Hmm.. i'm not sure about the legal fund, but I'll gladly help him prepare his defense. Hopefully he can plead not guilty with one of the following cheesy reasons:
1. He was trying to "shoe" him off so Obama could get to work.
2. He was only trying to prove to America that not all Arabs have shoe bombs.
3. He was hoping W. would get a "kick" out of it.
4. He thought it was an American custom to walk all over people, since that's what we've been doing to the Iraqi people for years...
5. He was tired of seeing W. "loafering" around until January.
6. He got the words "shoot" and "shoe" mixed up.
7. He was removing his shoes because he was on holy ground.
8. He was trying to kill a nearby fly.
9. He was tired of W's "Flip-flops" on WMD's.
10.Last but not least- he was summarizing Bush's 8 year run by paying homage to his political theme song: "Ain't That a Kick In The Head", by Robbie Williams.
In a major law office usually a secretary, clerk, or paralegal. In a small one man office the attorney opens his own mail.