Top 10
Probate Court in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Probate Court in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
The majority of people today do not think about acquiring a law firm till they are in desperate need. The lawful matter might be personal, like family law, for a breakup or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a criminal case you want to be defended on. Organizations need attorneys as well, no matter whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or maybe unfair business practices. Tax lawyers are also very helpful when coping with government difficulties. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A huge, full service law firm has many attorneys with distinct areas of expertise, so based upon on your legal issue, you can promptly retain the top law firm to match your up-to-date need without having to start your search each time you need legal help.It is best to find a law firm you can believe. You need one with a decent record, who issincere, effective, and wins cases. You want to have trust that they will defend you effectively and bill you fairly for their services. Occasionally a word of mouth from a close friend or business associate can be handy, even so you should keep your options open and examine all the firms available, due to the fact when you require legal help, you need it rapidly and you desire the very best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for browsing for a lawyer with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is happy to give specific search parameters to match your requirements. We continually make the effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

After Criminal Charges Are Filed Can The Victim Still File A Civil Case?
If Criminal Charges Were Filed And Dismissed (A Misdeamonr). Can The Victim Still File Civil Charges To Regain Loses?

Sure of course you can file a civil suit against a person criminal charges are filed against. However, you still have a statute of limitations issue to deal with so you must make sure that you have timely filed suit in your civil case.

Remember the burden of proof in a criminal case is beyond a reasonable doubt, which is the highest burden of proof. However, in a civil case the burden of proof is preponderance of the evidence which is a much lower burden of proof standard necessary to prove ones case.

Just because the burden of proof was not proved in a criminal case lets say (I know you said the criminal case in your example was dismissed) that does not mean in a civil suit that the proof would not be met. Think about the O.J. Simpson case were the criminal case said he was "Not guilty" (which does not mean he was innocent but only the evidence against him was not proved to the juries satisfaction beyond a reasonable doubt. However, in the civil suit brought against Mr. Simpson he was subsequently found responsible and liable for the deaths of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson. The standard of proof was lower in the civil case.

What Are The Grandparents Rights?
My Brother Has A 2 Year Old Son And The Mom Is Keeping Him From Him Because He Has A New Girlfriend! My Mom Is Getting Fed Up Because She Never Let'S Him Come Over For Anything, We See Him Maybe Once A Moth For Probably About 5 Or 6 Hours And He Has To Be Home Before 8Pm They Lived With Us For A While But When They Broke Up She Left, They Have No Custody Agreements, He Pays Child Support But She Won'T Let Him See The Baby Because &Quot;He Has A Girlfriend&Quot;.. My Parents Are Fed Up And Want To Know If They Can Get A Lawyer And Take Her To Court And Get Some Kind Of Visitation? Please Answer Asap! My Brother Is By No Means A Sucky Parent, He'S Safe Here, Everything! The Only Thing She Has Against Him Is He Is Dating Someone New But It'S Been Almost A Year Now, Can She Legally Keep Him From His Dad Just Because He Has A New Girl?

He needs to go to court and petition for custody/visitation.
This doesn't seem as much as grandparents rights or even father's rights as much as it seems to be a case of child rights.
She cannot keep the child from the father and will have to answer to it in court. He must put his foot down and act swiftly. It is not that difficult to get this rolling in court, even without an attorney. I did it all on my own and ended up with custody.
As far as the grandparents issue, I do not know about every state but many states will not award grandparents visitation if both the child's parents are involved. Yes, there was a time when GP's could get visitation but some courts have moved away from that.
Please, grab your brother by the collar and take him to the courthouse to get this rolling. Tell him for me that he has more rights now than ever before. I think he will find it will turn out better than he thinks.

What Problem In The World With You Fix If You Had The Power That God Has?
World Starvation Would Be At The Top Of My List. Second Would Be Doing Away With All Disease. Finally Having World Peace Would Be My Third Choice. If People Have Enough Food Then There Is Less Disease. If People Aren'T Sick They Are Happier. If There Is World Peace Then God'S Kingdom Would Be Here. Http://Www.Jw.Org/En/Publications/Books/Bible-Teach/Why-Does-God-Allow-Suffering/

I would fix the exact problem God said he will fix shortly-
Satan,his demons & this wicked system we live in needs to be destroyed not the earth.
Sin & Imperfection that we inherited from our first parents Adam & Eve needs to be removed permanently so no one would be getting sick & dying.
The Earth will be restored to a paradise & only those who love God did his will not their own & exercised faith in the ransom sacrifice of his son Jesus will live forever.

Where Can I Find A Cheap Lawyer?
Iam Looking For A Cheap Lawyer Who Handles Joint Custody Rights In The Mississippi Area......

There's assistance provided by your local College of Law at any University. Call them and ask them for information regarding either free or low income assistance.
Also, contact your local Bar Association. Or, contact the Mississippi Bar Association at:
(601) 948-4471
And/Or at:
The Director of Lawyers and Judges Assistance Program, Betty Daugherty: (601) 960-9573
These places should give you some idea on how to go about it. Ask all the questions necessary so they could refer you to what you're specifically looking for.
And, remember that the Bar Association can not only refer you but they also can provide you with a list of lawyers in your area.
I wish you much luck!

Custody Problems? Legal Rights?
My Fiance Has A 4 Year Old Son To His Ex Girlfriend, Who Is A B*Tch To Be Quite Honest. She Is Constantly Starting Problems, Saying Rude Things And Will Sometimes Even Threaten That He Will Not See His Son Anymore. When She Says These Annoying Things I Can'T Help But Get Angry, And I Sometimes Want To Get Very Defensive. I Even Sometimes Get Angry With Him Because He Just Ignores Her, He Says Absolutely Nothing Back To Her Because He Thinks If He Fights Back, She Will Refuse To Let His Son Come Over. In The Past, My Fiance Had A Little Bit Of A Reputation. He Got Into Trouble A Lot, Mostly Minor Stuff But He Did Get Arrested One Time For Getting Into A Physical Fight, The Charges Were Dropped. We Have Discussed Multiple Times About Him Taking Her To Court To Get Legal Joint Custody So That She Can'T Just Decide When She Lets Their Son See His Father. He Pays Child Support Every Week, But He Is Convinced That Because Of His Past He Will Not Get Any Legal Rights, And He'S Actually Afraid That If He Does Take Her To Court, And They Deny Him, That She Will Seriously Keep His Son Away. I'M Not Really Sure What To Do Here. Any Opinons Or Suggestions?

Wow, I could have written this 5 years ago! My, now husband, was told for years that with his criminal record he wouldn't even get visitation with his son, so he should shut up, pay what the mom says to pay,a nd jump through the 400 hoops she says to jump through! It was heartbreaking to see this man I loved bent over a barrel every other week and to just give into her demands. he told me the same things, she feeds the kids, clothes the kid doesn't beat him I have no finally got SO absurd I told him he either filed for custody or I couldn't stay with him.

He filed for primary custody, and he got it! Then 3 years later we put the mom on sueprvised visits, and now we are seeking to terminate her rights and have me adopt the child. Now granted this mom is a looney bin, so while yeah she feeds her kids she barely disciplines them and they have behavior problems because of it!

The best time to try to get concrete custody is around 4-5, when they are going into school. Then you have the school to back you up that she is a fruit cake! By the way, my husband wasn't in a little bit of trouble, he was in a LOT of trouble! Meth charges, weapons, forgery, and the night he tried to evade the police he even hit the mother of my step son...the court didn't care, he served his time for that, was not on drugs any more, had a job, had a wife, had a stable life! THAT is what the courts cared about from him....and from the mother, they were pretty pissed that she used the child in a threatening way...REALLY pissed!

He needs to file for joint custody, HIM being primary. Get a Guardian ad Litem assigned to your case to really investigate it. And I am telling you that feeling when the papers are signed and you know it is YOUR weekend and you don't have to jump through hoops, or give her extra money, or listen to her it is the BEST feeling on the planet!

Help!Baby Mama Situation Need Legal Advice?
Ok So This Is For My Soon To Be Husband. About A Year And A Half Ago He Had A Child With His Ex. ( There Was No Fighting More Then Raising A Voice In This Releationship) Everything Was Was Great Until One Day When The Child Was 2 Months Old. They Had Just Got Done Shopping At The Mall As A Family And As My Bf Was Taking Stuff Into The House Expecting His Babies Mama To Be Getting His Daughter And Being Right Behind Him.. He Turned Around To Seeing Her Get Into The Drivers Seat And Driving Off. This Was The Last Time He Saw His Daughter. He Thought She Must Have Forgot Something But When She Didnt Return He Called Her Parents To Find Out She Went There. Might I Also Add She Never Worked The Whole 3 Years They Were Together. About A Month Before Their Kid Was Born He Lost His Job Due To Poor Economy. But Was Looking Everyday For A New One And Bills Were Paid. When He Talked To Her On The Phone She Said She Needed A Few Days To Think And He Said He Drove To Her Parents For Them To Talk And Left On A Good Note. When He Got Back To His House He Found Her Dad In His House Taking His Babies Crib And Her Belonging. He Then Said 2 Weeks Later He Went To Her Parents House And Asked To See His Daughter. She Wouldnt Allow Him And Called The Cops Saying He Was Trying To Break In Which Was A Lie. Then A Few Days Later He Came Home To Relize She Had Broke In His House And Stole All Of The Pictures Of His Daughter And Had Put A Restraining Order On Him Saying He Abused He And That She Was Afraid For Her Life And A Bunch Of Lies. He Missed His Daughters First Xmas And Birthday. She Hit Him Up With Child Support Which He Is Back On 3000 But The Reason For That Is Because She Lived In A Very Small Town And Her Family Is Well Known There And Is Family Friends With The Judge, He Has Tried To Get A Lawyer But There Is Only 3 In The Area And None Will Represent Him Because They Are Either Related Or Friends With The Family. This Is Why It Has Been Son Long. He Is So Depressed And Feels Like There Is No Hope. How Can I Help Him? I Need To Find A Way To Get His Daughter Back Before It Is To Late. This Is In West Plains Mo.. Any Legal Help Would Be Amazing. And Also He Is On Probation Because He Tried To Call Once And She Called The Cops Saying He Broke His Restraining Order But He Didnt Leave A Message Or Even Get Ahold Of Anyone But When He Went To Court And Told The Judge That She Hit Him With 2 Years Probation. Please Help!!

He needs a Missouri lawyer to file for a change of venue. The restraining orders are a common tactic and very easy to get as David Letterman learned, costing him thousands to defend.

The restraining order is going to be a problem, but you should know it's legal to record any conversation he has with anyone in Missouri.


I'm in the Kansas City area and have dealt with Missouri laws. First he needs join Dads House in Yahoo Groups. There's no cost and the membership manual was developed here.

I can refer to a local attorney to talk to. I just spoke with him and he was in West Plains this week. So, get on Dads House and contact me. You can find me on FaceBook. I'm the old fart with the beard.