The majority of people today do not think about acquiring a lawyer until they are in desperate need. The lawful situation might possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a felony circumstance you want to be defended on. Businesses need law firms as well, whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unfair business strategies. Tax law firms are also useful when dealing with government challenges. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A sizeable, full service law firm has numerous legal representatives with diverse areas of skills, so depending on your legal issue, you can immediately hold on to the top lawyer to fulfill your current need without having to begin your search each time you need legal assistance.It is best to locate a law firm you can have faith in. You really want one with a good record, who isstraightforward, reliable, and wins cases. You want to have assurance that they will stand for you accurately and invoice you fairly for their services. From time to time a recommendation from a buddy or business affiliate can be very helpful, however you should keep your options open and review all the firms available, simply because when you require legal support, you need it immediately and you want the finest you can afford to pay for. Thank you for looking for a attorney with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is glad to supply specific search variables to fulfill your requirements. We continually make the effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything you are looking for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
What Are The Factors That May Make An Innocent Person Lose A Civil Litigation Case?
Lack of documentation.
Lack of credible witnesses with first-hand knowledge.
Lack of procedural knowledge.
Lack of a good lawyer.
Inability to properly cross examine opposing witnesses.
Failure to appear (default).
By the way the word "innocent" does not have a place in civil (or criminal) litigation. A person is either liable or not liable for a judgment. In criminal cases a person is either "guilty" or "not guilty" since a person who is legally "not guilty" as in the OJ case, is not necessarily innocent.
What Is A Good Website For Me To Find Good Lawyers ???
I Live In Las Vegas, Nv
http://www.martindale.com/ is the best place. It's where many lawyers go to find lawyers.
Help With Problem With Social Services?
Need Legal Information On Social Services And Their Treatment Of My Child And I.
Since laws and policies vary in different states please look in phone book for nearest legal assistance service who are pretty much experts on dealing w/ soc svc.
Can You Help With A Bit Of Legal Advice?
Please Read This Link...I Need Some Help Now. Bless You..
My advice is to get a Life Events Legal Plan from Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. With this you will be able to:
-Ask a Lawyer any question you need a legal answer to, you can ask as many questions as you want. No Limit.
-While talking with you if the Lawyer feels a letter or phone call made by them on your behalf will help, they will do that.
-They will review and advise you on any contract or document. (buying a home, car, even cell phone. Any document you don't fully understand)
-A Will, get a Standard Will (more complex than a simple will) and have it updated every year as long as you are a member.
-Traffic Ticket help, Get a ticket, get advice on how to handle it or have them go to court for you.
No matter what state you have a question in, we have a law firm that can handle your issue. No matter what area of law, we have it covered. There is so much more included go to the site below to find out more, contact me through that site if you have questions.
Question For Lawyers?
Hey! I Was Curious About How Being A Lawyer Worked Because It Interests Me. :)
Here Are A Few Questions Of Mine!
1.) How Much Money Do Lawyers Make On Average? (In Canada Or In The U.S (: )
2.) Somebody Once Told Me You Don'T Get To Pick Who Your Fighting For, Like You Could Get Stuck Defending The Criminal? Is That True? Or Do You Get To Pick Your Cases?
3.) Whats The Best University To Go To, To Become The Best Lawyer You Could Be?
4.) Is Your Life Ever In Danger? Like.. If You Fight Againest The Criminal, And Then He Goes To Jail For Five Years And Gets Out Would He Seek Revenge On You? Has That Ever Happened?
5.) Is Your Job Enjoyable? Or Do You Only Do It For The Money?
6.) How Long Does It Take To Become A Lawyer? How Many Years Of University Do You Need To Do? And How Good Do Your Grades In School Have To Be To Become A Lawyer?
Thank You! Sorry If My Questions Are Stupid :/ I Know Nothing About Lawyers! I'M Just Curious!
1. Earnings depend on a few factors. If you're working in a big Bay Street firm, you're raking it in - close to 6 digits right after getting called to the bar, and really no upper limit, depending on area of practice. Geography and practice areas count for a lot, but I would guess that the majority of lawyers in Canada - once they're well-established - make between $150k and $200k.
2. As for picking who you fight for...that depends, too. If you're generally a prosecutor, nobody's going to force you to defend a criminal. Lawyers usually practice within a given area of law, and in general there's no strict obligation to take any particular file. (Technically, you ought to have a reason to decline a file, but it isn't hard to find a reason.) But economics mean a lot. Declining paying clients isn't a good business practice, in general.
3. In Canada, most law schools are roughly equal.
4. Certain practice areas entail dealing with occasional crazy people. If you're in one of those practice areas, you need to take precautions to protect yourself and your staff. It's not a huge deal, though.
5. Enjoyable? Personally, I love law, and it's hard to imagine doing anything else. Still not sure I'd say I *enjoy* it.
6. In general, in Canada and the U.S., you're looking at 4 years of undergrad and 3 years of law school. In Canada, you don't strictly need the full 4 years of undergrad, but it's becoming increasingly necessary. After graduating law school, you need to pass the bar admissions exam, and in Canada you also have to spend a year or so as an 'articling student'. Grades...depend. You need pretty decent grades, but the number depends on program and what school you want to go to. You also need a good LSAT score.
Craigslist Listings, Legal Advice Sought?
Many Companies Use Craigslist To Advertise On. Example: Let'S Say You Are A Property Management Company And You Rent Apartments. Your Company Manages Many Properties Under Different Names. Many Of Which Advertise On Craigslist. Lets Say One Of Your Properties Is Call Santa Apartments. Now, As A Resident Or Ex Employee Of Santa Apartments, I Am Aware That Santa Has A Serious Bed Bug, And Roach Problem In The Apartments. As An Individual I To Can List Advertisments On Craigslist. Am I Allowed To Create A Posting Warning People That Santa Has Bed Bugs And Pest Control Issues? Does Freedom Of Speech Protect Me? Let'S Assume For The Sake Of Argument, That Santa Apartments Is Well Documented As Being Pest Infested. Am I Infringing On Any Rights Of Santa Apartments? Am I Putting Myself Open To Any Legal Action From Santa Apartments?
Thanks In Advance For Any Help.
Freedom of Speech will not protect you, as it does not make slander legal nor does it give you any rights to violate anyone elses rights. Unless you own craigslist you can not use it for your Free Speech.
That aside, yes, you are opening yourself up to civil and possible criminal liability. We all know that craigslists will identify you to the police if you break any laws.
You had better have some serious proof not only of an infestation but that the apartment did not comply to Health department orders.
If they suffer any loss (say a vacancy) they can come after you for that money.
If you are an expemployee they can come at you with a criminal charge is any of this is things that you knew about while under their employ.