentleman to carry out these threats.

Best of luck to you.

Working Law?
Does Anyone Know The Working Law, Because Im Only 17 I Shouldnt Have To Work Until 11 I Think Its 9Pm, And I Need A Certain Amount Of Hours Between Each Shift.?

I am much older than you and have subsequently retired.
Here are some basic laws about working that helped me over the years.

1. If someone thinks enough of you to give you a job, do the best you can and don't complain. If there is sufficient work to keep you there until 11:00 and you are unwilling to do so than your employer doesn't need someone like you and should find someone else. You, in turn, should find other employment somewhere else that requires different hours.

2. If you are being paid by the hour than the more hours you work equates to more money you will be paid.

3. And finally, If and when you spend it you won't have it anymore. So choose wisely.

I hope this helps.

Does Anyone Understand The New Rotating Timeshare Custody Laws?
I Have A 4 Month Old Son, And Have Just Been Served From His Fathers Attorney With Papers Regarding Custody. Basically He Wants To Pay Subsidized Child Support And Take Him Every Other Week. We Have Never Lived Together And He Never Came Around The Whole Time I Was Pregnant. I Despise This Man. Anyway, I Have Already Hired A Lawyer But Does Anyone Know How Likely It Is That He Will Get The 5050 Timeshare, To My Knowledge The Laws Changed Last Year And Fathers Have More Rights. I Live In Florida. I Need Reassurance I Can'T Possibly Go A Week At A Time Without Seeing My Baby!

With a few custody battles (some ugly) in my extended family, I can say that each case is differently handled with each different judge. I do know most judges favor the mother's requests since most agree that a very young child needs his mother regardless unless she's proven to be unfit.

If you are going to contest his request at joint custody, you may need to go as far as to prove that he is unfit to have your son during that week.

Start by keeping a journal. Indicate all times when the father refuses to meet any needs of the child- this can be financial or otherwise. Also try to find proof of the times that he wasn't 'there' during the pregnancy. (Although this can backfire if you yourself refused him access while you were pregnant). Try to find witnesses of ppl who knew personally that he wasn't involved. Hearsay won't work.

Keep a record of how much monies he's paid. He may try to indicate he is paying more than he really is for him to seek subsidized payments. He may be trying to say he cannot afford it. Remember though, his lawyer may have already told him the same thing about keeping a journal. For him it would be if you refused him visitation rights etc etc.

Also your lawyer should try to work on an angle as to how unhealthy it can be for a child to be coshared with living situations such as per week.

Perhaps try to be okay with compromising and having the father have him every other weekends and a few hours during the week. (This happened to two males of my extended family - and both wanted joint custody but they lost and only got every other weekend with a few hours on wed./thurs.).

In the meantime if the judge stipulates visitation hours for the baby father - try to comply as much as possible. You want to be in the judges favor and by being in contempt of court isn't going to get you there.

I wish you luck but I also know there can be two sides to a story. Perhaps the father has had a true change of heart. So... I encourage you to try to work things out between you two legally (this means finding a compromise of visitations) for the sake of your child. Just never know, maybe the father does want to bond with his child.

How To Become A Civil Rights Lawyer?
I Want To Become A Civil Rights Lawyer. What Would I Need To Be Major In At College To Be One? Also I'M Almost Done With My Two Years Of Community College Would That Look Good. And How Long With Law School Take?

You need a bachelor's (four-year) degree to enroll in an ABA-accredited law school. The specific undergraduate major is not particularly important, because you can learn about different fields of law in law school and pursue appropriate activities in that regard. Common undergraduate majors include history or political science, but you should not overlook the possibility of an accounting degree or other business degree. There is an oversupply of lawyers now, and you may want to have some training in a field which you can fall back on. The law school course is three years. Good luck.

What Can You Tell Me About Corporate Law?
I'M Interested In Coporate Law, But I Don'T Know Much About It... Please Inform Me About The Business And The Top Law Schools That Will Help Me Become A Sucessfull Corporate Lawyer.

Corporate law is a broad area of law that includes laws that are related to the formation and governance of business entities. Typical services a corporate law attorney may provide to a client include:

1. Advice on what kind of entity to form to operate the business of the client, including venue;
2. Preparing and filing the necessary legal documents to form such business entity;
3. Preparing business engagement contracts for the client for use with its customers and suppliers or reviewing and negotiating the same on behalf of the client;
4. Negotiating and drafting legal documents for the acquisition of other businesses for the client;
5. Negotiating and drafting legal documents for the sale of part or all of the client's business;
6. Advising the client regarding duties and obligations of the business entity to various parties, including shareholders, directors, officers, and government regulatory agencies;
7. Drafting and negotiating documents for financing the corporation through equity (e.g. private or public offerings of stock) or debt (e.g. commercial credit lines with banks).

In the United States, you do not need to pass a specialty exam to practice corporate law, just the state bar exam for the jurisdiction(s) in which you intend to practice. In general, most areas of practice in the United States do not require that you pass a specialty exam.

The top law schools in the United States according to the U.S. News and World Report law school rankings (which for better or worse is what big law firms use as a guide to hiring lawyers) ranks the following as the top 14 law schools and these are considered the top recruiting grounds for big law firms seeking entry level corporate law attorneys:

New York University
University of California - Berkeley
University of Chicago
University of Pennsylvania
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Duke University
Northwestern University
University of Virginia
Cornell University
Georgetown University

Moving Out Of State, No Custody Agreement?
I'M A Single Mom With A 15 Month Old Daughter. Her Father And I Are Together But, Has No Interest In Loving Out Of California, Or His Parents House For That Matter. I Want To Move To Georgia Or Texas (I Live In California) But I Am Not Sure About The Laws Pertaining To This... There Is No Custody Agreement However He Is On The Birth Certificate. We Are Unmarried

I suppose it depends on the approach you want to take. The most aggresive approach is to move to Texas (or Georgia) and file for custody (called "conservatorship" in Texas). This is the safest approach because it prevents your child's father from asking the California court to impose a geographic restriction on you or the child. The geographic restriction, if granted, would require you to keep the child in a certain geographic area. That kind of restrction would prevent you from being able to move. Please note that I am a Texas attorney. I do not know the law in California. For all I know, geographic restrictions are not a big deal in California. You should consult a Calfifornia attorney, a Texas attorney such as me, and a Georgia attorney.

Another approach is to file a custody case in California. You would be able to establish important things (e.g. child support and visitation); however, you would put your case within the jurisdiction of a Calfifornia court. And your case would probably remain in the California court if you were able to move. That would prevent you from having the same kind of control over your case that you would have if you filed it in the state to which you want to move.

For more information, you are welcome to call my office.


Moore Odediran, PLLC
700 Lavaca
Suite 1400
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: (512) 334-6080