Absolutely a paralegal can have a felony record. Lawyers are held to higher standards. Before being admitted to practice, a lawyer's history must be reviewed by an ethics board. It is not unheard of to admit lawyers to practice when they have a felony record. It really all depends on on the type of felony. If the felony has to do with stealing money or something similar like a breach of fiduciary duty, the lawyer has a slim-to-nill chance of being admitted to practice.
The only people who can legally help you to fill in the form are Registered Migration Agents or:
The following people do not have to be a registered migration agent in order to provide immigration assistance, but they must not charge a fee for their service:
• a close family member (spouse, de facto partner, child, parent, brother or sister);
• a sponsor or nominator for this visa application;
• a member of parliament or their staff;
• an official whose duties include providing immigration assistance (eg. a Legal Aid provider);
• a member of a diplomatic mission, consular post or international organisation.
It is illegal for anyone on here to assist you with the form.
If you have any questions that you can't resolve to your satisfaction, you should lodge a Pre-Lodgement Enquiry with: