4 Ways To Help Your Lawyer Help You When you need a legal representative for any reason, you must work closely using them in order to win your case. Regardless how competent these are, they're likely to need your help. Listed here are four important ways to help your legal team allow you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're likely to reveal in their mind. Privilege means anything you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team needs to know everything in advance - especially information another side could find out about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuing and factual account of all the information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the data they should help them win. 3. Show Up Early For Many Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and get away from wasting the attorney's time, too, when you are on time, whenever. In fact, because you may need to discuss very last minute details or be extra prepared for the case you're facing, it's a good idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You May Have Your Act Together If you've been responsible for any type of crime, it's important in order to prove to a legal court which you both regret the actions and are making strides toward increasing your life. For instance, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for a rehab program. Be sincere and associated with the neighborhood the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with the legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try this advice, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you ought to win your case.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Litigation Lawyer, Criminal, Civil?
What Is The Difference Between A Litigaiton Attorney And Civil Attorney. What Type Of Attorney Is More Needed In Today'S Society? Criminal, Civil, Or Litigation? What Is The Starting Salary Of These Type Of Lawyers Who Work In Private Practices At A Law Firm?
A litigation attorney IS a civil attorney.
Has Anyone Ever Had Legal Aid Help With Obtaining A Divorce?
No I have not but many have and it works just as well if you can find a lawyer who will except legal aid.
I Need To Know If There Is Any Other Law Firms Other Than Legal Aid That Would Help You Based On Your Income.?
I Am Trying To Get Legal Custody Of My Grandaughter But Legal Aid In My City Will Not Help As They Helped The Mother Get Custody From The Father. Now I Have Tempory Mandate Custody Of Her And Need To Get Legal Custody Thru A Court System To Prevent Her Mother From Coming To Get Her. I Can Not Afford A Private Lawyer. Any One Know?
sorry dont know where you stay, but have you got a citicins advice near you , if you have they deal with lots of legal things for free.
Where Can I Find A List Of The Top 1000 Law Firms In The World?
Years Ago Someone At Our Firm Found A List Of The Top 1000 Law Firms By Revenue And We Imported It Into Our Sales Database. We'd Like To Update It But No One Seems To Know Where The Original List Came From.
I have never heard of a list having the Top-1000 law firms by revenue, but I have heard of the AmLaw 100, AmLaw 200, and Global 100. Here is the link: http://www.law.com/jsp/tal/index.jsp
On the left hand side, you will see rankings and surveys. They list the firms based by revenue. I hope this helps. Below are some other websites you may find useful in your law firm research.
How To File Divorce And Child Custody Very Economically?
I Wanna File Divorce And Child Custody With Tight Budget
there is no such thing as a very economically divorce! :) You'll have to pay no matter what.
You can save some $$ if you do most of the work:
1. Know what you want out of it. This means, go to your library and get educated about divorce, caring for children of divorce, financial advice and try to understand what the calculation for child support entails. Read a lot, talk to people, get more info from the internet, go to support groups... etc. If you don't know what you want, you'll know after the above.
2. Get all your financial information together and that means not just making 4 copies of everything, but preparing a truthful statement of expenses and a truthful list of assets and liabilities. Be honest.
3. Keep a journal, jot down the reasons why you want child custody when the child has another parent.... what's the real reason, want to get even? want to make your spouse angry? want to punish your spouse? or is it because you think your spouse is not a good parent?? If it's for all personal and selfish reasons, get over it. A child is or will be suffering already. The last thing he/she will want is to be the punching bag in this mess. Your child, like any other, wants their family together, wants a happy life with both mom and dad... be compassionate towards someone who did not ask for the mess you two are in. And know that he/she will be suffering from this for a long, long time. So, if at all possible, be kind, compassionate, considerate and rise above any desire to punish, get even or.. even to think that you're the best parent. (unless of course there is a really good reason why this is necessary). So write your thoughts about why custody is an issue... but know that whenever custody is involved, you'll be throwing money to the lawyers and you'll be adding more stress to your child.
4. Ask around about lawyers in your area... interview a few. Make sure you know the facts .. yours and your spouse's. How much do you owe on your house, what $benefits you get from your employer.. etc., etc... and know what you want.
5. Good luck... Divorce my friend, is never going to be cheap. it's emotionally expensive and financially ... it's just draining. IF you could save your marriage, do it.
hey.. and don't bad mouth your spouse. That is the one thing that will prevent you from having child custody. KEEP YOUR PROBLEMS, FIGHTS,ETC... OUT OF YOUR CHILD'S HEARING RANGE.........
Legal Laws Concerning Adults And Minors?
My Friend Is Dating A Guy She Is Only 14 (Turning 15 In August) And He Is Turning 18 In June. I'M Trying To Get Her To Wait To Date Him Until She Is Older But She Won'T Listen To Me! They Haven'T Done Anything Sexual Yet But Still... I Was Wondering If There Are Any Laws Or Something That Could Stop Her From Dating Them. How Much Can They Do? (Missouri Laws)
There are no laws concerning dating in any state. The laws only apply to sex. In Missouri, you can only be charged with statutory rape if you are over 21 and the minor is under 17, or if you are over 18 and the minor is under 14. So, they can legally do whatever they want. However, if her parents forbid it they can possibly take out a restraining order depending on circumstances.